Close

Stranger

Question Engaged and married women.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm read

some info on how some guys have been getting a lot of hits from women who are attached... however, it seems as the

hits i've read about never amount to anything, in sexual terms... however, i am curious. Is it moral issues in

closing the deal or do you think that it would perhaps require more none to really bring them over? perhaps an od

could possibly be the answer? That is putting all morals aside... if interested, please post on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dag0n
    I'm read some

info on how some guys have been getting a lot of hits from women who are attached... however, it seems as the hits

i've read about never amount to anything, in sexual terms... however, i am curious. Is it moral issues in closing

the deal or do you think that it would perhaps require more none to really bring them over? perhaps an od could

possibly be the answer? That is putting all morals aside... if interested, please post on

this.

IMHO inexperienced and unknowledgable as I am mones may only take it so far. Humans seem

more dynamic and complex than purely driven by smell. Social and other factors do play in.

Default How about sentimental issues?

Dear Dagon,

There are probably as many answers and reasons as there are women. I cannot generalize for all of

us "attached" women. I can only say that in my case, if I see a guy I think is attractive, I might go as far as

letting on that I think he's attractive. Smile at him, look him in the eye, bat my lashes, something like that. The

equivalent of a guy winking at me as I'm pumping gas.

But I draw the line at that. Am I going to jeopardize

my relationship with my husband? (Whom I am head over heels in love with) - NO way! Now maybe some attached woman

who is in a bad relationship might be easier to influence. But is that truly the kind of person you want?

Naughtie

Livin' the life of Riley

There are many "attached women"

who are more than willing to cheat on their partner... however, there are also a lot of them that while they would

not go as far as cheating, they enjoy to "test the waters" so to speak. Usually they are re-confirming to

themselves that they are still desirable and can still attract other men.

Personally, I find no harm in

flirting, but there are too many available single women out there to get involved with an attached woman.... if for

no other reason than having to deal with my own guilt the next day.

Riley

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

For biological reasons having

to do with reproductive fitness, many women "marry beta (for security and faithfullness) and cheat alpha (for

quality sperm)". They might even have a kid from the "alpha" male to be raised by the "beta". This is a suprisingly

common occurance. Pheromones make you seem more biologically alpha.

The book to get for understanding this is

Sperm Wars.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    For

biological reasons having to do with reproductive fitness, many women "marry beta (for security and faithfullness)

and cheat alpha (for quality sperm)". They might even have a kid from the "alpha" male to be raised by the "beta".

This is a suprisingly common occurance. Pheromones make you seem more biologically alpha.

The book to get

for understanding this is Sperm Wars.
    Bingo!

There have been many studies in all parts

of the world that show that at minimum 10% and more likely 20% of all people are not the offspring of the person

they think is their father! This is true across all cultural and religious groups.

Sperm Wars is an amazing

book! The Red Queen is another that explains the biological, evolutionary reasons for this.

Phero Guru

Default none

When I was suddenly single

and in my mid-40s I tried the dating game and used pheromones to help. I tried bars for a small bit and realized

that wasn't going to work so I did what was becoming popular by then and started finding dates on the internet. My

own experience became then that it wasn't worth doing. The quality of single women in my age bracket seemed

pretty dismal, I didn't like any of my dates and I think I can safely say that most of them didn't like me either.

This may be regional as I was living in Florida at the time. Anytime I was in the NorthEast, I had more luck. At

any rate, I became disillusioned and began talking online with married women only. I found them to be much more

interesting and quite anxious to listen to my drivel (I likely was not born an alpha male but because of my 20 years

in the Air Force and having lived almost exclusively outide of the USA for most of my adult life I likely sounded

like one online - women do love to hear a guy who has "done things" and lived a bit on the edge). Each married

woman I spoke to online always agreed to meet up with me, even (for one anyways) if it meant flying from the West

coast to the East. Unlike the single dates I had had, not one of the married women ever cared about how much I made

or what my "image" seemed to be (I was a single father with custody of a mid-teens daughter and had very very little

"dating money" - and, even though you tell a single woman this, she still expects you to pay and pay and pay. The

married ones never asked me to buy them anything or even to pay their way to see me. Was this immoral? I don't

think so as each of them were talking with me because they just could no longer stand their husbands. Their

marriages had become boring, sexless, and utterly routine. I always used pheromones when I met them and I truly

believe it enhanced the experience for both of us, especially during intimate times. As a side note, none of the

husbands, save one, seemed to even care. If I were to ever become single again (not very likely) I would do it the

same way all over again.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Wink IMHO many people marry out of social or familial pressure

so a couple of basic points: most people seem to have lived fairly conformist, limited lives

and are nervous, judgemental, or confused by those who have pushed the envelope, even in interesting directions. The

flip side of this is your self knowledge increases in direct proportion to the number of times you've pushed the

envelope. Not knowing themselves well they lack a good model for knowing others well. Their relationships are based

on what they watch on television, what people around them generally seem to be doing, recipes and formulas for

happiness taken from advertising, keeping up with the jonses, a need for security and predictability, the idea that

hanging out and drinking beer is sublime recreation (it can be if you know how to make your own beer, that's

another story)... then they find themselves going nowhere, up on a shelf, Jack and Jane Invisible puttering around

the Wall Mart.... maybe after years of that they start to respect forms of life that they may have previously

dismissed or judged, but they have no idea where to begin, which keys fit what locks, what skills you need to

survive, how to size things up, then you come along and you're like the guy who sailed over the edge of the

world...........

