Close

Default Thanks for the service

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thanks for the

speedy delivery of my order. I've been burned by another site, and I'm glad to know there's a site like your I

can rely on. Nex time I have to look around for the great deals you offer. Still kicking myself knowing that the

exact same things I ordered were in the TGIF special at half the price. Oh well I'm just happy to get my products.

Thanks.

You are welcome. Dispite the

occasional goober that seems to indicate otherwise, we try hard and for the most part do a pretty good job I guess.

We definitely don't intentionally burn anyone; that much is for sure. Sad to think that things go otherwise. We

have been burned numerous times ourselves actually; suppliers, phony ad scams, professional con artists, and a wide

variety of customer frauds and scams. You name it, we've been hit by it at one time or another. Enough to make

you want to go back to the old day job. :-) OK, I'll stop whining... Thanks for the compliments!

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information