Close

Default Layreport, using fake pheromones.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Allright guys(and girls) I'd like to post my first layreport since I started with pheromones(well sorta).

I

recieved my pheromore-m this past thursday and got pretty disappointed when I fieldtested it on thursday, and

friday. No noticable differences. Sure people were giving me respect and girls were hitting on me but nothing out of

the unusual, even though I purposely OD'ed.

So this Saturday 3 drops of pheromore-m and I put on my most

slick pinstriped black suit with a white shirt, my rings and necklace and sunglasses and hit up this 2 level bar for

a few early drinks. Now mind you im sitting at the bar when I get my first hit. These two blondechicks are standing

6 feet away from me barely in my field of vision in the middle of what i'd call the 'walkpath' by the bar. Theyre

flaunting their hair nonverbally calling for my attention, after a few minutes of no response they leave. 10 minutes

later they come back to the exact same spot doing the exact same thing and then leave again, and come back after 10

minutes but sit down more in centre of my field of vision. No response so they leave and then come back again but

this time they have the guts to stand next to me in the bar and order(even though it would have been closer further

down for them). Now this is a pretty blunt hit so I reward them and open them and start talking.

It turns

out that I've spoken with them briefly 4 weeks ago at the same place/bar. Being that I meet hundreds of women each

month I have a hard time keeping track of them all so I let them know thats the case. Now theyre qualifying

themselves for me all the time which is really the way I do it, so I reward them more and more until I offer them to

come along to this classy part lounge part club place with me since im on the VIPlist. They accept the offer but as

were about to leave they flake since their friends show up in the queue and I can only bring 2 with me(not 4).

Ahwell so I leave to this place with my wing instead of those two blondes. So we roll up, walk straight in

and up into the VIP-section and hang off our coats, not much action in here so I leave for the main clubarea. I

chill back at the bar BY THE DANCEFLOOR(this is important) and relax. Now the hits start rolling in , girls dancing

seductively infront of me giving me doggy dinnerbowl looks etc. Its a bit early though and theyre abit sober so

noone actually has the balls to approach and grind against me yet.

I leave for bathroom, come back out,

first approach, chick comes up and asks me for a smoke. I tell her she can have one but she might have to talk to

me. Her looks are allright, tall, slim, abit of mediterranean in her and some nice big tits. So I tell her like it

is and start asking qualifying questions, she starts trying to impress me and I go more and more sexual on her as

she passes through my hoops. I lead her out on the dancefloor and grinding ensues.

Now the deal isnt really

sealed, no tonguedown so I lure her off the dancefloor and to the bar where she buys me a shot of b-52. Now

immediately afterwards I ask her what I think the sexiest thing about a woman is, she says tits/ass. I say no and

lean in and start slowly smelling up and down her neck and behind her ear and just go in for the

tonguedown.

Rest is just details leading to an afterparty where I screw her BUT the interesting thing here is

what she told me after we've had sex. She told me she isnt the type to leave with a guy like this, that she thought

she'd just kiss and fool around abit on the dancefloor and exchange numbers. HOWEVER when I started smelling her on

her neck and told her thats the sexiest thing about a girl I hit her achilles heal. She became so turned on she

could barely stand up let alone control herself.

This is after we've had sex though she would never had

revealed that before.

So there's an insight for all you guys about smell!

Oh and this wasnt because

of the pheromore-m. I pulled a chick the weekend before and the one before etc without pheromones and sortof the

same theme to the pickup.

Nice post, thanks.

I think

a lot of women would react similarly to what you did, I've had a few female friends tell me that their necks were

the most sensitive area of their bodies after their genitals.

Any news on the GC?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information