Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default What should I try first???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just fount

the site last week and after all the posts I've read, I really wanna try something... Here is my situation...

My wife an I have been married for 15 years and I have always had a good libido, unfortunately, she hasn't.

Sex isn't so important to her.. she would like to be more sexual and we are right now in our 3rd day of taking

Horny Goat Weed. (so far nothing) I am really curious on what mones I should try. Is there one that has the most

broad spectrum of success? I have thought about Chikara or Alter Ego. I want to get something that has a pretty

decent shot at working.. Any Ideas?

my wife is 34 and I'm 36, both are healthy, I'm told by her that I'm

very attractive and she is to me also, just she has a low sex drive..

she is blonde and about 5'6 and I'm

brown hair/brown eyes..and 5'9" not sure if this is needed but I thought I'd throw it in...

what should I do?

also, anyone else have any luck with horny goat weed? if so, how long does it take to start it's stuff?

thanks!! Scmoo

Stranger

Damiana is a good herbal

aphrodesiac I have found .....

I am verrry similar to you (married 17 years) ..found this site 3 weeks ago ..

got my Chikara spray and Scent of Eros gel packs last week ... just 2 sprays Chikara and very little dab soe has

really worked I have to admit.......

Journeyman

I think that good you buy the

two, but if you wanna choice one , try AE, or other products that had a huge load of -none , like the edge,

perception, NPA, because this is the phero that most usually givve a power sex libido.
    The others like, rone and

non are most "wow ,this a nice guy" that are very good to atraction, if you alreasy married, i dont know that you

really need then.
    Plase , correct me if i´m wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Scmoo
    Chikara or Alter

Ego
    Those and/or TE might be useful in your situation.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

TE, or NPA i suggest TE,

i've had better luck with it.
    Just umm get those crutches ready when she starts to jump your bones

I think TE and Chikara would be

a good choice for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

belgareth is right

chikara

contains 7 human pheromones and it includes none-nol-rone and TE contains none - and the confidential ingredients

Or if you want to prove alone one, proves with AE or SOE

Stranger

Thanks for the replies..... I

wanted to mention that I would like to see something influence her to become more SEXual . if there is something

out there for that, is it the highest concentration of None that I can find that will be more likely to work?

Has your relationship always

been like that?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Also..... We have both been taking

horny goat weed (100mg day) for 1 week today but nothing. Hasn't changed anything with me either.. All that I hear

is how horny it makes people but so far it's not doing jack. how long does it take if it's going to work at

all?? is a week too early?

Stranger

Belgareth, yes.. pretty much..

the sex is really good and she enjoys it alot once we get started... the problem is, I have to put her in the mood

all the time... she has little drive to get to the bedroom. We have been taking more about it lately and she wants

to find something to boost her libido cause like I said, she likes it, just "getting there" is the problem.

Have you discussed it with a

doctor?

Thomas Jefferson

Default Hormone imbalance?

For women

with a low libido, the problem might be a hormone imbalance. Even though it is mainly a male hormone, women do need

a small amount of testosterone as well.

If they are deficient in this hormone, they might well suffer from

loss of libido. A simple bloodtest can measure this and if found deficient then a transdermal cream containing a

tiny little bit of testosterone will be prescribed.

Good luck
    Naughtie

I got into this for the same

reason(actually my wife doesn't have that low a drive, just not as high as mine)
    Anyway, I've found NPA/SOE to

work quite well.
    I just got some p10 today. I will give it a try and let you know how it works.

I had my

doubts in general, but the other day I was going to sleep with my wife. She had said earlier she wasn't really in

the mood. She gave me a few good night pecks, then started kissing my neck (where the NPA/SOE was) and poof, it was

like a switch.

Now, as an aside, I don't know what your relationship is like, but I've been stepping up the

romance(taking her out on dates, getting her flowers randomly, trying to be as good a husband as I can in general)

and that has some effect as well, no doubt.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by satyrboy
    Now, as an

aside, I don't know what your relationship is like, but I've been stepping up the romance(taking her out on dates,

getting her flowers randomly, trying to be as good a husband as I can in general) and that has some effect as well,

no doubt.
    Depending on the time into the relationship ... things can become stale/routine. Good change,

Satyrboy ... at least you're keeping an eye out, and making an attempt to air out the staleness.

