...that I was wearing -mones. It only took almost a year and a half, but I noticed some things that I thought were

interesting. First, I can get some of the most unlikely people to get chatty around me. I can also attract the

most interesting demeanors around me as well. I stopped using -mones for a while for whatever reason, but I'd

occasionally roll some SOE or spray some Chikara or Perception to spice things up. The interesting thing was what

I'm calling "reverse researching" (a play on "reverse engineering").

Instead of matching the fact that I'm

wearing -mones to the reactions I'm getting, I began to match the reactions I'm getting to the fact that I

happened to be wearing -mones that day. As the topic of this thread mentions, it was only when I forgot that I was

wearing them that I stopped looking for signs, and then only after I noticed, "Hey, that was out of the ordinary,"

or, "That was just a little too good to be true," I realized that I was wearing -mones at the time it happened. The

day that sticks in my head is when I rolled SOE on the bottom of my goatee (Yes, I have a goatee now...it may or may

not remain; I put the couple of inches on hair so that it'll stay longer) and dropped TE on my hair (one on the

top, one behind each ear in my hair, and one on my neck). That day was amazing socially, as I had people talking to

me, being interested in what I had to say, and generally starting conversations with me. There was this one time

when this one girl had her complete attention on me and probably would've kept it for as long I was standing there.

I mean, usually at work something will come up and divert the person's attention...and it's not like I was even

saying anything interesting...but I feel like I could have held it forever.

Anyway, sometimes I just put SOE on,

and that'll get people to be chatty. -mones are sometimes bad for my job, though, because it gets me chatty and

unable to sit still and do work.

This morning, I put on my old mix of AE, TE, the newbie oil, and cologne I made

a long time ago. I had this attractive girl on the bus feelin' me, and then we had this long conversation at work

that passed away some time on a Friday where no one was getting anything done, anyway. I also got to talk to

someone I hadn't in a while, and it went on for much longer than usual.

The thing I don't get is the phone

phenomenon. I remember reading a post a while ago saying that he talked to an ex or a friend he was attracted to

but nothing ever happened and it was almost like the -mones got her to call and got her to like him over the phone.

I had a similar experience. I was talking to someone in the UK and had a conversation that probably went about 10

minutes longer than the amount of time for what I actually had something interesting to talk about. It's like I

feel like I'm saying something completely boring, irrelevant, or stupid, and yet the person on the other end of the

line finds it enthralling and engages in the conversation like I'm Johnny Carson (or some other master of

conversation).

Anyway, I'm just surprised at the benefits I've received without thinking about it, and hope

I'm able to continue forgetting about it because it's fun getting the occasional chatty conversation or

flirtatious attitude for what seems like no reason at all. It's really fun!