Close

Stranger

Default Hey all, just a few questions for you guys :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, Well as you guessed by my postcount, I am new. But I was wanting to get into using Phero's to

get women (yes the typical male here) to not sleep with me persay, because my performance of course would depend

soley on me hah, but to just notice me and maybe take me more seriously about things like dating and maybe flirt

with me... I have done a bit of research before registering with the forums, and I have concluded maybe APC, now, I

like the solid description of APC, so perhaps it would work well with a teenager?

I am open to all suggestions

though, thanks for your time!

I've been partying a bit so sorry about my grammar...

Man of La Pancha

I would suggest a couple of

things:

1. Many people will try to steer you away from APC because of its low -mone content. Although I've

always wanted to try it out because I've heard good things about the scent and the combination with other -mones,

it just isn't typically recommended by vets for a newbie. After all, the low -mone content may not have as much of

an effect, leaving newbies to think it doesn't work. However, the interesting twist is that since many newbies OD,

they may be better off trying it for the very same reason many vets don't recommend it (did that just make your

head spin or what?).

2. I'd recommend SOE in your situation. You have your head on straight in the rational

use of -mones to just get some attention and have fun. SOE is a good start from what I'm hearing, but others would

recommend the newbie pack for experimentation and Chikara, AE or Perception for their stand-alone capabilities

(before you start expanding your collection...I assume as a teenager, cash is not in high supply). If you really

want to get a feel for everything, get the newbie pack or the stand-alones and get the free SOE gel packs (or switch

it around: get the SOE and the other types of gel packs) to have a nice collection to start with.

Let us know

what you decide!

Journeyman

The begginer kit its a very good

for mones to tenneger , and the SOE, and/or chikara for the -no and -rone onesl

Thread Information