I tried SOE (two

dabs unscented gel pack) + PCC(two smears) + beta-nol (two drops) + TE (about the same amount of SOE from a gel

pack) and had girls ogling at me all night. I went to a book store, a grocery store and then to a video store.

Mostly twenty somethings were staring me down everywhere I went. This one girl in the video store locked her eyes

on me as if she wanted something from me. I didn't even say anything to her but just looked at her in the eyes and

smiled she smiled back and I just went on my way. There was another girl in the book store who seemed drawn to me

like a magnet. I could tell that she really wasn't interested in the books I was looking at but was interested in

me. I kept my distance because she was quite homely looking though.

A smear of PCC is a film spead over the tip

of my index finger with the roll on and then smeared on my jaw (each side).
This mixture is much too potent for

everyday use but when I'm after hits, I know this will not let me down. Another good thing about this combo is

that I feel good wearing it and not in the least bit aggressive or pissed off (wearing PCC or TE alone makes me like

this). The results with this are almost as good as the results with Chikara alone, except Chikara may cause more

touchiness in girls.