Close

Thread: NPA reactions

Phero Enthusiast

Default NPA reactions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone ever noticed

that some womens lower lip actually trembles when you are near them wearing NPA? Also, I've noticed a woman

turning away and then holding her finger under her nostrels.

This is very potent stuff, I don't use it alone

anymore and am very careful on how much I use.

Hi. I noticed this guy just

today holding his finger under his nose. When he was talking to me. I was wearing a mix with PI/w in it. He turned

red suddenly and took a deep breath then asked me out. I'm engaged so I said no thank you. He told me I smelled

really good.

The Countess

Enlightened One

Not with NPA - OD with alter ego

not really its stuff like andro 4.2 the edge and PI(M) does ? Anne heavy products i guess

"Has anyone ever noticed

that some womens lower lip actually trembles when you are near them wearing NPA?"
    I haven't noticed

the lip tremble but have seen total confusion, lots of fidgetting, a glazed over look, sudden touching and bizarre

comments or requests. I had one young woman ask me to eat her in my office, realize in horror what she just said and

bolt for the door.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up Tasteee Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I

haven't noticed the lip tremble but have seen total confusion, lots of fidgetting, a glazed over look, sudden

touching and bizarre comments or requests. I had one young woman ask me to eat her in my office, realize in horror

what she just said and bolt for the door.
    Hmmm mones that makes her want to be eaten.

And what mones were you wearing that made her want to be on the menu, G? NPA or TE or what?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I had one young

woman ask me to eat her in my office, realize in horror what she just said and bolt for the door.
    I had a

girl tell me literally: "I want you to f*** me". This was also while I was wearing NPA, but I don't know if it was

just the NPA because the girl may have been drinking.

And what mones were you

wearing that made her want to be on the menu, G
    It was NPA and probably SOE (it was last Fall).

Actually after that it festered inside her and things really got out of hand a few days later. If she really wants

you, NPA and TE help stimulate sexual fantasies and dreams about the wearer. Next time you see her, she just may be

good to go.

Incidentally, you shouldn't give all the credit to drinking or 'mones. Women are attracted to

certain guys with or without 'mones. The 'mones merely loosen them up and tear down inhibitions. However the

desire was there or she wouldn't do squat.

NPA and TE help stimulate

sexual fantasies and dreams about the wearer. Next time you see her, she just may be good to go
    Sounds

just like the wonder-drug you've always wanted! I'll start my testing immediately!

Incidentally,

you shouldn't give all the credit to drinking or 'mones. Women are attracted to certain guys with or without

'mones. The 'mones merely loosen them up and tear down inhibitions. However the desire was there or she wouldn't

do squat
    Let me just add a small comment to your little theory: I think it It may very well be that the

mones draws the sexual attraction to a woman that would not be interested in that exact male subject normally

without him wearing it, thus the mones will bring out her primal desire to mate/have sex with a man. This based on

what I have recently read where it says that by wearing mones you will attract members of the opposite sex even if

they have a different kind of bloodtype that your normal pheromones would attract.

Therefore I also think that

this should be a great argument towards the common opinoin by many people on this forum that the mones can only

"enhance" your features slightly.

I think they can do wonders for some, they can "enhance" features

slightly for some, and for some it doesn't seem to work at all...

Cheers!

Enlightened One

Ive had the "eat me" comment just

before sex a few times + the i wanna fuck you line (and i have if shes cute enuogh) figeting and all the other ones

can happen but less frequently. depends on the combo (the NPA/SOE? combo does that)

I added NPA to my mix and

now my fiance wants to have sex with me all the time. We actually did it last night against the kitchen table. I

kept teasing him so he just had his way with me. What fun.

I would have to say that NPA has added something more

to my mix and we've been doing the wild thing alot more. So much so that I'm getting sore. Ha Ha just kidding.

I use it at work too. I wonder what the guys think about when they see me. Has anyone ever watched that

movie Species. The alien girl hooked her victims in because her natural pheromones were so strong. They couldnt

resist her. Hmm Interesting.

The Countess
    Peace Out

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Contrary to popular belief...

pheros can have good medium term effects on the quality of a relationship... above and beyond the sex enhancing

part they can help keep both halves of the whole open. I mixed up some Athena + beta-nol + androstadienone +

ambergris (real stuff) and put a damp fingertip streak across my upper lip in the morning. Sometimes we go to a

restaurant that evening and the mix would still be having an effect. There were ocassions when the whole room would

perceptably alter its' communication style, like a light switch was thrown or something. Anyway, it helped us

maintain a fluid open sense of communication even when we'd drift out of touch we could click back together pretty

painlessly. It was this ambergis idea, being an oily fixative like substance, that gave me the idea of using organic

lipids as solvent-fixative-slow release agents... I'm quite curious about the effect of a cholesterol like oil from

fish liver known as squalene...