Unfortunately my last two GF were

happily married women. I knew better and they knew better but we got deeply involved anyway. The relationships

lasted between 3 and 6 months and were highly emotional, intellectual and sexual. In the end they both went crazy

under the stress and strain of cheating and things ended badly. I think because they both knew in the back of their

minds the relationship would be short lived, so they really cut loose sexually.

Incidentally, I don't think

pheromones had much to do with it. The desires were there with or without pheromones. In fact, when I was with the

first woman I didn't wear pheromones. I think perhaps wearing 'mones enhanced the initial stages with the 2nd

woman, but then she was a massive horndog with or without 'mones. She needed no help or encouragement.

I

still get "hits" from attached women, flirt with them but am very picky about whom I get invloved with! Her

personality and lifestyle make a huge difference to me even if she is married. So although I usually don't pursue

her, it's nice to keep keep your chops up with a little tease.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 03-10-2005 at 03:20 AM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Unfortunately

my last two GF were happily married women. I knew better and they knew better but we got deeply involved anyway. The

relationships lasted between 3 and 6 months and were highly emotional, intellectual and sexual. In the end they both

went crazy under the stress and strain of cheating and things ended badly. I think because they both knew in the

back of their minds the relationship would be short lived, so they really cut loose sexually.

Incidentally, I

don't think pheromones had much to do with it. The desires were there with or without pheromones. In fact, when I

was with the first woman I didn't wear pheromones. I think perhaps wearing 'mones enhanced the initial stages with

the 2nd woman, but then she was a massive horndog with or without 'mones. She needed no help or

encouragement.

I still get "hits" from attached women, flirt with them but am very picky about whom I get

invloved with! Her personality and lifestyle make a huge difference to me even if she is married. So although I

usually don't pursue her, it's nice to keep keep your chops up with a little tease.
    If they were "happily

married" they wouldnt think of having an affair with you would they?

Unfortunately,I used mones to entice

attached women and messed around with my neighbors wife.Its a hard life lesson.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    If they

were "happily married" they wouldnt think of having an affair with you would they?

Unfortunately,I used mones to

entice attached women and messed around with my neighbors wife.Its a hard life lesson.
    Don't get G

started, Fox...don't get him started...

(Referring to the fact that he'll tell you many women are

happily (emotionally) married but just like sex and get it whenever they can)

Most people cheat on their SO

at one point or another throughout their lives.
    Monogamy is controlled by a hormone called Vasopressin.
    As you

can imagine we all have an individual productionlevel and receptivelevel for this hormone inside our bodies. Its

also variable depending on a persons experience, say for example that in the beginning of a new relationships the

levels might be high, but as the relationship progresses and time passes the levels diminish etc.

"Monogamy is controlled by

a hormone called Vasopressin.
    I guess I didn't inherit that one, and either do many women I meet!

I'm about the same at the beginnnig, end or middle of a relationship. Is there a hormone that controls polygamy?
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Actually, doesn't the

vasopressin release at ejaculation act against monogomy? There were some posts about this previously, possibly in

the Health forum.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I guess I didn't

inherit that one, and either do many women I meet! I'm about the same at the beginnnig, end or middle of a

relationship. Is there a hormone that controls polygamy?

The lack of vasopressin?

They genetically modified the receptors of vasopressin in monogamous birds and they became polygamous.
    They

fed polygamous rats/mice with vasopressin and they became monogamous.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Actually,

doesn't the vasopressin release at ejaculation act against monogomy? There were some posts about this previously,

possibly in the Health forum.
    I suppose youre talking about release of vasopressin in

males?

Well an interesting thing many dont know is that they conducted a survey on women. Three groups, those

who didnt have sex regularly. Those who had sex regularly but with condom, and those who had sex regularly without

condom.

The latter group(sex without condom) tended to be less stressed out and depressed in general. Those

who had sex with condom and those without sex tended to be more stressed out and depressed in general.

Now

why does this happen? Peculiar aint it? Well not if you look at the male ejaculation. That baby is filled with

oxycotin, vasopressin, testosterone and all sorts of hormones. In fact it's referred to in the study as a

'hormonal cocktail'. So sometimes its not only about the females own orgasm rather than absorbing the males

ejaculation. And sometimes they just need the validation of being filled by some guy I guess..

Yeah, something about a release

in males causing one to think about the situation (i.e being with that girl/woman) without "lust goggles".

I've

read that study too, and I also heard that male ejaculate contains hormones that can enlarge the clitorus!
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I've read

that study too, and I also heard that male ejaculate contains hormones that can enlarge the

clitorus!

Haha! Frigging great man! I'll be sure to mention that tonight to girls!

'Did you know that theres a hormone in the males ejaculation that.. umm, nah youre probably not ready to

hear this'... "what what tell me please!" 'that'll enlarge, and greater arouse your clitoris for maximum

pleasure'

Enlightened One

Commonly called androstenone lol

(pheromones)

That said the issue of wives (and husbands) cheating up to 40% have done so in a relationship

of more than 7 years they say according to the boffins - 7 year itch has something there.

I get a lot of

hits from married and attached women (married ones usually wont jump) attached ones well a cople of

times

Mostly though its those singles that get laid with myself in the end - a point in that married women

are less likley to jump ship esp if a good solid financial earner is backing them up

Thread Information