Close

Default Chikara Vs Perception

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Guys, Did

Anyone Try Chikara And Perception (both Of These Products), Which One You Guys Like More ???

Thanks

Guys
    ________
    No2 Vaporizer
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Those two aren't even similar.

There has been a lot written about both though and it would be worth your time to do a couple searches for them.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default so far..

I recently got both

products. Belgareth is right they are two completely different products. Here's what I've learned so far:

Chikara: Pleasant but strong scent. Sprays off to the left on my bottle. Goes on strong but fades after 4-5 hours.

I put it on and got a negative response- followed by a positive response later. The girl I was working with told me

not to speak to her. She then turned around and started to chat me up like fifteen minutes later. I'm thinking I

had sprayed the Chikara too recently (like three minutes before) and it was too strong. Either that or bad timing on

my part- even though all I said was hello.

Perception: Even and light scent beggining and to end (if there is

one). The spray actually sprays in streams instead of mist. I don't think that's normal. The cologne that comes

with it last for 9+ hours, I can still smell it on my wrist. Anyway, it put my boss in a good mood even after she

had a very bad day. She even gave me tomorrow off instead of someone else she had in mind at her suggestion. As for

other hits, a woman at the grocery store kept looking at me after we were side by side in the cereal aisle. She

followed me around a bit- I would have chatted her up but I was in a rush. I guess if you want a long lasting

product this would be great.

Neither product seemed to affect me personally. Actually the only product that does

affect me is AE- it always makes me agressive and that's why I can only wear 1-1.5 drops. I'm going to try Chikara

some more because I like the scent- so at the worst I have an expensive nice smelling cologne and at best a product

that gets positive hits.

I'm buying both soon and ill

keep you posted, im gonna get perception first. peace

-Tdizz

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy
    I recently got both

products. Belgareth is right they are two completely different products. Here's what I've learned so far:.

I too got both products this last February. Have so far only used each a few times. Here is what has happened

for me so far (and I'm male/50yo).

Chikara: Pleasant but strong scent. Sprays off to the

left on my bottle. Goes on strong but fades after 4-5 hours. I put it on and got a negative response- followed by a

positive response later. The girl I was working with told me not to speak to her. She then turned around and started

to chat me up like fifteen minutes later. I'm thinking I had sprayed the Chikara too recently (like three minutes

before) and it was too strong. Either that or bad timing on my part- even though all I said was hello..

My bottle sprays fairly straight. Scent reminds me of my last visit to barber shop. Not bad. Kinda like it. Used

it today (2 sprays). Is a little strong when first applied (but so is SOE). Scent lasted about 6 hours on skin, but

got rather faint about 4 hour mark. I put it on about 1 hour before an afternoon meal gathering with some friends so

it wasn't intense. Sat next to woman I've had my eye on. She got quite friendly and chatty (positive response).

Was with her about an hour there. When we left she gave me a friendly hug and a kiss on cheek as we went to our

respective cars! First time! Woo-hoo! Chikara has just moved up on *my* list.

Perception: Even and light scent beggining and to end (if there is one). The spray actually sprays

in streams instead of mist. I don't think that's normal. The cologne that comes with it last for 9+ hours, I can

still smell it on my wrist. Anyway, it put my boss in a good mood even after she had a very bad day. She even gave

me tomorrow off instead of someone else she had in mind at her suggestion. As for other hits, a woman at the grocery

store kept looking at me after we were side by side in the cereal aisle. She followed me around a bit- I would have

chatted her up but I was in a rush. I guess if you want a long lasting product this would be great..
    I

have tried Perception both with and without the provided cover scent. Both atomizers spray in different directions

so it's been hard to aim. Not sure about how I feel about cover scent yet. And so far I've not had any real

noticable reactions (have used from 1 to 2 sprays of each). Haven't had the same oportunities as Chikara encounter

above as yet, so there may be more to come. Tried it a couple times with SOE. No reactions there either, but

encounters were also minimal. Need more time to experiment. Companion scent at least lasts a long time (about 8

hours for me). Not sure about pheromones themselves. Yet. What I like best about this product is ability to control

amount (and choice) of cover scent, much like the "unscented" versions of other products. Having the compatible

cover scent is a nice bonus, and by itself could be a nice long-lasting "cologne."

Neither

product seemed to affect me personally. Actually the only product that does affect me is AE- it always makes me

agressive and that's why I can only wear 1-1.5 drops. I'm going to try Chikara some more because I like the scent-

so at the worst I have an expensive nice smelling cologne and at best a product that gets positive hits.