Journeyman

SurfsUp, where did you

find the ambergris?
    Did you know that some studies have shown it to be an aphrodisiac, when consumed by human

males?
    I'd love to buy some (naturally collected of course, so it's legal).

"This based on what I have

recently read where it says that by wearing mones you will attract members of the opposite sex even if they have a

different kind of bloodtype that your normal pheromones would attract."
    I can only offer anecdotes

from my personal experience. And such have been all my posts. Yes, I believe results vary widely depending on

personal chemistry, personality, appearance, age, etc. Nevertheless, most women are not attracted to me no matter

how much I workout, prune my looks, don cool threads and dab on NPA/SOE. And I'm glad. Life would be a mess

otherwise. However, my personal experience is that the amount of women attracted to me is about the same with or

without 'mones. The difference is women respond to their attraction more quickly or intensely than sans pheromones.

On the other hand, perhaps hordes of incompatible women are having erotic thoughts about me but aren't telling.

Hmmm, I just had a delicious thought: hundreds of incompatible women fantasying about me while pleasuring themselves

with Magic Massage showerheads.

Default That last paragraph was just too funny!

Hey Gegogi,

We haven"t spoken before, but tonight I just had to tell you - that was about the

funniest post I ever read (except for one on a Y2K forum a long time ago - but I won't bore you with that)

I

forgot to hit the "quote" button so I cannot quote specific stuff. I have to agree with you - It's not an end-all

be-all and many times I wonder "Wouldn't I have gotten the same reaction without the mones?" But Hey - Placebo

effect or not - Even if the only thing it does is to make us more aware of other people around us, it's worth it!

Peace out - Good night! - Naughtie

Journeyman

Talking about NPA. hmm.. today

I tried something crrazy, its been a long while since I've seen any sort of hit with the pmones, i really wanted to

see some sort reaction, any!!! so i tried 8 dabs of NPA, without dropper thing. Straight out on to my chest, under

shirt with 2 sprays of the fragrance that comes with Perception right over it.

Then I added over 8 inches of PCC

on neck, wrists, and under nose.

SO what happened to me?\

Nothing out the ordinary, got treated by people

the same as usual. No cockblocks either.

I'm a dude, just in case you don't know.

Enlightened One

countesszero from personal

experience i opened an old gf to NPA (she got job and it wasnt a serious relationship so we both agreed to be

friends afterwards) anyway i got her to wear it and it turned me on over and over and over - im normally hot for

action all the time anyway but 6 or 7 times a day was lets say exhausting (couplins have the same effect) but the

NPA for men on her well add that to the couplines (PCC) that she used to put on and lets say it was on.

That

said im come across a few other guys and girls over the time that im sure had pheromones of some synthetic sort on

and well they got my attention but im so used to them that i soon clicked (never said anything but its worth a

look)

NaughtyGirl writes, "We

haven"t spoken before, but tonight I just had to tell you - that was about the funniest post I ever

read..."
    Thanks, and nice to meet you too NaughtyGirl. Actually I wasn't trying to be funny but it

just seems to leak out of me. I was trying to be naughty!

Journeyman

Watcher, i just read about your

60%SoE, 30%NPA, and 10%PCC mix. I think it has potential. Imma try it out today.

Gegogi, your responses are highly

valuable to read. Your great experince is for all of us to learn from So please keep it coming

Phero Enthusiast

Default Real ambergris is almost impossible to obtain

I bought a tiny amount two years ago, and that's all.... In the future I will be using synthetic,

Ambrox... you can obtain Ambrox , well I think you can, I haven't done business with them yet, Perfumers World,

there's something in that ambrox molecule that kicks in the mones... check out this link for a molecular

diagram.... notice the similarity with the steroid ring structure.... there's another "animalic fixative",

Indolene, smoother than raw indole, supposedly a jasmin like note with an animal tone to it, Perfumers World can

also get Indolene, or they say they can.... indoles have definite erotic olfactory connotations...

Enlightened One

canivaro keep us updated - that

mix is a modified DD#1 / watcher #1 mix i added to get PCC to mix in with it - actually gets some good reactions

from guys and girls - its a very social mix

If you wanted less sexual more social you could go 40% NPA 40%

SOE and 20% PCC

Journeyman

i went with 1/3 TE Gel, withem

like 8" inches of Soe, And like maybe 6 inches of PCC. not exactly 60,30,10 nor 40,40,20 mixes but i am here to live

another day. everything normal.

I dont plan on mixing them altogether in bottle or anything of that sort, but

how many dabs of NPA(no dropper) and roll-on inches of SoE, and roll-on inches of PCC would you say translates into

a 60,30,10 or 40,40,20 mixett.

Thread Information