Close

Thread: Without cologne

Default Without cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is my first post.

I'd like to say I'm ecstatic at finding this site (must be all the members' mones!). That said, I have a

question.

If I start wearing a mone, I don't want to have to start wearing a cologne or anything to cover

the smell. Which mones are suggested that don't require any other smells? Perception looks like what I want, but

I want to know if it has a strong scent or needs anything else. Anyone know?

Thank you very much. This

looks like a great place. I hope to eventually be an asset.
    Mr.

As a starting point I reccomend

you click the link in the upper right for the pheromone reference library. A lot of good useful information there.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I've taken a look. A quicker

question then: How strong is the smell of Perception? What does it smell like?
    Thank you,
    Mr.

mr.,

Like any other product

containing Androstenone, Perception's phero

formula will have a musky smell if it's used without its accompanying fragrance.

The most stealthful pheromone

product that I've ever used that contained any Androstenone is

AFA - Androstenone Fragrance Additive.
    If

any product could be used without a cover scent, it would be AFA.
    However, my most recent purchase of AFA had a

bit more of a pronounced Androstenone aroma than did the bottle that I first bought several years ago.

Oscar

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I agree with Oscar on that

one. I used to use unscented AFA when I had the same goal as you.

However, Chikara has a very light scent if

you're looking for an all in one.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I think one thing I've picked up

here on these forums is that different people react differently. They say around 25% of males can't smell -none

products for example. And given the depth of available colognes available at the local store, there is a probably a

wide range of preferences both by the wearer and the wearee shall we say. Some people love a scent, others hate it.

Some can be sensitive to -mone odors, others don't seem to notice.

It comes down to two parts, what *you* like,

and what the *other* people smelling you like, and it may not be the same thing. Darn it.

Personally I'd start

you with a product that has the lowest concentration of -mones (especially -none, which supposedly stinks the worst)

and have you begin with very small doses and work up until you yourself notice it, or other people start avoiding

you :-).

From what I read in the product guide etc. AFA is probaly a good starting point like the experts have

said above. I have used Perception (but not AFA as yet), but so far I haven't noticed much of a smell of any sort

(when used by itself and not with any cover scent). Have applied maybe only 1 or 2 sprays of Perception at any one

time. It's likely the only real test is to try each product yourself and see how it goes (reacts with your body

chemistry, if you can smell it and at what dose level, if others can smell it, and if it's objectionable to them or

not.).

The situation will make a difference too. A "musky" heavy pheromone scent (or as some have described it

-"cat pee") may not sit well in a closed office environment, but may be perfect at the smoke and alcohol-filled bar

type environment.

I know I'm not a big fan of colognes either, but sometimes your options are limited.

Many thanks everyone.

Enlightened One

Keep us updated on youre

adventures.

I think I can usually smell

mones, and Perception (the mones not the cover scent) does have a light musk scent. I can't smell the mones in most

of the unscented products - just the alcohol base if it has one. I just used Pheromax today and it has absolutley no

scent at at all to me. It was like I was spraying on water- no alcohol, mone, or any scent whatsoever. I didn't get

any hits either- I hope I didn't get a bad batch or something. I only used one spray like the pherolibrary

directions said. This might be a good product for use without a cover if I got a normal one that is. My Primal

unscented goes on without a scent ( I only use one drop though). This might be too strong for a begginer though. APC

has a weak scent to me. W.A.G.G. smells like rubbing alcohol (probably the base), but on the skin it haas no scent

to me after two minutes or so. This would be good for friendliness I suppose. The edge unscented might be good too;

it comes in the begginer pack. (word of advice: don't follow the directions and put an equal amount of essential

oil - that stuff is strong; one or two drops would do or none if you don't want scents). Chikara and AE both have

strong but nice scents. Well enough of my two scents.

Thread Information