Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Exclamation need help...over a month and still nothing...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok, ive been using chikara, npa, and soe for over a month now and im still not getting any hits at all

of any kind...ive been looking around for all the signs (hair twiring, smiles, etc.) havent noticed
    ANYTHING,

nothing, zero, zip, zilch, notta...ive tryed pretty much every reasonable combo between the 3 products...i dont know

what to do next im getting ready to give up on mones. anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks...

i use chikara and the egde combo

and get great results almost everytime.

1 spray chikara
    1 spray the edge

and try to stay(5-10 feet) near

your target at least 5 min.
    ________
    WELLBUTRIN

SETTLEMENT INFO
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:05 PM.

maybe ill try something else

like the edge, but its hard to put out money for something being i already spent a fair amount and havent gotten

anything...

Why don't you start over with

a single product and be methodical about it? All you are doing so far is a hit and miss. You may hit one day but

you'll have a better chance of seeing results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Pheromones are like a microphone:

they can only enhance or amplify your attributes if you step up to the mic and speak. If you bathe a deadman in NPA

and SOE you won't get any hits either. If you want to see results, get a woman in your personal space, apply a

little charm and engage her in pleasant conversation for a few minutes. As the pheromones take effect, she'll begin

to let down her guard and open up to you. Of course, pheromones aren't a magic pill. They can't create attraction.

They can only enhance what is already there. You create the attraction. In other words, you have to still do the

grunt work: look good, smell sweat, be charming and witty, project self-confidence and initiate

conversations.

If you have difficulty meeting women, join a church singles group, take a dance class

(ballroom not ballet!) or bust a nut at a young republican meeting. In other words, find a group that shares common

interests with you and socialize. Shared interests make meeting people much easier than trolling around town soaked

in NPA...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Man of La Pancha

NPA and TE are the same thing

(TE is diluted), by the way...

I think it's a common misconception that if you put this stuff on, women will

start acting goofy. I've never had women sit there and drool over me or give me weird body language because I was

wearing -mones. Now, I don't have the EQ of someone like Friendly or the very descriptive posters on this forum,

so maybe I'm missing something. However, when I'm wearing -mones and talking to people, I find it amazing how

different people can act sometimes. I've seen people I wouldn't think would be so talkative suddenly start joking

around with me like I was their best friend. I've had women flirt with me a little when I talk about my love life

(or lack thereof) and look at me in that way only women can when you're talking about some lovey-dovey stuff.

Maybe you haven't noticed your interactions change, but maybe that's what you should be focusing on. Like G

said, you should step up and ball...then see how -mones work their magic.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Why don't

you start over with a single product and be methodical about it? All you are doing so far is a hit and miss. You may

hit one day but you'll have a better chance of seeing results.
    i have just used 1 product before trying

with different dosages.

and what you other 2 are saying...i understand its not some miricale thing, i know i

have to work for the girl, im not dum but in all the threads it says how girls will smile at them and twirl there

hair and such...ive never seen any of that...i was at a party last weekend, me and a girl were sitting right next to

each other, had my arm around her (wrist right under her nose) we hooked up and everything but we had before when i

wasnt wearing mones and she didnt act any different this time when i had them on......i dont need to step up

my game, trust me, i always go stright up to girls and talk to them, i know how to act and stuff i know its not

that...and im not seeing any different interactions with people either...

Are you even noticing any

reactions on yourself or your close friends around you? If not than 1. You live in the twilight zone or 2. Too

oblivious to notice. Either way try one product at a time with minimalist approach. And pay attention to your body.

Can you even smell the mones? Conversions? Body hygene? Are you an alpha, beta, delta? Hits from mones usually occur

on a bell curve and most newbies put way too much on causing low to no hits.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ttocs12321
    ...i

dont need to step up my game, trust me, i always go stright up to girls and talk to them, i know how to act and

stuff i know its not that...and im not seeing any different interactions with people either...
    So, what is

it you expect the pheromones to do for you that you aren't already doing for yourself?

Default I think they are right!

You

know, I think these guys are right. I did the same thing. I'm a newbie as well. I got all enthusiastic about the

whole endeavor, ordered a bunch of stuff, and then I was putting it on haphazardly. A little method to the madness

but not much at all. The results were all over the place. Good/bad/indifferent/from the wrong people, you name it.

And then when I did get a good result I couldn't for the life of me remember exactly what I had put on that

morning.

