Close

Default whats a good combo

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys and

guyetts. as you know im still a newb and i havn't been useing mones that much. but i was wondering what would be

good wth my AE. i was thinking about buying a bottle of wagg but dont know what to do.

Have you had any results wit AE

yet?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Me dont like the WAGG , its

cancel so much the effect of -none in me,
    And AE had the big three,
    try chikara + Ae , because this had some

pheros that AE dont have

i guess you cna say hey are

hits. but i perfear not to have pheromones on alot seeing as hwo im in high school and i have more girls approaching

me when i don't have it on. i think the none scares them away. thats why i was thinking about wagg. seeing as how

it go no nones in them. but yeah i do want to try chikara.

WAGG mixed with AE might do it.

Try reducing the AE first though. It could be that you are wearing too much for your body and personality.

My

own preference is Chikara. It is a good all around product with a nice scent. Stay away from none heavy products

like TE if people are avoiding you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

From a woman's viewpoint,

Chikara smells good but Pheros is better. Both are appealing on a man and help him be more so. I do not like the

smell of Alter Ego. It may be because I have never smelled it on anybody, only from the bottle.

Stranger

You know, I think I would

recommend SOE (though Chikara might also work pretty well). I've found that straight 'none or a 'none-heavy mix

is generally not the best way to get results (i.e., closes) when one is dealing with shy, self-conscious,

inexperienced, or otherwise non-assertive girls, and young girls tend to fall pretty solidly into that category. The

'nol in SOE has a way of getting people (both sexes) to calm down, open up, and come clean, which helps you get

your foot in the emotional door (and you know how much more important emotions are for women than for men,

especially when it comes to sex). Plus, SOE also has a touch of 'rone, which helps to project a slight aura of

more-than-just-friends-ness and sleep-with-able-ness. (Of course, if you're using SOE you have to be prepared to

open up and come clean yourself. SOE + pick-up lines = sillyness and a possible brush-off. SOE + honest, heartfelt,

meaningful conversation = staying up all night.) WAGG mixed with 'none would probably also do the trick.

But

as for your 'none, I think it's usually underestimated how important a good cover scent is. Note that I

emphasized "good". As I see it, there are three schools of cover-scent usage:

(1) No cover scent.

Pre-civilized humans didn't wear cover scents; why should I?

(2) Cheap cover scent. Yes, 'none stinks, so

a cover scent is necessary to make sure that the stench isn't noticeable. However, 'none (or whatever) is

effective by itself, so beyond not stinking, it doesn't really matter how good one smells.

(3) Good cover

scent. It's not enough to make a guy/girl horny (or whatever it is you're trying to get them to feel with

pheromones); you also need to make them associate that feeling with you, the wearer. Since people generally

won't subconsciously or consciously associate a bad or neutral odor with a good feeling, it's necessary to wear a

good cover scent to give the subjects something to associate the feeling with. That way, when you walk past

or walk into a room or give them a hug or whatever, they'll notice how good you smell and how sexy (or relaxed,

comfortable, or whatever, depending on the pheromone(s) you use) they feel at approximately the same time. Without a

good cover, it can take at least a few hours, and possibly days or weeks before someone associates the way

they feel when they're around you with you. With a good cover, it should only take a few seconds.

Basically, in Bruce terminology, the difference between the effects of these three approaches can be summarized in

the following observations an intended subject might make:

(1) Dude, this guy needs a shower!

(2)

Dude, I feel really strange right now, and I have no idea why. It's actually kind of scary. I'm especially scared

about feeling this way around this guy, who's obviously interested in me, because (a) I'm not sure if I'm

interested in him, and (b) I'm (frankly) really horny and might not be able to resist him if he tried to seduce me.

Maybe I should go somewhere else. Maybe I should go home.

(3) Dude, this guy makes me horny!

If I

had to guess, I would posit that you probably want to be in the third category. AE alone is #2. The built-in

fragrance of AE is good at covering the 'none stench, but it really doesn't smell that good. It's hardly even

noticeable most of the time. What you need is a scent with personality. If you don't have a good cologne already,

try Pheros. I've heard nothing but good things about it. (I haven't tried it myself, so I can't vouch for it, but

I've been using an essential oil fragrance that I made which is probably somewhat comparable, although, I'm sure,

quite a bit less sophisticated.)
    Last edited by Jonathan; 03-13-2005 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    You know, I

think I would recommend SOE (though Chikara might also work pretty well). I've found that straight 'none or a

'none-heavy mix is generally not the best way to get results (i.e., closes) when one is dealing with shy,

self-conscious, inexperienced, or otherwise non-assertive girls, and young girls tend to fall pretty solidly into

that category.
    The 'nol in SOE has a way of getting people (both sexes) to calm down, open up, and come clean,

which helps you get your foot in the emotional door (and you know how much more important emotions are for women

than for men, especially when it comes to sex).
    Plus, SOE also has a touch of 'rone, which helps to project a

slight aura of more-than-just-friends-ness and sleep-with-able-ness. (Of course, if you're using SOE you have to be

prepared to open up and come clean yourself. SOE + pick-up lines = sillyness and a possible brush-off. SOE + honest,

heartfelt, meaningful conversation = staying up all night.) WAGG mixed with 'none would probably also do the

trick.

