Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Hits, nice, but what are they good for?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I see alot of guys reporting alot of hits.
    Such as friendlier attitude/vibe in the social

interactions, twirling with hair etc.

BUT , the only one's getting laid are the ones IN a relationship to

begin with. Hits are fine however, they boost your ego dont they? Problem is this now becomes an addiction, a need

for the validation the hits bring. Thus you will return to buy more pheromones in order to just get positive

attention, but alas no sex. So what really is the point in buying mones if theyre just going to feed your vain

crave for validation and leave you feeling empty and unsatisfied as the hits wear off?

Purchase and use

mones for the RIGHT reasons, not the wrong reasons. Buy them to enhance your socialskills, not to replace or

compensate for a lack thereof!

yeah mones dont get them into

bed soley, you have to have some game first before it gets amplified.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by seduceme
    I see alot of

guys reporting alot of hits.

BUT , the only one's getting laid are the ones IN a relationship to begin

with.
    This sort of observation comes up from time to time. Most of us are not sharing the intimate

details of our lives here. I certainly don't come running to the forum every time something great happens.

If

I think a recent experience is relevant to someone's discussion, I'll add it. But I draw the line at somewhere

before full disclosure. Others have indicated they draw the line prior to full disclosure, too.

For most of the

guys who come through here, I think it's enough that they are getting to see the first- and second-tier hits often

enough to understand that pheromones can help but are not a miracle cure for desperation and a lack of confidence.

"Thus you will return to

buy more pheromones in order to just get positive attention, but alas no sex."
    I think you're

completely missing out on many of the reasons people use artifical pheromones. First, positive attention is a good

thing for social situations and business, not just romance or scoring nookie. Sure you need to have your ducks in a

row to be sucessful in life, but enhancement of your assets is welcome in any endeavor.

Second, scoring a

piece of ass is relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate scheme of things. In other words,

there is much more to life than sex. Sucessful relationships with friends, business associates and family are the

ultimate prizes in life for most people. Personally I really enjoy meeting and talking to new people. I don't need

or want to fuck every woman I share a smile or friendly conversation with. 'Mones make our interactions a little

more engaging.

Third, as you get older, your pheromone signature fades a bit. So some of us practice

pheromone replacement therapy and thus maintain an edge buffered with the wisdom of experience.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 03-21-2005 at 06:19 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Second,

scoring a piece of ass is relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate sceme of

things.
    Speak for yourse---I mean...damn straight, G!

You're right, though. -mones are

used for attraction, respect, social enhancement, business negotiations, improved sexual response, and instigating

talkativeness.

The main reason that the sexual hits you hear are from people with SOs and the single people are

SOL...it's the nature of the pheromone business. Think about why one would come to this site for a sexual reason:

-You have an SO and want to keep the flame burning
    -You already get a lot of girls but want to see what

happens
    -You're desperate and are looking for a miracle

The first choice are the ones you'll most likely hear

about. Why? Well, they're the most likely to be shared. You'll hear something like this:

"I've been

married for 5 years and want to keep the passion."
    "I'm using it with my hubby tonight."
    "He was all over me! We

had the most passionate sex in years!"

With the second choice, these guys are already getting laid. They

wouldn't even know if the sex was due to -mones or their charm. They don't report as much, and it's not as

common.

I think you can guess the third choice. If you're hopeless, -mones won't help very much. Many

people, however, come to this site while working on self-improvement and other things. Eventually, these people

learn about themselves and become better people. I can think of two instances right now of people saying, "I'm

sorry I was whining for so long. I straightened myself out, and things are going well now. Thanks!"

For all of

you cynics out there, that's part of the reason for the lack of reporting.

Seduceme, with that negative

attitude, i'd be complaining of lack of hits also. Not everyone in real life is out for some ass, even tho its on

some peoples main agenda. I actually wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the ladies.. So they could

see my true self.

I agree with lordcrazyd. For

me, hopefully it'll be a way to lose some inhibtions with myself and them without the need for alcohol.

