Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Getting Numbers Made Easy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So you want

to get that number without sounding too awkward or not getting shut down? Heres some ways that work best for me. I

thought that I would post some ideas because a lot of my freinds have asked me lately, and i figured I would post

something on it.

When your ending the conversation and you think it went well.
    ME: Hey you seem like

a cool girl, we should hang out sometime?
    HER: Yeah we should!
    ME: Whats your number.

ME: Well I gotta run,

call me sometime.
    HER: How can I call you without your number?
    ME: Its #### whats yours?

ME: Allright well I

need to get going let me give you a call some other time.. whats your number?

ME: Hey I dont think I have your

number what is it?(works best with girls you already know)

ME:*Look at your watch in the middle of the

convo*
    Hey I really gotta go, but id like to finish this conversation later, whats your number?

or if youre really smooth,

you wouldnt even have to ask, they just give it to you...or better yet, they write it on your hand...or even better

yet! they tear off a sheet of paper write their number and cumble it and stuff it in your pants from the front in

the crotch area! <==amen to that one!

hah yeah that can happen, but

most girls that are semi hot at least arent gonna throw themselves at you like that. I personally would rather take

things into my own hands and get it. Girls like when a man takes control.

-Tdizz

The best way a girl gave me her

nubmer was to come up and put it into my back pocket while I was talking with my mother and I didn't even

agknowladge her. She just patted it on my ass and walked away. Never ended up calling her though, went for her email

but she never responded and ended up losing her number. Ah well.

Man of La Pancha

At the risk of sounding

royally stupid...okay, so I'm admitting my stupidity here...

Wow, those are really good. I smacked myself in

the face while I was reading them because I use those all of the time with girls I don't like. I've never thought

of actually using them on someone I actually do like. That reminds me of the "attractive girls make you stupid"

thread...I think I've never used them because I thought they'd see right through me...but it's all a matter of

perception. After all, I'm okay asking someone I'm not hitting on, but I would be nervous if it was someone I was

interested in.

Ishkabibbles!
    Last edited by Pancho1188; 03-31-2005 at 10:49 AM.

Just dont be apologetic when

asking.....

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    At the risk of

sounding royally stupid...okay, so I'm admitting my stupidity here...

Wow, those are really good. I smacked

myself in the face while I was reading them because I use those all of the time with girls I don't like. I've

never thought of actually using them on someone I actually do like. That reminds me of the "attractive girls make

you stupid" thread...I think I've never used them because I thought they'd see right through me...but it's all a

matter of perception. After all, I'm okay asking someone I'm not hitting on, but I would be nervous if it was

someone I was interested in.

Ishkabibles!

That's right, I don't have any problems aksing a

girl for a number if I'm not interested in that girl...

But If she's my target...well

"Girls like when a man

takes control."
    Sheesh my friend, you haven't been around the block very many times have you? Sure

some women--especially traditional or really young ones--like a confident and, hopefully, competent man leading the

way. On the other hand, just as many women like to be in control, especially as they get older and/or better

educated. If you date women from certain ethnic groups, I won't mention their name but it starts with a C, you'll

soon find yourself in a power struggle if you're a bossy type. Some women are smart and sneaky enough to make you

think you're in control.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

There are still others who want

a partnership with nobody 'in charge'. To be successful with women you need to learn to be flexible in your

approach. Especially, as Gegogi said, as you get older because you will meet more and more women who do not accept

the traditional roles.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    Ishkabibles!
    From Kay Kaiser's Kollege of Musical Knowledge?

Man of La Pancha

Some enlightenment on the idea

of power:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=

142316&postcount=104

It's not "take charge" or "take control" as much as it is showing ambition and

initiative. One must not confuse power with power over others...one is attractive, the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    If you date women

from certain ethnic groups, I won't mention their name but it starts with a C
    Chinese?

Cullahed?

Certainly not Caucasian.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

i say caribbean

Chickens?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Sheesh my friend,

you haven't been around the block very many times have you? Sure some women--especially traditional or really young

ones--like a confident and, hopefully, competent man leading the way. On the other hand, just as many women like to

be in control, especially as they get older and/or better educated. If you date women from certain ethnic groups, I

won't mention their name but it starts with a C, you'll soon find yourself in a power struggle if you're a bossy

type. Some women are smart and sneaky enough to make you think you're in control.

A man who can

lead is sexually attractive like it or not.
    Yes some women are control freaks, but if you can dominate them

they'll be blown away. Im not saying that youre going to control EVERYTHING but you will not submit to her demands

all the time and excuse yourself for doing wrong(by not submitting).

Im not saying that you should be in

control all the time, or trying to be, that reflects insecurity if anything(that you need control and that youre not

in control ofyourself). BUT you shouldnt put up with any BS and take charge when youre clearly disrespected. An

occasional foot down is usually enough. Go ahead, try it on these women. Be totally submissive, nice pleasant not

trying to upset constantly adapting to her demands, requests , behavior(soon the magic words will come "youre a nice

guy, but not my type, lets just be friends"). Then try to be totally dominating , controlling everything. Then try a

wellmixed and timed balance. Which yields most positive reactions and effects for you?

Sheesh my friend,

you haven't been around the block very many times have you? Sure some women--especially traditional or really young

ones--like a confident and, hopefully, competent man leading the way. On the other hand, just as many women like to

be in control, especially as they get older and/or better educated. If you date women from certain ethnic groups, I

won't mention their name but it starts with a C, you'll soon find yourself in a power struggle if you're a bossy

type. Some women are smart and sneaky enough to make you think you're in control.
    OK I'm sorry, any

woman under 25 likes when a man takes control. They like alpha male qualities, not really bossiness wasnt what i was

going for. But if taking control doesnt work for you im sure you get so many hoes with "hey what do you want to do

tonight?" "I dont know what do you want to do" "I dont know you pick." that type of shlt just will turn the girl

right around.

