Close

Stranger

Default NO result so far....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    alright,
    couple weeks ago i saw some adds for some pheromone products. I was curious so I checked around and ended

up buying two of them, both manufactures(producers) saying the other one doesnt work.
    I bought the "Alter ego" and

the "Attract_Rx), both at the price of $60 - maybe a buck less or more. results:

Alter Ego: I put it on

whenever I went out with my friends - not at work - ; at bars, couple clubs, coffee shop and so forth. well, no

result. everythin was as how it always was. no new looks from other people or double attention or all those stuff

they were talking bout. Maybe I did something wrong. but i put one drop on my nose, behind ears, wrist, and neck.

I'm 22 male.

Attract Rx: I've taken their pills(which you are supposed to take 3 of them before bed every

night) for 4 days. no results so far. we'll how that works.

anyone , any suggestions?

Man of La Pancha

Push your OD limit...and read

threads on this forum that discuss what constitutes a hit. We can't help you if you think -mones are going to get

women falling all over you...so it's good to be on the same page as to what you should expect to get from -mones.

As for the pills, CptKipling has a way to naturally increase your -mone output without them. Check out the

pherolibrary: http://pherolibrary.com. Also check out posts regarding results

using Alter Ego.

It sounds to me like you're just expecting women to start checking you out because you're

wearing -mones. Unfortunately, women are subtle whether they want you or not. Think about it: how many female

friends have you had go on and on about some hot guy? How many ever let that guy know they were interested? My guess

is the answer is a big goose egg. Start with monitoring your interactions with people. They should get more

talkative or friendly, and people may begin to act differently towards you. It'll be subtle at first, but that's

how it goes with respect and attractiveness. You should be able to pick things up if you know what to look for,

which is why I suggest checking out posts talking about how to determine what constitutes a 'hit'.

King of the coupons!

Red face

I wouldn't trust too many

miracle pills ... something about puting strange things in me bod that just doesn't sound sane.

OR, the

AE you bought was a fluke! Doesn't sound like you got it from L-S.

You can up your dose, and

lower your dose. At 22, maybe leower. But ranges have gone as far as 1 to 8 drops. You're gonna have to just

experiment and experiment until you see results, or find out for sure that AE's not for you.

On your nose, eh?

Read to achieve.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

dont put da sheet on yer beak

man

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    On your

nose, eh?
    thats wat i said too, but it said it both on the website that Pancho

mentioned and on the instruction...

well, I'm having fun without the pheromones, but likst i said, couple weeks

ago that i saw the add for this, it sounded pretty good so i decided to see how much it really works, I'm usually

at work till 6, then off to dinner n coffee shop, poker and then a bar maybe. so im pretty much never home, so it

should be fun if it works.

thanks for your comments thou...

peace,

you bought the AE from love

scent?? i got some gel packets of alter ego, this first day i got it i went over to wendys ordered a medium drink

and a medium fry and some other stuff and i was like damn i dont got enough monye for a bigger size and the girl i

could tell was attracted to me and when i got my food both were biggie sized. maybe a coincidence maybe not. ill

keep you guys posted with more stories later.

Phero Pharaoh

I'd ask for a refund on the

pills. I most certainly would NOT recommend taking more than the recommended dosage, but for all we know, they are

just placebos.

A lot of people have reported good results with Alter Ego, but pheromones don't do the job by

themselves. They augment the whole package. Experimentation is the key.

AE was the first pheromone

product I ever tried. I know they affect me, because I get a little more agressive when I put it on. As for results,

I had two drops on when I went to visit a college buddy with a couple of female friends. One wasn't affected, but

the other one (the one that was cute) was hanging all over me. She never made any contact whatsoever until then, and

that day she was leaning against me wanting me to hold her. I'm attributing this to spending three hours in a car

while wearing my AE. I think the longer your in close range the stronger the effect. AFter that I never got hits

from her until another car trip to an amusement park. This further makes me think that prolonged exposure is what it

takes. I don't think I've ever gotten an instant hit like some people, the fastest was probably five minutes

sitting next to a girl in my class. Anyway, keep trying, as for me I like the scent of AE so I just put it on for

the scent as well as the mones.

Stranger

yea, thats what i thought

too. If I wana return the pills they'r gonna subtract a $25 fee and of course i have to pay for shipping. They'll

subtract the number of pills that i've taken too(and give the rest of to someone else i guess!!!) which leaves

about a $25 refund which takes 2 weeks to get credited back to my card , so i probabaly keep them and use them till

im out see how they work. but anyone knows any side effects they have or anything bad about them that i shouldnt

take it...
    I did buy the AE from Love Scent. it was $50 thou(Not $60 that I said at first). but I'll keep trying

different dobs to see how it works. I go to work early in the morning, get off at around 6, get dinner somewhere,

coffee shop , poker, some bar if i find other people to go to.... so i can test both products pretty good i

think....

Ill keep you updates, and thanks for the answers so far...

I'm not aware of it suggesting

applying pheromones to your nose anywhere on the Pherolibrary.

Do a forum search for "attract-RX" or some

variations of that.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Man of La Pancha

The nose is part of your face

that accumulates some of the most perspiration, so I don't see how far-fetched it is. It's just hard because you

potentially inhale so much of it. I've never seen anyone recommend it, though.

Seriously, though, I read

somewhere that if you have chapped lips and don't have balm/chapstick, wipe your finger down the sides of your nose

and rub them across your lips to protect them with your natural perspiration.

Thread Information