So for the past 2 days I have stuck with Primal for women. It is just -nols and a hint of C's. The

results have been consistent and nice. Friendly, talkative reaction with a hint of tendrness. I really like that

product and now I can build on it by adding one more thing for this situation and another thing for another

situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    So, what is

it you expect the pheromones to do for you that you aren't already doing for yourself?
    all you people

are talking to me like im retarted and doing what i shouldent be...trust me, im not stupid, i read around for hrs

and days before i even recieved my mones...
    get more attention, have them more outgoing...at this point i dont

care what the reactions is, i just want something...and thanks for the help ICEHAWK,1. if you think im stupid and

using to much then you could have been nice and tell me how much to use...by minamalist you approach you mean to go

sit next to them and do nothing, they will think your gay or something, your not going to pick up a girl by not

playing your part, by you saying that its basically telling me the mones will do the whole job which is exactly the

opposite of what everyone else is saying...if YOU read by above post i said how i have tryed just 1 product in small

to lage amounts, and i dont live in the twilight zone and im not to oblivious to notice so stfu...im looking for

help here not smartass comments.

Man of La Pancha

all you

people are talking to me like im retarted and doing what i shouldent be...trust me, im not stupid, i read around for

hrs and days before i even recieved my mones...

care what the reactions is, i just want something...and thanks for the help ICEHAWK,1. if you think im stupid and

using to much then you could have been nice and tell me how much to use...by minamalist you approach you mean to go

sit next to them and do nothing, they will think your gay or something, your not going to pick up a girl by not

playing your part, by you saying that its basically telling me the mones will do the whole job which is exactly the

opposite of what everyone else is saying...if YOU read by above post i said how i have tryed just 1 product in small

to lage amounts, and i dont live in the twilight zone and im not to oblivious to notice so stfu...im looking for

I think you're just taking what we're saying the wrong way.

What

Friendly is saying is that if you already get women, and you're using -mones to get women, then what more do you

expect? Married people use them to get their spoused to be more frisky, and single people use them to attract

attention or make it easier to move along in the courting process. I'd say that you're one of the cases of a guy

that already gets a lot of women and the interactions don't change...your frequency just increases. There are

cases of men who see no overall change in intensity or reactions, they are just successful more often when they

attempt. In other words, you wouldn't be able to notice a difference in behavior, but you'd be successful in

situations where you might not have been otherwise. I've seen it happen where the reaction from one person was

normal for anyone but you know would've been different otherwise (as in you could've sworn the person was not in

the mood to do that but did, anyway). I had one time where my boss shrugged me off one time when I know he normally

wouldn't have because I was wearing -mones that threw off his reaction.

What Icehawk is saying by the

minimalist approach is to use as little as possible. Buildup has been known to occur, so you could be ODing by even

using regular amounts every day for a long period of time. We can't always be specific because an OD for some is

too little for others. I usually go with 4 drops of TE (that's probably the equivalent of like just a dab of

NPA...you can look it up on the -mone calculator), 3-6" of SOE, and 1-2 sprays of Chikara (individually; not at the

same time). When together, I use 1 spray of Chikara and 3" of SOE or 1 spray of Chikara and 2 drops of TE.

Sometimes I go nuts and do 1 spray, one drop, and 4". It all depends on how I'm feeling. It doesn't work every

time, but I notice when people get talkative when I wouldn't expect them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    What Friendly is

saying is that if you already get women, and you're using -mones to get women, then what more do you expect?
    More women. Of course.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Perhaps everyones got the

flu'?
    looks like they're working on you right now.

all you

people are talking to me like im retarted and doing what i shouldent be...trust me, im not stupid, i read around for

hrs and days before i even recieved my mones...

TTOCS12321:

That answer was inappropriate! Icehawk's answer was to

the point and made perfect sense, he was giving you good advice. We are perfectly willing to help and advise you but

are not magicians. We cannot see what you are doing and only have your very subjective and often non-responsive

answers to work with. An attitude problem on top of it will not help.

