Close

Thread: cologne

Stranger

Default cologne

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you like the smell of you

pheros do you still need to put cologne over it? I dont really like to use cologne

Mike,

I am new here too.

Almost everything I have learned here has been by reading and I've learned a lot. Do you read the forum or do

searches at all? Every question you have asked has been answered time and again. There's great deal of good

information that will help you. CptKipling wrote the pherolibrary and you can find almost every answer in there. You

would learn a lot more that way and probably have better luck with pheromones.

to asnwer your question, no

you do not need to wear cologne if you like the smell of it, whatever cover u wear is meant for you to cover up the

mones, many products here come with their own cover scent so if u like it, that can be ur cover scent, if u dont

like it, that means u should buy unscented version and cover it with ur own cologne or perfume. but please read up

on old forum stuff as much as u can before posting questions, im a newbie just like u and i try to search for my

answers before asking questions that i think are just too common sense or is easy to find in the archives. makes

everything easier ^_^

If you like the smell of

you pheros do you still need to put cologne over it? I dont really like to use cologne
    Pheros is the

name of a product sold here at LS. I haven't tried it yet but supposedly one of it best features is the mix of

natural scents. So you probably wouldn't want to cover or add to the mix. If you're asking about pheromones, it is

best to type "pheromones" or, if you're a lazy type, use 'mones as an abbreviation. Otherwise there will be

confusion.

http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/70
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Wink A little bit helps, too much and U smell like a pimp

reasonable amount, (reasonable is defined as enough to be noticed if someone else is paying

attention and wants to be aware of it, TOO DAMN MUCH is what forces other people to notice whether they like it or

not)

high quality... yes, quality costs money. Cheap crap smell like cheap crap and gives of cheap crap vibes

which sets a negative tone

Having said that, a reasonable amount of a high quality product (Creed,

L'Artisan, Lorenzo Villoresi, MPG, Hermes), don't waste your time with the lizard tinkle, they use wacko synthetic

ingredients that causes your primordial brain to say eeeewwwwww.... nasty...

The best fragrances made with

natural ingredients do have a synergisitic reaction with pheromones. Pheros will work fine without, like good vodka

will work fine straight up, but sometimes an expertly mixed drink is all around more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    high quality...

yes, quality costs money. Cheap crap smell like cheap crap and gives of cheap crap vibes which sets a negative

tone

Having said that, a reasonable amount of a high quality product (Creed, L'Artisan, Lorenzo Villoresi,

MPG, Hermes), don't waste your time with the lizard tinkle, they use wacko synthetic ingredients that causes your

primordial brain to say eeeewwwwww.... nasty...
    To get a good deal on Creed product go to

scentiments.com

Thread Information