Close

Phero Dude

Default she tripped over a chair

visit-red-300x50PNG
    this has to be

the best hit i ever got. as i'm heading towards the elevator to leave the library, this chick turns around and

looks at me. i notice this and make eye contact and maintain it with her. she maintains it for a 5 seconds or so,

but she's not paying attention and doesn't realize there is a big one person couch in front of her. she turns her

head around to look forward but it's too late she clips the side chair. she doesn't fall but trips a few steps.

i wasn't wearing anything today but it was heavy none (te and chiakra) on monday and alot of soe tuesday. i must

have had ODed those 1st 2 days and had build up because i really didn't get hits those 2 days.

You gotta be downwind and pretty

close for 'mones to work. Maybe she just thought you were hot or that she knew you. I had a pretty Vietnamese girl

trip over her heels and fall down in my office last semester. She landed face first on my couch. Of course I was

soaked in TE and SOE and she was fidgetting something terrible. After that she found an excuse to visit me nearly

everyday.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

LOL!I hope to get one of

those reactions someday!

Phero Dude

i had one lady walked

into my bar oneday instant DIHL. i noticed and continued to smile at her (of course i was sipping some vodka and

commenting on her nice rack with my fellow bartender) she walked all the way down still staring at me to sit

directly where i was standing. she actually missed the stool and fell straight on her ass.

when i

finished laughing and asked her if she was okay. she assured me she was fine. after saying "it's ok i have that

effect on women sometimes" she laughed and gave me her #. i somehow convinced her to buy me dinner as i was getting

off my shift and soon the bedspring test began.

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    this has to be

the best hit i ever got. as i'm heading towards the elevator to leave the library, this chick turns around and

looks at me. i notice this and make eye contact and maintain it with her. she maintains it for a 5 seconds or so,

but she's not paying attention and doesn't realize there is a big one person couch in front of her. she turns her

head around to look forward but it's too late she clips the side chair. she doesn't fall but trips a few steps.

i wasn't wearing anything today but it was heavy none (te and chiakra) on monday and alot of soe tuesday. i must

have had ODed those 1st 2 days and had build up because i really didn't get hits those 2 days.

How

did you od like that? Did you not take bathe?..or is bathing insufficient in preventing these types of od's?

Phero Dude

maybe he ran out of soap

those days. te in my book doesn't count as heavy none unless you soak yourself in it. maybe you re-wore the same

piece of clothing as you did on a prior day and that had the mones

Phero Pro

This reminds me of a hit that I

had when I went to Maui a few years back. I had on about 16" of SOE. My brother, sister, and I were at the Maui

matsuri. Generally I noticed no reactions until about 15 min before we were to leave. This reporter was filming in

the area (very cute) caught my I. Actually not sure who caught who's eye, but she was getting pretty flustered

flubbing up her lines. I was pretty funny. I was having a blast playing eye tag with her. She decided to take a

break and put lipstick on. It was quite obvious that she was paying more attention to me (looking at me out of the

corner of her eye) than her lipstick. I winked, held my left hand like I was holding a compact, pointed at my left

then at my lips and motioned toward her. It took a few secs to realize that I was trying to tell her that her that

she was putting on her lipstick crooked. LOL.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Phero Dude

haha nice hit. I've yet to see

anything like that.

Thread Information