Close

Journeyman

Default I need some help. Could some of you veterans tell me what an OD of Chikara feels like

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I need some help. Could some of you veterans tell me what an OD of

Chikara feels like? Please?

Sometimes I think I may be putting too much on with 3 squirts. I tend to feel

somewhat hyper and when I breathe in I can feel the aroma from the cologne going up my nose. I'm wondering if this

is bad for your nose at all?

I will also ask this question, how should you feel when you are not OD'd? Should

you feel just as you normally do before you ever used pheromone's?

I apologize if I'm saying anything I

shouldn't, I'm just trying to get steered in the right direction. I want to make sure I'm not using too

much.

Thanks for your time.

That nice hyper feeling you get

isn't really an OD. When you aren't used to using pheros it has a tendency to make you feel... a little euphoric.

And considering you are only spraying 3 sprays of chikara I doubt you hit the point of OD. I wouldn't worry about

it affecting your nose.

Journeyman

j5fakt0r

That nice

hyper feeling you get isn't really an OD. When you aren't used to using pheros it has a tendency to make you

feel... a little euphoric. And considering you are only spraying 3 sprays of chikara I doubt you hit the point of

OD. I wouldn't worry about it affecting your nose.
    Well as you know I'm taking thyroid medication as I

used to have a hyper thyroid so I'd get hyper. And I certainly am not used to using Phero's. I notice that after

about 15-20mins of 2-3 squirts, I feel very mellow and smooth, even more sexually confident than I already am. Is

that possible it's the Chikara? Could this be the euphoric feeling you speak of?

I was also just wondering if

you thought using phero's for too long could affect our health? My doctor says no b/c the amounts of hormone's in

it are insignificant compared to someone injecting 250mg's of testosterone a week for bodybuilding.

So you

don't think the insided of your nose could be sensitive or burn at all?
    I'm new to all of this so please forgive

me guys. I guess you've never had an OD then?

Thanks for your time.

Phero Pharaoh

I think only one person has

actually reported OD-like symptoms after using Chikara. From my experience, and from what I have read of other

people's ODs, for a guy, the OD is usually very similar. You achieve a sort of out-of-control emotional state.

You are aware that you are saying and doing things you normally would not, but you just don't feel like stopping.

When you come down from the OD, it's sort of like, "Wow! What was THAT?"

The hyper-euphoric feeling you

describe could be considered a mini-OD state, I suppose. But I believe it's extremely difficult to OD on Chikara

-- certainly on only three sprays (although I have been careful not to apply more than two sprays of the regular

Chikara myself).

Keep it away from your face.

Maybe the alcohol is going up your nose and making you high. I didn't think it was possible to OD from Chikara but

I suppose it depends on your body chemistry. I've worn 6-12 sprays many times with excellent results socially and

no apparent personal side effects.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Friendly1

I think

only one person has actually reported OD-like symptoms after using Chikara. From my experience, and from what I have

read of other people's ODs, for a guy, the OD is usually very similar. You achieve a sort of out-of-control

emotional state. You are aware that you are saying and doing things you normally would not, but you just don't feel

like stopping.

When you come down from the OD, it's sort of like, "Wow! What was THAT?"

The hyper-euphoric

feeling you describe could be considered a mini-OD state, I suppose. But I believe it's extremely difficult to OD

on Chikara -- certainly on only three sprays (although I have been careful not to apply more than two sprays of the

regular Chikara myself).
    Maybe I did experience a "light OD". I think for me 2 sprays is enough as when

I'd apply 2 sprays I wouldn't get that slight hyper feeling. I'd just be relaxed.

Has anyone's eyes,

pupil's in particular ever become dilated from too much Chikara? I don't know if it was from the bright light

outside or putting too much Chikara on but I noticed my pupils were much smaller and the dark green wasn't as

solid.

But then again when I'd return to normal indoor light, my eyes would be fine. As ppl's pupils can

shrink temporarily in bright light.

So maybe 2 sprays is enough for me. Perhaps one to the neck and one to the

chest?

Gegogi

Keep it away from your face. Maybe the alcohol is going up your nose and making you

high. I didn't think it was possible to OD from Chikara but I suppose it depends on your body chemistry. I've worn

6-12 sprays many times with excellent results socially and no apparent personal side effects.
    So there's

some alcohol in the Chikara?

6-12 sprays for you with good results and no side effects? Wow, that's a lot. I

think 4 sprays would be too much for me. The next time I put it on, I will cover my face and just spray once to my

neck, and once to my chest.

I've had this similar experience even with spraying too much normal cologne like

CKB or Drakar Noir or something.

Thanks all for your replies. I will keep it away from my face so it doesn't go

up my nose.

Phero Pro

Usually when I put on more than I

should I get a light headache.

Journeyman

Skyy

Usually when I

put on more than I should I get a light headache.
    Than I think I had a light OD when I first started

using the Chikara.

Phero Pro

Just put 1 dab of npa on your throat

and cover it with one spray of chikara then go out and play.

Thread Information