You want help and advice, fine. Want to be

rude to members of this forum? You'll be gone.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

ttocs12321,

Can you outline

for us just how exactly you tested the products on their own (in detail)? Really you should have been seeing some

results from individual products before wandering into mixing.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

BELGERATH-to me, he was being

cocky "can you even smell the mones?" "too oblivious" "live in the twilight zone" im sorry but that doesnt help,

maybe theres something im missing idk, i dont have an attitude problem but when someone talks to me like im retarted

im not just going to stand there and take it, sorry of we dont see eye to eye...and im not so sure what he meant by

"body hygene"...ill leave it at that
    PANCHO-thanks for the last post
    CPTKIPLING-yes i can, i cant give you exact

dates or anything but i can tell you what i have tryed. Chikara-ive tryed 1 spray to 3 sprays...SOE-ive tryed

3"-15"...NPA-havent used much, trying get it right with 1 of the others first, the few times i have used it, i used

1-2 dabs...NOTE that i have tryed each of the above in various palces, all in 1 spot sometimes, spread out

others...With combinations ive tryed 3" of SOE with 1 dab of NPA...also tryed 1 spray of Chikara with about 5" of

SOE...
    AND about build up, every night i when i take a shower i make sure to scub the places i use the mones

extremely well, so i dont think im suffering from build up...

BELGERATH-to

me, he was being cocky "can you even smell the mones?" "too oblivious" "live in the twilight zone" im sorry but that

doesnt help, maybe theres something im missing idk, i dont have an attitude problem but when someone talks to me

like im retarted im not just going to stand there and take it, sorry of we dont see eye to eye...and im not so sure

what he meant by "body hygene"...ill leave it at that
    If you have read as much as you claim you will

know that a certain percentage of people cannot smell mones. You should also understand that there is a strong

relationship between synthetic mones and personal hygene. Also, a number of people saying the same things as you

have completely overlooked even the most obvious of signs until they were pointed out, that could be called

oblivious, couldn't it? Icehawk is a good observer and his questions were relevent even if you didn't understand

them.

My warning stands and I don't care whether you see eye to eye with me or not. Watch your attitude on this

forum.

Thomas Jefferson

Over how many days did you test

each product?
    CptKipling

CPTKIPLING-Chikara ive done

with 1, 2, and 3 sprays atleast 3 trys each...SOE ive used 3", 6" ive used about 3 times each and everything over

that ive only done once or twice...
    Last edited by belgareth; 03-30-2005 at 02:52 PM.

CPTKIPLING-Chikara ive done with 1, 2, and 3 sprays atleast 3 trys each...SOE ive used 3", 6"

ive used about 3 times each and everything over that ive only done once or twice...
    There's your problem,

you need more persistance!

Look up the common dosages for each product (in the Product Guide if you can't find

them on the forum), and stick with those for at least a week (or a week's worth of applications). After that you

should have some understading of your unique relationship with your pheromones.
    CptKipling

Ttocs, I think everyone gave you

the best help possible advice in light of the information in your original post. In other words, the obvious

pitfalls were presented since you were not very detailed or specific in your initial post. Nobody treated you as if

you were stupid (although your spelling and sentence structure sometimes made you appear a bit short). Icehawk's

advice is a good place to start if you have the time and patience to experiment.

Incidentally, it's easy to

confuse cocky and forthcoming in written words. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 03-30-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

CPTKIPLING-ill try that, i

had just figured that after trying what was recomended 2 or 3 times and that not working to try something else...but

ill continue with the exact same amount for a week and see if it makes any difference.
    GEGOGI-thanks for being one

of the understanding ones.

Just get out there and start a

convo with you target, everyone knows how to do that right? Talk for like 5-10 minutes get her number when u bout to

leave and get out of there. For me pheromones just enhance the conversation and what you say and makes them really

interested, chatty, flirty, and more attracted. If you dont know how to attract a girl through conversations/flirt

and you are between 15-25 years old tell me and ill start a thread. peace

-Tdizzle

TDIZZLE-i feel im pretty good

with things like that but im always open to advice. If you wish to open a thread on it then go ahead it will be

appreciated.

ttocs12321:

Don't forget the

other side of the equation. It's not only you, it's the people you are trying to approach as well, and it's

possible they are having a bad day/week/month and not really "ready" to react. People can be "down" for days.

Someone who doesn't react today may be in a different mood tomorrow. (Fretting over taxes, job, car repairs, who

knows?) It may take multiple "meetings" or encounters with you before they are ready to interact (ie they are

checking you out). Some people jump right in, others need to wait. There are few certainties when dealing with

poeple. I wore SOE for about two weeks before I started noticing anyone reacting. I had seen this one woman about

five times during that 2-week period and she did a "chatty" style reaction after about three encounters (had no

reactions on the first two encounters as far as I could tell), and was a total "cold fish" on the fourth meeting

(turned out she was very preoccupied with a work project), so reactions are hard to predict and can vary even with

the same person. And what works for one may not work at all on another...

"Nothing's ever easy..." -Kevin

Sorbo's character on Andromeda TV series.
    Last edited by Rbt; 03-30-2005 at 06:19 PM. Reason: some extraneous characters snuck in...

