Close

Thread: Aloeswood scent

Threaded View

Default Aloeswood scent

Before getting involved in this forum and pheromones I had almost no interest in scents for men,

deeming them to be a waste of time. Others disagree and that’s fine; to each their own opinions. I still have little

interest in the commercially available ones.

Recently, while

studying for a trip out of the country I read of an essential oil, a reputed aphrodisiac native to Asia that sounded

interesting so I started looking into it. It is called Aloeswood, Agar and Oud to mention a few and has a long

history in the Orient and India. I ordered a small vial of it to try it out, then I ordered a larger vial from

another locale and have yet another coming from still another place. Each is unique. This forum has created a

monster! This stuff is expensive but is also incredible. Reactions have been uniformly great.

The first bottle I bought about a month ago was from Laos, not one of the better

ones but something to try. 2 cc cost roughly $30. Not cheap but you use so little of it that it doesn’t matter. Top

quality Oud from India can cost as much as $500 for a tola (12 Grams ) The scent lasts a long time; I apply to

my forearm in the morning and can still smell it the next morning. Using it alone, Wood Elf calls it erotic and

sensual, she loves it on me. Other women have made various comments about it, none negative and some highly

complementary if a little embarrassing. One lady who was in my car with me told me I smelled good enough to

eat.

With those results I started trying it with mones, first

NPA then SoE. Both had an impact, noticeable looks from women and more compliments. NPA gave me better results than

SoE but I haven’t really been wearing it long enough to have a track record. My first impressions have been really

great so I wanted to share this with everybody….especially poor old Mobley. Now, will you please stop begging

my girlfriend for information?
    Last edited by belgareth; 04-21-2005 at 02:15 PM.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information