-Tdizz

Phero Dude

What ever happened to the good

old days when all a man had to do was whop a woman over the head and drag her back to his cave?

I've heard somewhere that the idea

is for the man to have a "plan" (which would be subject to modification), not "in control" (as in "controlling").

Plus people are all different. I've found much in any relationship or encounter is based on "playing it by ear" and

making it up as you go along. Some people are followers, some like to be partners, some like to lead. Found it true

for both men and women (although I admit more men than women seem to be "leader" types, and more women than men tend

to be "follower" types. But that could be just a combination of who I've dealt with and what I remember.)

Also

how you initiate a conversation or encounter can set the tone for whatever follows. If you come on as "controlling"

and the other person doesn't like it, they are likely to be put on edge and respond negatively (Just see what

happens on some of those "Cops" programs...). If you come on like a wuss, and they don't like it, same thing... I

try to start sorta "neutral" and see how things flow.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Chinese?

Cullahed?

Certainly not Caucasian.
    Maybe.... Cowgirl

A man who can lead is

sexually attractive like it or not.
    Yes some women are control freaks, but if you can dominate them they'll be

blown away. Im not saying that youre going to control EVERYTHING but you will not submit to her demands all the time

and excuse yourself for doing wrong(by not submitting).
    Especially to gay men! Just kidding.

I assume you didn't read my post very carefully. I strongly agreed that many women find men "leading" to be

attractive. However, I also noted that I've known many women that like to be in control. Try to "break" them and

you'll often emerge dickless. Personally I don't know why you'd want to waste your time. I didn't. Also, like

Bergareth mentions, some women prefer an equal partership. That is my preference in a relationship. I find

relationships most satisfying when both partners demonstrate equal ambition, initiative and responsibility.

The only time I used to take a "leading" role is when I was a young 'n dumb. I'm a damn good actor and

could dazzel her with bull and play her to the hilt. Of course this does not make for a full or lasting

relationship, but works great for booty calls.

C = Chinese women. They look harmless but look out.

**Finally agrees with

Gegogi**

Especially to gay

men! Just kidding.

I assume you didn't read my post very carefully. I strongly agreed that many women find men

"leading" to be attractive. However, I also noted that I've known many women that like to be in control. Try to

"break" them and you'll often emerge dickless. Personally I don't know why you'd want to waste your time. I

didn't. Also, like Bergareth mentions, some women prefer an equal partership. That is my preference in a

relationship. I find relationships most satisfying when both partners demonstrate equal ambition, initiative and

responsibility.

The only time I used to take a "leading" role is when I was a young 'n dumb. I'm a damn good

actor and could dazzel her with bull and play her to the hilt. Of course this does not make for a full or lasting

relationship, but works great for booty calls.

C = Chinese women. They look harmless but look out.
    I had

a chem professor who was this lovely chinese lady. Wonderful to look at but don't ever cross her. She was called

the dragon lady for a good reason, she could flay the skin off your back at 20 yards with under a dozen words.

Even if you can't spell my name right I agree with you about relationships. A woman without a mind of her

own and a will would drive me crazy, yuck! A woman who tried to dominate me (I dated one or two) ends up doing a lot

of screaming while I impassively sit and watch her. A woman who wants to be half of the relationship is fun and

exciting. The interaction is rewarding and stimulating.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

"Even if you can't spell

my name right I agree with you about relationships.
    Well, I almost got it!

Yeah, I was

stripped naked, skinned and barbecued several times by seemingly demure Chinese girls. I met a former Chinese GF 10

years after we broke up and she immediately insulted me, nearly making my blood boil again. I think she was ready to

resume our last argument.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 03-31-2005 at 11:25 PM.

I guess part of the charm for

them is to be able to 'change' you or 'control' the dominant male. Weird stuff.. But agreed that they DO want to

feel like they have some space and control, thus you only need to put your foot down once in awhile(but absolutely

NOT be the wuss that takes all their crap).

Well, I almost got

it!

Yeah, I was stripped naked, skinned and barbecued several times by seemingly demure Chinese girls. I met

a former Chinese GF 10 years after we broke up and she immediately insulted me, nearly mading my blood boil again. I

think she was ready to resume our last argument.
    Not to go completely off-topic here, but are you

talking Chinese-Chinese or Chinese-American?

Just wondering...

Holmes' Theme Song

and if your really,

REALLY, REALLY LUCKY, she will write it on the back of a Victoria's secret recipt!!!!
    that gets an extra

5 points....

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    Maybe....

Cowgirl

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! I love Cowgirl. It's an awesome position. And all the girlies

like it too!!(with me anyway). I almost feel guilty posting here any more. With all the arguments about

relationships and sex. Geez, it ain't that complicated. It's almost as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

i like missionary

I prefer doggie and half

cowgirl.

In Hawaii many Chinese Americans females remain surprisingly tight with certain cultural customs,

e.g., women rule their homes and businesses with an iron fist. Read Michener's novel "Hawaii" for a glimse into the

stereotypical Chinese female. The character Nyuk Tsin is the protype of all Chinese American Dragon women. Although

she appears to offer a nod to male supremcy, she actually controlled all her men with ruthless and calulated

precision. There have been so many Chinese women in high government and business positions in our state the Dragon

Lady stereotype has been perpetuated for generations. God help the man (or woman for that matter) unfortunate enough

to butt heads with such a woman.

I prefer doggie

and half cowgirl.
    Ok, I'll bite... what is "half cowgirl"?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information