Chikara-ive tryed

1 spray to 3 sprays...SOE-ive tryed 3"-15"...NPA-havent used much, trying get it right with 1 of the others first,

the few times i have used it, i used 1-2 dabs...NOTE that i have tryed each of the above in various palces, all in 1

spot sometimes, spread out others...With combinations ive tryed 3" of SOE with 1 dab of NPA...also tryed 1 spray of

Chikara with about 5" of SOE...
    I’m glad you posted this because it gives me some indication of

where you’re at.

Chikara gives me very few noticeable hits. Other guys have reported outstanding

results, but it doesn’t seem to do anything for my sex appeal. Not even when I wear it for my girlfriend.
    What

I do notice is that people are much friendlier, and appear more trusting and respectful. It also makes me feel calm

and centered. Which is why I wear it to work quite often.
    Sometimes, after work, I add a small dab of TE (a

dosage that amounts to about 1/4 drop of NPA) and notice that the effects of TE are greatly enhanced. I get lots of

smiles and flirtatious behavior from women.
    I always wear one spray because 2-3 sprays don’t seem to improve the

results. Four or more sprays elicit weird, mothering type reactions from women.

SOE is a very erotic product

for me. Once again, many guys have reported just the opposite; so just read this as one person’s experience and see

if you can relate to any of it.
    I typically wear about 9 inches. One swipe on either side of my neck and a

smaller swipe between my wrists.
    Results aren’t so obvious when I’m walking past women or sitting quietly by

myself. There have been a few times when women just come up and start talking to me, but most of the times the magic

happens when I initiate the conversation. Women seem to exhibit an instant mood lift and the more time we spend

together they happier they get. Sometimes to the point of being giddy. They exhibit a lot of kino (touching my arms

and shoulders while they talk) and enjoy being close to me. They talk a lot, often revealing intimate details about

their lives with little or no prompting. They seem almost not to want to let me go when it’s time to wrap things up.

NPA is the one that seems to give the most noticeable (although not necessarily most erotic) results

for most guys that report on this forum. Lots of smiles. Lots of blatant flirtation. And some direct come ons.

On the other hand there are also many reports of nervous females and guys that want to pick a fight with you. NPA is

easy to overdose on, so you have to put some effort into getting the right dosage for your body type and

personality.
    Some guys do well with several drops, but even a single drop is too much for me. I can only

wear it when it’s mixed with cologne. At 5 parts cologne and 1 part NPA, I get best results with 2 small dabs.

Another issue is that, on its own, it smells really, really bad. You have to take care to pick a cologne that blends

well so that the stink doesn’t seep through or the pheromones don’t get drowned out.

As far as combos

go... SOE and Chikara don’t seem to do anything for each other. I’ve already mentioned that Chikara can greatly

enhance the effects of NPA. SOE + NPA can create a very hot mix if you get the proportions right. Many guys swear by

7parts SOE: 3parts NPA, but I prefer 19 parts SOE : 1 part NPA. If you’re going to experiment it’s best to start

with a small ratio of NPA because you can easily add more later.

There are three ways you can go:

First way is to simply return the pheromones and get your money back. You could always try weight training, dance

classes, starting a rock band or whatever. There’s always something you can do to improve your social life.

Second way is to go back to SOE. Look for the subtler cues that I mentioned above.
    Third way is to mix up a

SMALL batch of NPA + cologne. Be systematic. Start out with a ridiculously small dose. Next day add a little more.

Next day a little more... Until you start seeing results. Be sure to "test" in places where there are lots of girls

that don't know you. Then experiment with combos. (Either Chikara + NPA or SOE plus NPA). Once again, start out

with a ridiculously small dose and be systematic.

And don’t forget to have fun.
    Give truth a chance.

thanks alot A.K.A...whats the

best thing to use to mix mones and to do it accuratly? because the way you say with NPA...theres no way to really

calculate how much your getting just by dabbing. also what do you put your "mixtures" into? thanks...

I use small glass bottles (sizes 3 -

10 ml) and glass droppers that I’ve found at health food stores, occult stores that deal in aromatherapy, and

COSTCO (if you’re ready to buy bulk).
    Give truth a chance.

You can also find glass-lined

atomizers in 1/4 and 1/3 oz sizes at 2 for a dollar at some dollar stores; the The Dollar Tree is where I found a

bunch of them. The staff probably won't know what they are, much less where they are, but try looking next to the

ladies' hair accessories.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information