Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyGirl

Oh

and if you want to read something totally bizarre about copulins. There is this Yahoo group called "copulins". You

have to request access to it and briefly explain why you would like to have access. But once you do - You are going

to fall off your chairs! Bizarre! Aimed at lowering testosterone levels in men and turning them into meek,

cooperative beings. I unsuscribed within a couple of days. Too weird.
    I found them too!!!

That woman is soooooo weird! OMG. But she's completely convinced of the truth of her ... method.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Indole is

considered to be a "fecal" odor. The only association with natural "crotch smell" would be that of proximity

(vaginal/rectal). To me, this association is of major importance, since it is likely that only a very few men find

associations with fecal odor to be pleasant. Yes, I understand why indole is used in fragrance products, but find it

difficult to grasp why it would be used in a copulin product, since the copulin product contains far fewer

ingredients than do most fragrance products. When you have more ingredients to work with, it's easier to tweak the

formula in a more positive manner. Adding fecal odor to copulins leaves you with no where to go--unless you want to

alter the other active components, at which point you are no longer working with the formula that has been tested.

JVK
    I must admit I don't understand the

reasoning here, regarding not using indoles with copulins.

So all I can say is that you just have to keep

indoles light, and they can be very effective as part of an animal note -- which is what copulins are for perfuming.

Like it or not, fecal notes are among the most alluring in perfuming (hence the universal classical appeal of

jasmine and neroli, which are fecal).

It's best to have control over all the substances you use, and the

obvious problem with all copulin mixes is predetermined ratios. But there's no reason not to mix indoles and

copulins whatsoever, because of what I said in my last post. They go together great, and it makes hella sense from a

perfuming standpoint to judge their smells together, like it is in nature.

There is also no reason one would

have to overuse an indole in a copulin mix, any more than in a perfume; and I don't think the indole is too strong

in EW. The ratios in EW could well be tweaked; but it is very strong, and you can't judge it by how it smells full

strength and isolated. You judge it by its appropriate use in a perfume. EW also ages well, and shouldn't be judged

as a newly minted batch. Plus the beta version was about 1000 times stronger than you'd want it: toxic chemical

strength.

But believe me, it's very useful for perfuming, and I'm thankful to Phil Stone for putting the

stuff together. I may have to demonstrate it's use for folks.

I'm sure your copulin product is useful

too.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 04-01-2005 at 04:41 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

JVKohl, just so I'm

clear on this point; the scented version of SOE/w has fragrance to cover the odor of Jutte's (and Michael's)

copulin formula, and SOE/w is only Jutt'es formula plus fragrance?
    And, the unscented SOE/W is ONLY Jutte's

copulin formula, without anything else added?
    Both contain the exact copulin formula used by Jutte and Michaels,

without any changes or additions, aside from fragrance in the scented version?
    Thanks for clarifying.
    I'd be very

interested to hear what the women on the forum think of SOE/w, bith scented and unscented versions. Has anyone here

tried SOE/w and had good results??

Default SOE/w scented and unscented

Hi Charmed,

I bought the unscented SOE/w a couple of weeks ago, but I must admit that I've been using

cocktails of so many products that the results were very inconsistent, and then when I did get a nice reaction I

couldn't remember what I had put on.

I started being methodical about it last Sunday. I plan on keeping a

diary. I had good luck with PI/w and then I moved on to SOE/w. I used my first scented gel pack yesterday: No

reaction - He just sat like a bump on a log watching Survivor and then CSI and then Vanished without a Trace. I

ordered a bottle of SOE/w scented yesterday because the guys on this forum really sound like they know what they are

talking about and make sense to me. Besides, I really liked the smell of the gel pack. I can smell some of the mones

though, maybe cause I'm aware what they smell like! I am going to keep using SOE/w (and only this) for another

week. I'll let you know.

However --- I am coming to the conclusion that there are so many variables involved

that it is almost a mute point to ask what other people are experiencing. Except of course if it's a negative

across the board.

The way I understand it there are three, no four factors at work here.

1) What is my

inherent personality and how do I come across? Do people perceive me as shy, aggressive, funny, ... etc. What do I

need to "tweak"? Which desirable feature would I like to enhance?
    2) What is the personality of the person I'm

trying to influence? For instance : An alpha male who likes girlie girls or an intellectual who likes intelligent

girls with alot of presence.
    3) My mood of the day / time of my cycle
    4) The recipients mood of the day / time

of her cycle (if applicable).
    Oh and I forgot --- what is my desired result? As in - I could be a sweet blonde who

would like to be taken more seriously by her alpha male or I could wish for more tenderness, or I could wish to ...

well you know. Each wish would require a different pheromone mix if I understand all of this correctly. Maybe I'm

over-thinking this?

To get back to your question:
    After trying SOE/scented I will try the unscented version

with some of my favorite perfumes. There is a VS perfume that smells soft and feminine like the EOS/w scented. It

shouldn't make a difference if I use scented or unscented. I probably might even try unscented not covered up.

I'm starting a log, so I'll be able to report.