Phero Dude

I have found that not only are

mones alot of fun,but they do in fact help in social situations.Another aspect of it is that of the hits I have

had,I was poorly positioned to exploit the situation to it's fullest extent(In a hury trying to get work

done,etc.)As for the hits themselves...for the most part,it's all in what you do with them once you have them.If

you have no game,interest will fade very quickly and no amount of pheromones will stop the down hill slide.
    You

make a very good point in that many hits are good for nothing more than social validation and ego enhancement.But

what, exactly is wrong with walking away from a situation feeling good about it?
    In addition...this website and

it's forums have been a wonderful learning experience for me and a great opportunity to interact with a large group

of socialy and intelectualy mature people from different backgrounds.Just look at the number of countries

represented here.And the incredibly diverse points of view.Learning,IMHO is the icing on the cake of being part of

the human race.
    Okay...I'll get off the soap box for a while and give someone else a chance....

Lightbulb For Social Attention and Ego Boost

Amigo,

The main reason for myself and I think for most older folks (not teens) is to enhance one's

social skills and definately a confidence and ego booster. In todays world having an edge on things sure

makes life easier and mones actually give you an edge in socal skills. It's not all scoring and picking

up women but if that is the stage your at, good luck time will teach you. Sex is not the only thing in life ! For us

older folks 40+ social and business skills are more important than just running around looking for sexual hits.My

main reason for mones is to enhance my social skills at present.Seems to me that you have'nt had very good results

with them ,keep tryng!
    Flash1

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I think you're

completely missing out on many of the reasons people use artifical pheromones. First, positive attention is a good

thing for social situations and business, not just romance or scoring nookie. Sure you need to have your ducks in a

row to be sucessful in life, but enhancement of your assets is welcome in any endeavor.
    Yes I am

but purposefully so, im leading the newbs away from something I went through when I started getting ALOT of sexual

attention from girls(this was before I ever touched mones). And if this validationbringing joy of happiness is

coming from a $59,95 bottle its even worse. What if love-scent went bankrupt and the products werent sold anymore?

Uh-oh here comes the plummet of self-worth and confusion!

Second, scoring a piece of ass is

relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate scheme of things. In other words, there is much

more to life than sex. Sucessful relationships with friends, business associates and family are the ultimate prizes

in life for most people. Personally I really enjoy meeting and talking to new people. I don't need or want to fuck

every woman I share a smile or friendly conversation with. 'Mones make our interactions a little more

engaging.
    True but lets face it , what draws people into mones(initially speaking)? I mean come

on, we're posting this on a forum called 'love'-scent. Sure sex isnt love but it sure as hell is a grand way to

display it. This post was directed towards newbs, not grandmasters who 'get it' as you Gegogi

Third, as you get older, your pheromone signature fades a bit. So some of us practice pheromone

replacement therapy and thus maintain an edge buffered with the wisdom of experience.
    Read above.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    Seduceme,

with that negative attitude, i'd be complaining of lack of hits also. Not everyone in real life is out for some

ass, even tho its on some peoples main agenda. I actually wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the

ladies.. So they could see my true self.

Please understand im not directing this to you

personally, dont be offended or defensive. Im trying to guide newbs that come here and have some success with mones.

I've gone through something similar without mones when I first got alot of sexual attention.

I understand

that YOU didnt come here for pure sex, you wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the ladies. Fine! But!

this a forum called 'love'-scent and the truth of the matter is that initially what draws MOST newbs is the

possibility for sexual attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by HiT5500
    I agree with

lordcrazyd. For me, hopefully it'll be a way to lose some inhibtions with myself and them without the need for

alcohol.

Allright here I have to disagree.
    Youre trying to lose your inhibitions with

external materialistic aid rather than changing who YOU are. Sure some might argue that outside circumstance and

character are the one and same. I'd say only if you let yourself. Sure they are intervened but you CAN distinguish

them and actually think for yourself. If you'd like I could give you a kickstart with a few mindsets to try out and

experiment with, PM me if youre serious about changing.

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    I have found that

not only are mones alot of fun,but they do in fact help in social situations.Another aspect of it is that of the

hits I have had,I was poorly positioned to exploit the situation to it's fullest extent(In a hury trying to get

work done,etc.)As for the hits themselves...for the most part,it's all in what you do with them once you have

them.If you have no game,interest will fade very quickly and no amount of pheromones will stop the down hill

slide.
    You make a very good point in that many hits are good for nothing more than social validation and ego

enhancement.But what, exactly is wrong with walking away from a situation feeling good about

it?
    Because youre basing your sense of self-worth upon something out of a bottle for $59,95. Thus

when you arent wearing mones or getting hits you'll feel like sh*t(excuse my language). What if you could feel

like that all the time no matter WHAT circumstances youre in or what you are wearing? Thats what inner-validation

brings. And yes it is sexy when you project an aura of extreme inner-validation.