As far a "personal" reactions, I think I felt a bit more "energized" today after the Chikara encounter than I have

when using Perception, but that may be due to the euphoria of the "hit" I got. I think I had a bit of positive

feeling type buzz after using Chikara before but I can't really recall. May have just been a positive reaction to

the scent, and not the -mones. Will have to pay attention next time I apply.

Aside: with the SOE that I

mentioned above, and I say this as an extension of the effects of combination with Perception- when I use it alone

it may have indeed given me a number of "chatty" hits (I think). A couple times with same woman mentioned in Chikara

encounter. I have not tried SOE and Chikara in combinations for fear of a scent clash. Maybe one of these days...

Enlightened One

Ive foudn the 2 are best combined

in a dual application - add some AE as well and you have a killer combo

I just got that 2fer tgif

deal and think Perception will be next.
    trying to get the right MIX for me.

Stranger

Chikara is not too bad but

AE/m is the BEST perception does nothing to me not
    even what SOE does.

AE all the way and you will see this

is what you need to try first every time I
    were it's a new story and new hits. You just have to get in to the

game and play it not watch the game. I like the smell of Chikara too.

Enlightened One

greeklover if you like AE and yu

have the cash - at some point you might want to try perfect 10 (he he)

Stranger

Why to try that when I get

all I need from
    AE/m? hehe
    What more it gives?

greeklover you get good hits

from ae/m , do you mix it with any other products ???

how much ae/m do you apply

??
    ________
    Teen Webcam
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Although I like Chikara, I

haven't had much luck with Perception. I didn't care for the scent component and tossed it. The atomizers leak

badly, so you can't carry them in your pocket. Perception does seem to make other scents like Chikara or Realm last

longer. I've found unscented SOE and/or a few dabs of NPA yield better results when combined with Chikara. For me,

Perception is either doing nothing or is very weak.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Yes I agree with you

Gegogi Perception atomizers leak badly plus I also saw NO 0000
    hits of any

type from it till my PerC lasts. With Soe I saw many hits the friendly way. NPA does work too but not the sexy way

as AE/me does plus I lost some nights due to odd from it is not so easy to find out what is good for you as AE is.

chicago I apply over 4-6 drops since most of the time I use it for

clubbing and is the best you will get noticed same minute you enter a bar. You will see ladies all around you they

will talk to you they will make WOW, it also works best for ladies before 5 or after 5 days from their period. My

last Gfriend nice sexy young 19 I am 30 met her those days and he kept calling my friend asking about me for 2-3

days till he found where I work and came by to take me when I finish work that night plsu she didn't want to go

away even after telling her I had over 1hour work to do she said NO I will wait.

One night with the same lady

I had no intrest on sex or anything was just infront of my pc working all day she came there within 20 minutes she

just came over and took me inside there I had no change to say NO I had 2-3 drops of AE.

Get AE you will see

ONLY hits from it the SEXY way

Good Luck

I Am Sold To Ae/m I Will Order

It. Thanks Alot Guys.
    ________
    CALIFORNIA DISPENSARIES

AE is nice, it was my first one.

Seems as if i can't tell if it's doing anything anymore as I get freaquent hints on and off of it. NPA is great as

well, seems to add some sexuality to any combo. Use both together, woohoo! Too bad most girls I'm around is

illeagle.

fatal, how long did you use

ae/m.
    ________
    Milf

punishment

Phero Dude

for me perception works

way better than chikara. i am a bartender and i have done some pretty extensive testing with the both of them.

chikara gives me too many negative hits. with perception on i get DIHL looks alll day long.

the

days when i wear perception my male coworkers make comments "your so sexy" "how do you keep that sex appeal". when

i dont wear any mones i get no such comments. the females wont leave me alone with perception on. overall when

wearing perception vs chikara my tips are increased about 100% and while wearing perception vs no mones my tips

increase about 300% .

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    for me

perception works way better than chikara. i am a bartender and i have done some pretty extensive testing with the

both of them. chikara gives me too many negative hits. with perception on i get DIHL looks alll day long.

the

days when i wear perception my male coworkers make comments "your so sexy" "how do you keep that sex appeal". when i

dont wear any mones i get no such comments. the females wont leave me alone with perception on. overall when wearing

perception vs chikara my tips are increased about 100% and while wearing perception vs no mones my tips increase

about 300% .
    How old are you, Jolly? Annnd, how are you wearing/applying your Perception?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quick update concerning my own

comparison Chikara vs Perception:

A couple weeks ago I ran some "tests" with Chikara (duration: over a period of

about 2 weeks, but not applied every day). I did get what I felt was one good "hit," and some possible

"chatty/friendly" hits. Was using about 2-3 sprays distributed around neck front, a bit on the back of the neck (get

the ones behind me... he he), and a squirt to the wrists at the time of the best hit.

