Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Damn Newbies, Some Advice Please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I came accross the love-scent web site rather accidentally and I was surprised by what I found there. So as you can understand, this stuff is new to me.

I\'m interested to know what\'s the best product to start out with since I\'ve never even herd of Phermones before. I read alot of posts here but to tell you the truth I don\'t always know which product people are refering to since there are a bunch of abreviations.

Some say Altered Ego is good, some say APC. According to Bruce on the love-scent web site, AE and The Edge are the top two products for men. What about the New Phermone Additive or Primal Instinct? I have some Curve cologne I could mix the stuff with. What do you think I should start out with?

Also, I\'m curious to know does this really work? I mean could it be just a placebo effect, knowing that it should work, you see signs of affection from the opposite sex, some of which might have been there before but you never noticed them. I\'m only asking because I\'ve heard of a case where a high school teacher bought non-alcoholic bear for his students but they still got drunk of it thinking it had alcohol. Could a similar thing be happening with Phermones?

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Damn Newbies, Some Advice Please

Its cool we get it all the time, its so unconventional this stuff that most people think its stupid or wont work, they think htat money or looks are the most important thing but we are dealing with the female of the species here, basically it hijacks their brains into thinking that they are attracted to us using these naturally occouring sex hormones in a spray bottle plain and simple a bit like cats and dogs on heat same thing so there you have it the answer plain and simple it works and thats all that needs to be said.
    It is good though that they arent as widley known because otherwise the ones that use them could have some competition

Iryx,

Welcome to the board.

The stuff works for me, but you\'ll have to try some to see if it works for you. There are effects on the wearer that go well beyond placebo. I\'m also sure it has profound effects on some, but decidedly not all women.

If you\'re planning to mix with cologne, NPA is the best choice, AFA (Androstenone Fragrance Additive) comes in a close second, but is more expensive. PI is oil based and will only mix with other oil based products (like APC), and not always successfully even then.

NPA is a great first purchase. It mixes well with cologne, and can also be used straight out of the bottle like PI, and the initial cash outlay is far less, @$30 vs $70.
    NPA\'s concentration is .048% , just below PI\'s .050%. Read back on the forum for mixing and application suggestions.

Good Luck,
    Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks mate! That helps alot.

I was wondering if you guys got tired of newbies so I was afraid I mihgt not get an answer :-)

Thread Information