Close

Default Places to start out at

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well my first

order is coming tomorrow and I'm going to start trying to get the right mix right away. I was wondering what do

you guys think the best place to experiment with a new mix is? I was thinking that people that you already know

might not be as perceptive/effected with your new "scent"?

Man of La Pancha

Where do you normally go?

What types of places did you have in mind? Actually, I think I would recommend going on with your life normally

while slowly incorporating -mones to see what happens. Think about it: when researchers conduct experiments, they

change nothing but the variable. Everything else remains constant. Although you can't control everything in the

real world, you can at least stick to your daily routine and see if things are different before you start changing

your whole life.

People you know may or may not be affected. Most of the time you won't be able to alter their

perception of you, but you will be able to get them to act surprisingly talkative or flirty sometimes. I've read

about reactions where women suddenly felt that you could be their protector. Some just respect you more or sense

your masculinity. There's no pressure on how it affects people you know, so maybe you should start in low-pressure

situations like that before trying to use them around the most gorgeous girl you know (just an example).

Steer clear of close family and

friends. 'Mones often have little or no effect on people your are intimate with. However once in a while they may

go postal on you. You'd want to avoid unfortunate events like your little sister frenching you or mother bitchin'

you out due to PMS. Go for more causual acquaintances like classmates and coworkers. Basically you need a place you

can get someone in your personal space long enough to charm them and let the 'mones take effect. My fav places are

college campuses (where I work), strip clubs, church singles (!) and parties.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I always start my tests in a

supermarket. There’s usually lots of women and it’s safe to assume they’re not looking for romance.
    First I try

to get a sense of how many smiles I can evoke. If I can get lots of smiles by simply making eye contact, that’s a

big plus. (If I get a couple of hi’s, that’s a bonus.) If I can’t even get women to return my smiles, that’s a big

minus. Either I’m wearing too much or my mix is way off.
    Then I try to strike a couple of

conversations. If she’s agitated and eager to get back to her shopping, that’s a minus. If I can hold her attention

with pointless chatter, that’s good. If she’s smiling all the while, that’s very good.

After the

supermarket test, I try out a bookstore or coffee shop. (Unless the supermarket test went horribly bad, and I’m

certain that I OD’d.) There are fewer women, but they are generally more disposed towards conversation.
    At

coffee shops I try to chat up the cutest woman and hope she was a good choice. At bookstores I ask for help, to

gauge people’s friendliness, and strike up a couple of conversations. Gauging attention levels, mood, how women

respond to my jokes, and how far I can get with blatant flirtation.

If I get exceptionally good results,

I may also test my mix in a bar. Just for fun.
    Give truth a chance.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by HiT5500
    Well my first

order is coming tomorrow and I'm going to start trying to get the right mix right away. I was wondering what do you

guys think the best place to experiment with a new mix is? I was thinking that people that you already know might

not be as perceptive/effected with your new "scent"?
    I used to go shopping. I would hit a mall or

shopping center where I was sure there would be plenty of saleswomen. Practice interacting with them with the

intention of NOT buying anything (but don't take up much of their time).

Ask them questions about fashion. Get

them to talking. The ones who are most obviously affected by the pheromones should have trouble talking.

The

young girls are usually especially intimidated, so you may want to start with some older women to see how they can

open up quickly.

After you feel comfortable in the stores with the clerks, try flirting with waitresses and

hostesses at restaurants. Go any place where women are likely to be working, where you can spend a little time but

still have a legitimate reason to interact with the women.

Try to hit these places at off-peak times. Look for

smiles, sidewise glances, sudden diversions of their attention (and energy) toward you, etc.

When you are in the

grocery store (best time to go is between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM when many single women are shopping), just walk around

and see who takes an interest in you (they may stop suddenly, but more likely they'll just sort of hang around

you).

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    I always start

my tests in a supermarket. There’s usually lots of women and it’s safe to assume they’re not looking for

romance.
    First I try to get a sense of how many smiles I can evoke. If I can get lots of smiles by simply making

eye contact, that’s a big plus. (If I get a couple of hi’s, that’s a bonus.) If I can’t even get women to return my

smiles, that’s a big minus. Either I’m wearing too much or my mix is way off.
    Then I try to strike a couple of

conversations. If she’s agitated and eager to get back to her shopping, that’s a minus. If I can hold her attention

with pointless chatter, that’s good. If she’s smiling all the while, that’s very good.

After the supermarket

test, I try out a bookstore or coffee shop. (Unless the supermarket test went horribly bad, and I’m certain that I

OD’d.) There are fewer women, but they are generally more disposed towards conversation.
    At coffee shops I try to

chat up the cutest woman and hope she was a good choice. At bookstores I ask for help, to gauge people’s

friendliness, and strike up a couple of conversations. Gauging attention levels, mood, how women respond to my

jokes, and how far I can get with blatant flirtation.

If I get exceptionally good results, I may also test my

mix in a bar. Just for fun.
    I like this approach for some reason. Something else you can do is take a bottle

of WAGG/A1 with you in case you discover an OD while out in the field. -Nol and Edge also have good "in the field"

applications.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Smile

Hello from Newbie,

I started out by informing myself and reading the forum for weeks before my first orders.

Acuire supplies you might need. getting familiar with smells, scents and mones. Starting out with light doses and

field testing to gain experience.

I now have Pheros, Chem kit, Chikara, Perception and gel packs, Plus

sandlewood,jasmine,orange peel, egyptian musk and Pheros as cover scents.

My field test areas have been:

In my opinion:

Supermerkets : Walk around being aware of

any out of the ordinary bahaviors. Start minor converstions upon signs of confusion or visual attention. Follow thru

on minor gestures or positive body language.

Banks and stores: Stand in lines , smalltalk, olfatory approval

signs, eye movements like in nlp, gestures, body language.

Beauty Salons: Closer 1 on 1 interaction, lots

of fun.

Bars and Clubs: Yet to try Im sure that would be a great palce.

Malls and Department

stores
    Anywhere that you have female service oriented atmosphere, salespeople,secretaries,beauticians,
    So far I

have got extra talkative females, double looks, a few stares, friendlier attitude, 1 or 2 looks of confusion , still

waiting for a DIHL, I think I got one Im not sure that if it was the comotion or if the pheros had something o do

with it.

Place of employment: Coworkers attitudes, public if any,anything different.

Test....Test....Test....Test....Test....Test....Te st....
    Flash1

Thread Information