Seduceme,
    I think you might be

over pop-analyzing folks here. I'd suspect, that like me, most had a fine life before pheremones and would so if

they weren't available.
    That said, the pheremones seem to tweak things in a good fashion. I notice easier

social interactions with my colleagues and more flirting from women in general. I never really had much issues with

women (mostly have been in relationships, not hit and run as some do), but I could see where pheremones would make

approaches easier, and certainly where they could give a little more sexual ambience if you needed.

Gegogi makes

an excellent point (actually he often makes good points). To me, pheremones are an accessory, like a nice watch or

whatever. They augment things rather than create them de novo...

Quote Originally Posted by satyrboy
    Seduceme,
    I

think you might be over pop-analyzing folks here. I'd suspect, that like me, most had a fine life before

pheremones and would so if they weren't available.
    That said, the pheremones seem to tweak things in a good

fashion. I notice easier social interactions with my colleagues and more flirting from women in general. I never

really had much issues with women (mostly have been in relationships, not hit and run as some do), but I could see

where pheremones would make approaches easier, and certainly where they could give a little more sexual ambience if

you needed.
    Really?! you think so? hmm.. interesting.

That's a vague response. Not

sure what it means.

I find it interesting how you

relate to the general newb from your own personal experiences yet being inconclusive as the motives why they'd

desire mones in the first place.

I guess we both made the same

error. You assume that others are using mones as liquid self-esteem. I'm assuming they're using as

supplements.

We are both probably part right and part wrong.

Just seems odd that people would become addicted

to mones and "feel like sh*t" without them, as you suggested.

Yes im assuming most guys come

here in hopes of the miracle cure for their lovelife.
    More specifically guys who are unsuccessful with women to

begin with.

Am I wrong in that assumption?

People get addicted to the validation the hits bring, not

the mones themselves. In fact they need to be successful with mones in order to get hits in the first place.

Speaking from personal experience I remember when I cracked the code to female attention and went from never

being approached in my life to being approached 4-5 tims on avg. every night I went out. Also literally shifting an

entire dancefloor so I was surrounded by girls on my side, all around me and guys on the opposite side(this was

before i discovered mones). Unfortunately I cannot control people so one night when I couldnt get into my mood, kick

it into gear I'd get NO hits whatsoever, and I felt like shit. I had based my sense of selfworth on this

attentionseeking bullshit. Kinda like those girls that'll stand up on bars or speakers at clubs and shake their ass

just to get 10 guys drooling by their feet.

To let other peoples opinion about you define what YOU think of

yourself youre only setting yourself up for alot of frustration, anger and resentment. Why? You cannot CONTROL other

people how much you'd like.

Huh. I agree with just about

everything you just said. You shouldn't need outside approval by everyone to need self-validation. OTOH, I wish I

could've had some of these mones a few years ago when I was dating around. It would've been interesting to see

what effects they'd have when I wasn't a middle aged monogamous guy!

Incidentally, are you one of those who

said that those "fast seduction" methods changed your results? I can't recall from your earlier posts.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by seduceme
    Yes im

assuming most guys come here in hopes of the miracle cure for their lovelife.
    More specifically guys who are

unsuccessful with women to begin with.

Am I wrong in that assumption?
    Yes. I wrote three typical

profiles in my last post. Most newbie posts using -mones for sexual purposes start in a few different ways:

"I

already get lots of attention from girls, but I just want to see what happens."
    "I'd like to get more attention

from girls. I can follow through, I just need something to get their attention and make me stand out."
    "I just

broke up with my girlfriend and need something to boost my confidence with women."
    "I'm [age], married, and want

to keep things interesting with my spouse."

I think that you're not only assuming that these people have

trouble with their love lives but they also couldn't capitalize on the increased flirtation and social interaction.

You also assume that once you stop using -mones, everything will go away. Although this happens, it's not as

frequent as you would think. Many people get the confidence boost and keep it, -mones or no -mones. Many people

are able to capitalize on the increased social interaction and flirtation.

