Close

Journeyman

Default Okay so I purchased an order of Chikara arrives around 14th, my next question regardi

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I decided to order Chikara. It will arrive about the 14th of

April.

This brings me to my next couple of questions. I've read through some of
    the opinions but they were

older replies.

Say we start wearing Chikara or a pheromone and it helps us get noticed more sexually by women.

Then we start dating or sleeping with this woman.

I'm wondering what would happen if we were to stop using

Chikara or the pheromone we purchased?

Would the lady we're dating or sleeping with not be attracted to us any

more? Do we always have to use the Chikara or pheromone we used when we first attracted this particular lady?

To

start I am already a good looking well dressed guy (unless I go casual LOL),
    my bedroom skills are top notch I know

how to please a lady, and I know how to
    treat a lady like a lady.

I always treat women with respect, I like to

do fun things with them, I am a gentleman.

I asked Bruce this same question after I explained these things to

him about my looks, sexual techniques being at the top of their game, how I always treat a lady like a lady knowing

when to give them their space and so on

and Bruce said from what I've told him that once I've attracted the

woman, what I have mentioned above is what will have the most impact on her.

I'm currently hanging out and

sleeping with a dancer who broke up with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and I've broken up mutually with my

girlfriend in Febuary so I guess you we are both eachothers rebound person.

She's made it perfectly clear she

only wants to be physical. We do hang out, go out for dinner and so on, but nothing more and I know she sees another

guy. Eventually I will want to be exclusive with someone.

Your opinions for this newbie are appreciated thank

you very much, have a good day.

Unfortuanetly I can't help you

here. I met the girl I'm currently dating over the internet, and decided that since the attraction was so strong

without seeing each other, that I'd not use pheromones when I first met her. I did bring them out, and mention them

to her, and she wanted to try them out, we used Chikara then and it added a nice little kick to an already awesome

thing. Sorry I can't help more, I guess my thinking was that I wanted to make sure she was attracted to "me" first

and then use the pheromones to spice things up. I even ceased using `mones for about 4 days before going to see her

as well.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

My girlfriend is a forum member

named wood elf. She admits that mones had/have an effect on her but also claims to be attracted to me without them.

(It helps my ego to be told that )

According to what she has told me and written on the forum, she was

attracted before coming in range of the mones, the mones had their impact on her once she got close. She stays with

me because she likes who I am and how I act. Like you, I am a gentleman and treat a woman well all the time. If you

read the posts from the other older guys and many of the younger ones, most of them have some pretty high standards

for how they behave.

Mones can help attract a woman but they are only a part of it. A good sense of humor, good

manners and all the rest combine to make you attractive or unattractive. There's a lot of information about how you

dress and a lot of opinions. My own thought is that you should dress in a manner that feels right to you. otherwise

you will be uncomfortable and it will reflect in how you hold yourself. Attitude and confidence mean a lot!
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Belgrath

My

girlfriend is a forum member named wood elf. She admits that mones had/have an effect on her but also claims to be

attracted to me without them. (It helps my ego to be told that )

According to what she has told me and

written on the forum, she was attracted before coming in range of the mones, the mones had their impact on her once

she got close. She stays with me because she likes who I am and how I act. Like you, I am a gentleman and treat a

woman well all the time. If you read the posts from the other older guys and many of the younger ones, most of them

have some pretty high standards for how they behave.

Mones can help attract a woman but they are only a part of

it. A good sense of humor, good manners and all the rest combine to make you attractive or unattractive. There's a

lot of information about how you dress and a lot of opinions. My own thought is that you should dress in a manner

that feels right to you. otherwise you will be uncomfortable and it will reflect in how you hold yourself. Attitude

and confidence mean a lot!
    Thanks for your opinions.

Yes I do know how to treat a lady like a lady. I

dress well, usually dress pants, a nice shirt leather shoes. Sometimes I go casual in jeans, leather shoes or

sneakers & a nice shirt or a plain t-shirt.

& sexually well there are no problems there, I know exactly how to

turn someone on & please them.

I am looking forward to using Chikara. I wish I ordered it yesterday, that extra

day would've meant my order would've been shipped today instead of next tuesday b/c of the long weekend.

As I

said sometimes I feel I need something extra to get certain women to sexually notice me.

ManBeast

Don't

worry about not being able to help much.

I do own several nice suits but

most often am in either Khakis or jeans or in warm weather, shorts and almost never wear anything but tennis shoes

except when I am in a suit. Well, if I am wearing shoes at all. At home I am usually barefoot and I wear sandals a

lot.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

belgrath

I do own

several nice suits but most often am in either Khakis or jeans or in warm weather, shorts and almost never wear

anything but tennis shoes except when I am in a suit. Well, if I am wearing shoes at all. At home I am usually

barefoot and I wear sandals a lot.
    I own 3 suits which I wear to work along with a couple of sports

jackets. I may wear these work clothes to go out depending on the occasion. If I'm going out to a nice restaurant

or a formal. But generally I wear a casual pair of dress pants, corderoys, jeans, golf shirts, short sleeve button

up shirts and sometimes a long sleeve white button up shirt.