Trying Perception for the

past 5 or so days. So far, ZIP. No reactions at all. At the grocery store, standing in the checkout line between two

30-ish women, etc. Nothing. Nada. Ziltch. Currently up to three sprays, distributed in a similar manner as the

Chikara above. Have tried both with and without cover scents (either the provided scent, or a small shot of some Old

Spice I had kicking around).

It's possible I'll need to do like Gegogi mentioned in another thread and really

up the dosages on both. At 50+ y/o maybe I need it...

Also, I added a dab of NPA one day to the Chikara test. I

think it may have actually made things worse. I detected what may have been some negative reactions. Then again,

maybe it was actually working too well and the "targets" who reacted were perhaps unsettled by the reactions they

may have been feeling? Wouldn't think one dab of NPA would do it, but you never can tell.

Addenda: RE: Perception

I'm

starting to think I may have a flakey atomizer on my Perception. I noticed today when I applied it I had the feeling

I was getting about twice the spray amount out of the cover scent than the product. When I checked the actual

amounts in the bottles I could see the cover scent had diminished a fair amount, but the product hardly looked used

at all, and I had been using about 2-4 sprays of product to 1 cover (or less if I elected to test with a different

cologne). Also the product bottle was full of "foam" after spraying, but the cover scent bottle wasn't. This may be

skewing my test results, as I haven't seemed to have gotten any response at all to my Perception tests.

Plus,

and again this is somewhat subjective, I think I'm getting more per spray from the Chikara bottle than the

Perception bottle. Anyone have a good way to test output volume that doesn't waste much product?

there are several men over

age 40+ on this forum that do really well with chikara, that may explain something but then again, there are some

young guys 25 and below that also do really well. I was gonna offer some analysis but all i can say at this point

is, whatever works for you? just go out and test it =p

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesnspam
    there are

several men over age 40+ on this forum that do really well with chikara, that may explain something but then again,

there are some young guys 25 and below that also do really well. I was gonna offer some analysis but all i can say

at this point is, whatever works for you? just go out and test it =p
    Testing is what I'm in the process

of doing. I'm mentioning the spray problem mostly because I'm also trying to report my impressions/results and

dosages, and if the spray amount is off my results reports will be off too.

So far Perception isn't doing a

thing for me, but it may be because I'm severly under-applying for all I know. I'd like to get a better feel

for Perception before I move on to my next experiment, and give it a fair shake. I very much like how it can

supposedly last for 8-12 hours per app, but if it does nothing for me it's useless. :-(

I think I got some

positive reactions with straight Chikara (subjective observations are always questionable), so at the moment

that is #1 on my list, followed by straight SOE (men's scented version). Used about three sprays of Chikara.

Am up to 4+ sprays of Perception. Looking to try AE next.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Chikara seems to

work better for me than Perception too. The best reactions I've gotten from Perception was after my date had had a

few drinks. Mixing it with A1 on another occasion seemed to bring out the big sister in her. I also got a major DIHL

when I first got it. I had a bit of an attitude that day too, so I think that influenced the DIHL look.

FYI,

the makers of Perception said that the atomizers gave a bigger spray than they had calculated on. Their recommended

dose is two sprays, but most days I use it, I only wear one. They were active on this board when Perception was

first released but seemed to have disappeared. I wish they'd come back and give us an update on their Platinum

release.

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    FYI,

the makers of Perception said that the atomizers gave a bigger spray than they had calculated on. Their recommended

dose is two sprays, but most days I use it, I only wear one. They were active on this board when Perception was

first released but seemed to have disappeared. I wish they'd come back and give us an update on their Platinum

release.
    I had started with one spray and have been working my way up, hoping for something. Either some

reaction or at least an OD type reaction, but I don't seem to be getting *anything* at the moment.

The amount

of "product" I get per spray from Perception seems IMO pretty small. Less than I get with Chikara. Plus I seem to

have trouble getting the spray button to depress at all sometimes. I might try one other user's technique of just

dabbing it on instead of spraying and see what happens.

Anyway, I'm tired of playing with Perception at the

moment and have decided to break out the AE for a while. Hadn't tried that one yet (bottled version). Will give

Perception another try in a month or so, unless AE has me buried in hits and I don't *want* to go back... Whoo-hoo!

Thread Information