That said, you're completely right

about using -mones for the right reasons, and that's what the vets here at L-S try to teach. Reporting of hits are

for experimental purposes and to compare results and effects of using different products and mixes on different

people. People aren't reporting hits to brag or searching for hits for validation. They're usually looking for

results. Once the results come, they stick with that product and become successful. Maybe that's another reason

you'll read about initial hits and not about sex: they've found their perfect product and stopped posting!

Default Deodorant, toothpaste, pheromones

Whether or not we use products like deodorant, toothpaste, or pheromones, the bottom line is marketing. Most of us

are convinced that without deodorant and toothpaste our social life will suffer. Many of us are convinced that by

adding pheromones our social life will improve. I see no harm in marketing pheromones with current (non-aphrodisiac)

claims because the possible improvement in our social life is supported by a substantial body of research--as well

as animal models. Comparatively speaking the use of deodorant and toothpaste is based only on corporate strategy

that convinced the vast majority of people in Western Society that we have a genuine need for such things; something

akin to convincing all of Europe that women must shave their legs and underarms or they simply are not socially

acceptable. (Why hasn't this happened?) As information about human pheromones becomes more widely distributed and

validated, if the marketing is sufficient, we might someday be part of a society that would not dream of going out

of the house without first applying a pheromone product. The likelihood of improved socialization with the opposite

sex seems much higher given a pheromonal boost to your scent signature. The improved socialization could be expected

to rival or surpass that acheived by using toothpaste and deodorant. Or am I just

dreaming?

JVK

if our society reaches that

point, then no one is gaining any advantage if everyone is using mones. When that happens, i dont even wanna talk

about it..

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesnspam
    if our society

reaches that point, then no one is gaining any advantage if everyone is using mones. When that happens, i dont even

wanna talk about it..
    I disagree; for society to reach that point, everyone would be gaining some

sort of advantage. Otherwise, neither deodorant or toothpaste would be so popular. I think what you are indicating

is that your current advantage would be minimalized. There remains the possibility that with common daily use of

pheromones, the entire social structure would become more sexualized, resulting in increased availability for all.

The 70's revisted, perhaps?

JVK

JV writes, "There remains

the possibility that with common daily use of pheromones, the entire social structure would become more sexualized,

resulting in increased availability for all. The 70's revisted, perhaps?
    Shouldn't that be the 60s

revisited? The 70s were pretty loose 'n wild too but going to discos to score women totally sucked. Actually, sex

is just as easily available now as it was then. And, if anything, Western society is more sexualized than ever. But

the "good old days" always seem better don't they?

Phero Dude

Unfortunatly,the faulty marketing

that has been used has soured alot of people on the whole idea of pheromones.I have been getting emails for years

regarding products that promise women will be throwing thier panties at me the second they get a whiff of me.Alot of

folks have tried...and saddly failed to get results from pheromones...if there were any in the products in the first

place...and that has managed to convince most folks that it's all snake oil. I also look at the sheer volume of

experimentation that I see here and wonder if people realy have the patience to figure out how much of what to wear

and all the other associated issues like OD and build up....and all the other hastles that go along with regular

pheromone use...Some folks can get away with grabbing something and it works...others take alittle time and

trying...I wonder if Amercans with our push button,get it all right now attitudes could handle the stress of actualy

having to take the time to learn how to use them.

Tim comments, "I wonder if

Amercans with our push button,get it all right now attitudes could handle the stress of actualy having to take the

time to learn how to use them."
    Not a chance. Hell most Americans find operating a bread machine or

programming a VRC too demanding.

Phero Dude

They have been refered to as

"flashers" or "twelves." the people who's VCR is always flashing 12:00 because they cant seem to be able to program

them.

Man of La Pancha

So you're saying deodorant

wouldn't be so popular if they sold it like this:

Attract women! Make more friends with men! Meet that special

someone! It's all possible with this wonderful product! Years of intense research has scientifically proven that

you stink! How do you gain an edge over the competition? Deodorant! Yes, deodorant! Benefit from years

of scientific research that has found a way to neutralize the odor of bacteria feeding off of your perspiration.

This product is the most revolutionary of its time!

Don't believe those fake companies that try to get you with

fancy sprays or gels...this is the real deal! Simply roll it on and watch as you smell more pleasant around people!

Get it now! Deodorant! Find the woman of your dreams by smelling great even after intense activity! Try our

different scents: "cool", "fresh", or "pure lightning"! Don't delay...order today!

Marketing....
    Flash1

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information