But it all depends on my mood & the occasion. If

it's a first date, I will be dressed to impress.

You must meet Belgareth to

understand. He impresses the most because he does not try to impress anybody. They way he acts, his friendliness and

good humor and his good manners, everything he does is because he thinks it is the right thing for him to do. We

have been together for two years and I believe he does not care what a person thinks of him. His older sister has

said that he has always been that way and it caused him a lot of trouble when he was young.

Do you want women

to notice you? Do not try to impress them! Improve on who you are, earn the approval of yourself by becoming a good

person. Then let that knowledge and confidence show in your demeanor without becoming arrogant. Fancy clothes are

well and good as are a nice haircut and cologne. None of those things will do the good with women that being a self

assured, self reliant, mannerly gentleman with a good sense of humor will do.

Belgareth is forty-eight and I am

twenty-eight. Most of my friends are at my age and many of them have told me or even let him know that they would

like to be with him. I can enjoy it because he is not going to ever do anything to hurt me. His inaccessability

makes him more attractive to them. Belgareth is baffled by how we feel about him. He does not understand what he

does that makes him attractive.

For me, and I assume most others,

attraction is maninly tied to a magical balance of appearance, personality and lifestyle, not pheromones. Pheromones

act more an enhancement or decoration for the moment. They won't alter your basic personality, appearance or

lifestyle one iota. So your lady friend will still like you with or without Chikara! But, if she likes you, she'll

like you even more with the right mix of pheromones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    My

girlfriend is a forum member named wood elf. She admits that mones had/have an effect on her but also claims to be

attracted to me without them. (It helps my ego to be told that )

According to what she has told me and

written on the forum, she was attracted before coming in range of the mones, the mones had their impact on her once

she got close. She stays with me because she likes who I am and how I act. Like you, I am a gentleman and treat a

woman well all the time. If you read the posts from the other older guys and many of the younger ones, most of them

have some pretty high standards for how they behave.

Mones can help attract a woman but they are only a part of

it. A good sense of humor, good manners and all the rest combine to make you attractive or unattractive. There's a

lot of information about how you dress and a lot of opinions. My own thought is that you should dress in a manner

that feels right to you. otherwise you will be uncomfortable and it will reflect in how you hold yourself. Attitude

and confidence mean a lot!
    I could not have said it better! Belgareth, you saved me the time of typing all

of this!
    I love your pic btw - I used to own a 75% wolf hybrid. Beautiful - extremely intelligent animals!

Thanks Naughty,

Glad I

could save you some effort.

You like Wolves? We'd get along well. That one was called Bear. He was

my friend and companion for about 15 years. you couldn't have asked for a better friend or a smarter animal. It was

really sad the day he passed away. He was siberian husky and timber wolf, one of my parent's better cross-breeds.

Very big animal, he weighed about 175 pounds. Most of the time he was a great big, cuddly puppy with a twisted sense

of humor.

He helped me pick girlfrends. Not only was he an impeccable judge of character but he was quite firm

in expressing his opinions about people. You can bet that after he explained matters to somebody he decided was

unacceptable they rarely came around again. He never would have hurt them but his undivided attention, growls and

showing those big, sharp teeth got his point across.

Thomas Jefferson

Lightbulb

Wood elf said:

''Belgareth is forty-eight and I am twenty-eight. Most of my friends are at my age and many of them

have told me or even let him know that they would like to be with him''

Could not help replying to this -

most women find a guy around their own female friends intersting since they (the group of women who are friends)

share common interests and him being acceptable to women means that the guy satisfies at least one or more traits

that women look for in a man. Subliminally it's like if a women fails to see why another is interested in a

particular guy it spikes her curiousity (what does she see in him?) raising her interest level, just about

enough to save him a vist from Mr. pepper atomizer. It helps a guy if women know that other women are comfortable

around him too.

And then there's Belgareth with

his magnetic personality...

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tFocus
    Wood elf

said:

''Belgareth is forty-eight and I am twenty-eight. Most of my friends are at my age and many

of them have told me or even let him know that they would like to be with him''

Could not help replying to

this - most women find a guy around their own female friends intersting since they (the group of women who are

friends) share common interests and him being acceptable to women means that the guy satisfies at least one or more

traits that women look for in a man. Subliminally it's like if a women fails to see why another is interested in a

particular guy it spikes her curiousity (what does she see in him?) raising her interest level, just about

enough to save him a vist from Mr. pepper atomizer. It helps a guy if women know that other women are comfortable

around him too.

And then there's Belgareth with

his magnetic personality...
    That is likely true in many cases but I do not think all. Some of my friends

have boyfriends or husbands I would not find acceptable at any time. Other men my friends do not like are sometimes

appealing to me. I think the social acceptance you speak of only goes so far in the begining and is limited there. I

am also certain that at least one of my friends was interested in Belgareth the same night we met. Part of the

reason I moved to sit beside him was to get there ahead of her. It might have been different if she had sat there

first. She is very pretty with dark eyes and skin and long hair.