Low sex drive = bored with the same partner, a lot more than people would like to think!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

yeah, we have also started to make

an effort not to let things get stale. I have been doing the same as you with the flowers, little suprises, love

notes in the pockets, etc. we love to go out and have "our time" while our daughter goes out with friends. and

things are good in the "love" dept. I know she isn't having a problem with me and attractivenes, I think that I may

try to see if there is a mone that might push her over the edge so to speak. the problem is, she says she doesn't

think about sex much but once we are together and playing around, she is full steam ahead..

maybe the

testosterone test may yeild something.. but how would the transdermal cream help put her in the mood (instead of

just after she puts it on?) I guess I am looking for something that may help elevate her desire even before we

"play"

do you guys think mones could help me on this??

Stranger

You need to try AE/m all the

way I have been using it for over a year now and is
    the best product from smell to power of none you need to try..

Try over 6 or over 6 drops with any good perfume , I have tried that several times and if you are face to face with

the other person for more that 30 minutes sex is inevitable from ladies. I have used that and had sex in a reception

with a lady about 35 on first time we meet watching a move in the reception and drinking just one wine.

You may

try some old red wine and AE/m. stay away from food or dinners

Good luck.. GreekLover

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover
    You need to

try AE/m all the way I have been using it for over a year now and is
    the best product from smell to power of none

you need to try.. Try over 6 or over 6 drops with any good perfume , I have tried that several times and if you are

face to face with the other person for more that 30 minutes sex is inevitable from ladies. I have used that and had

sex in a reception with a lady about 35 on first time we meet watching a move in the reception and drinking just one

wine.

You may try some old red wine and AE/m. stay away from food or dinners

Good luck.. GreekLover

Six drops, eh? How old are you GreekL?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Maybe I will check out the AE...

it 6 drops too much??

Stranger

Yes 6 sometimes less like 4

but AE drops are small not like NPA you need to try with more....

Sometimes at clubs you need like 8 to make

things work and last for a couple of hours.
    I am 27

Stranger

oh yeah, and why stay away from

foods? AE seems pretty reasonable price wise... I'm not as rich as you guys to be trying all different stuff.

from the looks of it, AE seems to be pretty ballanced, am I right? thanks for all of your replies, I'm learning

alot!

Scmoo

Stranger

I'll tell you a story,.... about

8 months ago, my wife went to Boston to see her sister for 3 days... She came home on a sunday, went to work on

monday but when she came home from work, I was on the computer (like now) and she came in, shut the door and came

over and started kissing me. she was soon gringing my leg. (freaking like a dog) it was out of left field and

totally not like her at all. what was a gentleman like me to do but go along right?? anyway for about 5 days we

were doing it 2-3 times a day. she would wake me up at 3am with her hand. It was awesome!!! She told me that at

work she got this feeling that she wanted sex really bad... she said she couldn't wait to get home, she needed it.

being a good husband (and Dog) I took care of the situation. for a week she wa like that but then it subsided and

we are back to normal. I don't know what happened but it was great, we really had a great time.. Can I get that

back and what do you think happened to her body to make her do that?? she wants that again too.
    Scmoo

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Scmoo
    She told me that at

work she got this feeling that she wanted sex really bad... she said she couldn't wait to get home, she needed it.

being a good husband (and Dog) I took care of the situation. for a week she wa like that but then it subsided and we

are back to normal. I don't know what happened but it was great, we really had a great time.. Can I get that back

and what do you think happened to her body to make her do that?? she wants that again too.
    Scmoo
    I can't

believe I'm about to type this, but ... BUILD UP?

Guess you're gonna have to go cold turkey for about

a week or two, and start anew, Scmoo. That would be my thinking.

Anyone!? Anyone!?

Stranger

ha!! a week or two??? no

problem, we "do it" about that any way.. well, I would say once maybe twice a week.. is that what you mean by build

up???

Schmoo,
    Tomorrow look at the

TGIF special. If they have the NPA/SOE deal go for it. See if you can get the SOE unscented. I think you'll be

pleased with the results. It seems to work well with my wife.

Stranger

what effects did you notice with

your wife???

I'm curious about build

up also. How can you have build up if you take a bath?

I just did a search and

read a few responses about build up, but I'm left wondering if build up is like developing an immunity to

something? Or is like when people use deodorants the stink gets stronger over time because their bodies build up a

resistance. Is that the "build up" being referred to?

After a day of wearing

pheromones, there seems to be some residual, even though you wash very well. Over time the apparent residual builds

up to levels that can affect your pheromone signature even if you don't wear any other products whatsoever. Some

people have theorized that the mones actually absorb through one or more layers of skin and later resurface.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I am leaning toward AE for my

first try.. I have deducted that anything with high concentration of -none is best for sexual hits.. Am I right?

Also, could I cover the scent with Drakar if needed? my wife loves that calogne

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information