All good points above. Although, I don't agree with the opinion on the AE

cover scent - I think it's a great cover, much better than Chikara's scent (although, for me personally, C7 works,

and AE doesn't ). Regardless how you feel about the cover scent though, it might be good to find some that

mixes well anyway, as you use so little AE that I could see how it's cover scent alone might not be enough.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I hate that feeling of being

avoided by people. I feel like Frankenstein when that happens. OD's suck.

Chikara and Edge are part of my

mainstay. I know Chikara won't give me a -none OD when used at no more than two sprays.

To that I can go one

dab at a time with the Edge (a 1/4 strength, diluted version of NPA) and sort of feel my way into a "sweet spot"

with the -none
    . Some times I might only wear one dab or no dabs if I OD'd the previous day. I go a bit light on

the Chikara, usually, to give me more room to add Edge.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by esk6969
    Although, I

don't agree with the opinion on the AE cover scent - I think it's a great cover, much better than Chikara's scent

(although, for me personally, C7 works, and AE doesn't ). ... [Y]ou use so little AE that I could see how

it's cover scent alone might not be enough.
    Yeah, that's what I meant to say. I don't have a woman's

nose, so I can only kind of tell how good the AE and C7 scents smell. The point I meant to put forth, though, was

that the AE scent isn't noticeable or memorable--I mean, you can practically only smell it if you stick your nose

right up against the application point and inhale--and non-noticeable/memorable cover scents put you in the

cover-scent usage categories labeled (2) in my previous post. In the grand scheme of things, the (spray-bottle) C7

scent probably isn't particularly good, but it's both noticeable and pleasant, which would put it (barely)

into category (3). SOE is probably category (2), but I'd guess that would be OK for 'none-free products since

there's no fear of 'none OD.

DrSmellThis:
    any chance of Pheros gel packs? That would be the epitome

of cool.

Yeah, that could be a very

useful gel pack (in terms of portability and refreshing coverscents).

I would also like to plant the seeds of

encouragement for further DST natural colognes for men I hope Pheros was/is financially productive enough

to warrant more.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I agree. The idea of gel packs

is interesting, but I don't know if people want to trade off a smaller supply of regular bottles for having gel

packs. Thoughts? Maybe a small batch just for fun.

Pheros has indeed been successful enough to warrant

more products. Considering that it was purposely kept out of the wholesale market, and has been sold mainly to forum

folks, it has sold well.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I

agree. The idea of gel packs is interesting, but I don't know if people want to trade off a smaller supply of

regular bottles for having gel packs. Thoughts? Maybe a small batch just for fun.

Pheros has indeed

been successful enough to warrant more products. Considering that it was purposely kept out of the wholesale market,

and has been sold mainly to forum folks, it has sold well.
    Personally, I haven't gotten that excited

about gel packs. I have a bunch of SOE and Edge ones that I haven't used. I do use the Chikara packs at work when I

don't feel like using a spray but want a little bit on the neck, more for my well being than to affect

others.

Since Pheros is such a limited product, I would vote no. At least until I hoard a few bottles for

myself.

Livin' the life of Riley

Thumbs up

So far I have seemed to have

trouble ODing on -none... that is, I don't OD even on 8-10 dabs of TE and a spray or two of Chikara. Ofcourse,

most of the time I am wearing 'mones I am in places like pubs, sports bars, clubs, etc.

The gel packs have

been useful to me if for nothing else than because they seem to have a pretty strong dose of 'mones. I like the

smell of the scented edge gel pack, and I notice the difference in women around me immediately after putting it on.

Only problem so far is that I still seem to need to reapply much more frequently than the 4-6 hour window commonly

mentioned.

Riley

thx all of you guys for your

wonderful replays. i'll have to think more on this subject seeing as how i got alot more time. cause my next pay

check is going to go to risk management class. 70 in a 45 zone.

***sorry for the thread

hijack!***

Doc,

I don't use the gels currently sold here as portable products, but Pheros gels would be an

exception. In fact, the TE gels are the only ones I really use at all.

Maybe you could trial a small quantity of

gels to see if it's a good idea for your future creations.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information