What I say about Belgareth is certainly

flavored by my feelings for him. He is an unusual man too. Not like any other I have met. Typed words are unable to

show any of our personalities and presence to their best or worst.

Journeyman

wood elf

You must

meet Belgareth to understand. He impresses the most because he does not try to impress anybody. They way he acts,

his friendliness and good humor and his good manners, everything he does is because he thinks it is the right thing

for him to do. We have been together for two years and I believe he does not care what a person thinks of him. His

older sister has said that he has always been that way and it caused him a lot of trouble when he was young.
    Yes I understand what you are talking about b/c believe it or not, I am exactly the same way. I do things

b/c I think they are right. I don't go out of my way to impress ppl either nor do I pretend to be someone that I'm

not to impress ppl. When I was a teenager, I did care what other ppl though as most of us I'm sure did in

highschool, but not now. Obviously I still behave appropriately and properly in different situations, but you know

what I mean.

But these physical traits I posess don't seem to be noticed as much as I'd like, or are not what

"SOME" of the women I'm attracted to care about. Sometimes it just gets me down and I say to myself maybe I should

try to change who I am slightly?

Do you want women to notice you? Do not try to impress them! Improve on

who you are, earn the approval of yourself by becoming a good person. Then let that knowledge and confidence show in

your demeanor without becoming arrogant. Fancy clothes are well and good as are a nice haircut and cologne. None of

those things will do the good with women that being a self assured, self reliant, mannerly gentleman with a good

sense of humor will do.
    One thing I could be wrong is, maybe I've given you the impression that I don't

get dates or get noticed at all. This is not the case, I do get noticed and have been with about 15 women since

18yrs old. But I just feel I could have more women noticing me than I have.

Here's the other thing I don't go

out of my way to impress them. I always try to improve myself as a person and always believed and been a good

person. Yes I am confident and I portray that how I carry myself.

As I've said many times before, I am always a

gentleman and know how to treat a lady properly and I usually can get them to laugh when I have the opportunity for

a joke.

I don't know if it's having to do with living in Montreal and me being from Toronto or not. I've

always gotten along better with women from Ontario and from The United States. Whenever I'd visit my cousins in

Ontario and we'd go out I'd usually meet someone who wanted to date me but I said I live in Montreal. Same when I

went to visit my cousin while he was living in South Carolina for awhile.

I think the women here in Montreal,

even the english women are very different and I don't know why?

Maybe I have to move back to Ontario when

school is done?

Belgareth is forty-eight and I am twenty-eight. Most of my friends are at my age and many

of them have told me or even let him know that they would like to be with him. I can enjoy it because he is not

going to ever do anything to hurt me. His inaccessability makes him more attractive to them. Belgareth is baffled by

how we feel about him. He does not understand what he does that makes him attractive.
    Well I've always

noticed that when I have a girlfriend or a "f^ck friend" that other women are attracted to me, yet when you're

single not as much.

The funny thing is, even when I'd be out somewhere alone while dating someone, some women

were attracted to me. It's like they knew I was with someone even though she wasn't around.

July 2004 when

things started to go down hill with my now ex, I met 3 women. 2 in their early & mid 20's who wanted to date me,

and a sexy what I call MILF who just wanted to have fun with me. But I turned all 3 down b/c I was trying to salvage

what was left of our relationship.

Since July 2004, I have yet to meet 3 or even 1 woman who was interested in

me the way these 3 women where when I was still with my GF.

Weird.

All I can say is I am always myself when

out or around women, with friends, & at work. I don't set out to impress ppl especially women. I DON'T follow

women that I am attracted to around like a puppy dog doing everything they tell me, I am always a gentleman, I'm

outgoing and love to live, & I am caring.

That's why I said in my other thread that "Nice guys" finish last and

what can I do to avoid that. At least here in Montreal these qualities don't go very far.

I was 18yrs old when

I lost my virginity to my highschool sweetie. Up until 15yrs old I was fat with a 42 inch waist. I got in shape b/c

I wanted to play football and I had self esteem issues. Girls in my higschool used to laugh at me & other fat kids.

The girls would pretend to like them, ask them out infront of their friends and then humiliate them. One girl in

grade 8 said she really did like me but I didn't believe her b/c of the jokes her friends would play on me. Later

she turned out to be my highschool sweetie in my senior year, she dumped her bf who cheated on her and told me she

was still very much into me and never stopped being into me.

By 16yrs old I was in very good shape & playing

football. Many of those mean girls began to ask me out as they saw I had changed. But I turned those girls down as I

had pride. That's when I later in my senior year rekindled with a girl in the 8th grade who said she did like me

when I was fat.

So I didn't have many dates in highschool. Only later on 18+. So I guess I'm trying to

experience some things I missed out on even though I've only been with about 15 women.

Thread Information