Journeyman

While I agree that you

should choose pheromones based on your desired end goal, when evaluating a copulin formula the focus should be on

one variable alone; did the copulin formula cause an increase in testosterone in the test subject. So, SOE/w should

either do that, or not. Same goes for EW.
    The indirect, second variable would be how the test subject choose to

act/react to the testosterone hike, if there was one.

Copulins should prompt a male, through a testosterone

spike, to want to copulate. Whether he acts upon it or not is another story, but that should be the response that

copulins inspire in a man.

Default Copulins effect

OK so I can

tell you that the other night, when I was experimenting with my 10% diluted EW I did notice quite a bit of agitation

on the part of my husband. He was having a couple of beers. That usually mellows him out. But not this time.

He

did not act on it, but then again, he had driven for 16 hours the night before and we only got 3 hours of sleep the

night before. So I cannot blame him for that.

Journeyman

I've realized that in my

previous post I used the term 'variable' in a scientifically incorrect manner---the test. spike is the result, not

a variable):

copulins used in the field, i.e when worn by women like us, should cause the same effect as it did

in Jutte's study. There shouldn't be other variables, really. Jutte didn't consider other variables. It's a

direct copulin/testosterone relationship.
    Of course, unless you have your hubby hooked up to a penile blood flow

monitor or plan to take a blood hormone assay from him after dosing yourself with synthetic copulins---and I'm not

suggesting either <smile>, you can't be sure you've met Jutte's result. So, you would need to measure success in

terms of how your target reacted to a testosterone spike. In general, most healthy men react to a copulin-induced

testosterone spike with an urge for sexual relations. Horny behavior is your marker of success, in terms of a field

study.
    I think the more we try to factor is multiple variables, the more we lose a grip on whether any given

copulin formula works or not. It becomes too subjective. A field test should be as straightforwardly interpreted as

possible.
    Just my opinion, though.

Default It would be nice to ignore variables

To me the agitation he demonstrated was an indication of "spike". He's usually pretty mellow after a

couple of beers. LIke I mentionned before: age, medications and lack of sleep could very well explain the lack of

horny behavior. I'm in my own mind interpreting "agitation" as a symptom of testosterone spike.

I agree, we

are not in ideal research circumstances. But I believe that pheromones are too subtle in their effect for us to have

the luxury of ignoring "variables".

Journeyman

I would guess that your

husband's agitation was indeed a direct result of a copulin induced testosterone spike. Testosterone can spur

alpha-ness and agression, too, so I think his reaction was signficiant.
    I'll be curious to hear what other

reactions you get from him with the 10% EW dilution. To me, this seems like a certain reaction! Maybe if he's less

tired, etc., you'll get a sexual reaction. Certainly worth continuing the test! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by InACharmedLife
    JVKohl,

just so I'm clear on this point; the scented version of SOE/w has fragrance to cover the odor of Jutte's (and

Michael's) copulin formula, and SOE/w is only Jutt'es formula plus fragrance?
    And, the unscented SOE/W is ONLY

Jutte's copulin formula, without anything else added?
    Both contain the exact copulin formula used by Jutte and

Michaels, without any changes or additions, aside from fragrance in the scented version?
    Thanks for

clarifying.
    I'd be very interested to hear what the women on the forum think of SOE/w, bith scented and unscented

versions. Has anyone here tried SOE/w and had good results??
    Unscented SOE (there is no /m or /w formula,

it's unisex) is just the mens version without any added scent.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Unscented SOE

(there is no /m or /w formula, it's unisex) is just the mens version without any added scent.
    Yes,

thank you for clarifying this.

JVK

Unscented

SOE (there is no /m or /w formula, it's unisex) is just the mens version without any added scent.
    Yes,

now I remember - The unscented version is labeled "unisex". (My son once told me "Mom, you don't have a very

remembering head, do you!")

Could you please tell me if there is a difference between the unscented unisex

version and the scented women's version other than the perfume aspect of it?

I could go take a look at the

product table I guess (my favorite reference here)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I must admit I

don't understand the reasoning here, regarding not using indoles with copulins.

So all I can say is that

you just have to keep indoles light, and they can be very effective as part of an animal note -- which is what

copulins are for perfuming. Like it or not, fecal notes are among the most alluring in perfuming (hence the

universal classical appeal of jasmine and neroli, which are fecal).
    I'm sorry for the

misunderstanding. My thoughts were that indole was incorporated into the copulin formula, and I'm still not sure

whether that is the case. But, if the indole is used (after the fact) as it is in perfumes--to alter the fragrance

associated with the copulin formula, I have no quarrel with that. As you know, I tend to get stuck on the biology:

copulins elicit testosterone increase. The perfumery (psychology of fragrance) is better left to perfumers. In other

words, take the copulin formula and add fragrance; but don't add indole to the copulin formula and represent it as

the copulin formula.

JVK

Unscented SOE

(there is no /m or /w formula, it's unisex) is just the mens version without any added scent.

which I now see has no copulins at all, just -nol and -rone. No wonder it didn't have the nice erotic effects the

SOE/w has!

Lightbulb

Oh - now the light dawns

here as well! I'm glad I just ordered the scented women's version.

Journeyman

I had a gf of chinese ancestry

who had absolutely no smell or taste whatsoever no matter what time of the month it was. No copulin production

possibly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information