Close

Stranger

Default Apc story MUST READ!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, my name is

mike and you might say im a phero-newbies but im really not. I been here for a long time learnig as much as i could

befor i got some of my own. Anyway Here is my ....... hit :

I just got a bottle of Apc and found

out that it was the best product. All you need to do is put 2 drops on each side of face, 1 drop on each ear, 2

drops on each side of neck and 1 drop on top of each hand( no you wont OD ) I went to the mall that day with my

friend john . I saw this girl that im kinda friends with (alsha) that i was trying to get with ( who by the way told

her friends she would never go out with me because im not "her type" ) i went up to her and said hey, then she said

hi. I then said whats up and she just looked at me funny( i thought she wanted me to go away ). I said do you want

me to go? She said i heard you liked me. I said who told you that ( with a smile ) ? She then gave me her number and

i was sooo happy. I called her the next day and we are going to the movies friday Was that a hit? )

But anyway what i wanted to tell you is really umm........ EWWW. Okay i was getting ready for school(

this morning ) and i put on Apc 12 drops where i always put them and i went to see if my little sister (14) was

ready for school( this was the first time i had this on next to her ). I opened her door and said you ready? She

said ya one sec. Then she gave me this funny look and i waited for her in the living room. She came out to the

living room and looked at me. I said whats wrong? she said can i have a hug? i said sure and right when i got close

to her she said can i tell u a secret and grabed my head ( and remember this a girl-14, my sister, who has a boy

friend. im 16 ) STARTED TO F****** MAKE OUT WITH ME!!! i PUSHED HER AWAY AND WAS LIKE WTF!!! She said she didnt no

why she did that and felt stupid. I took a shower to get all Apc stuff off and went to school ( i brushed my teeth

about 3000x )

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Was this because of the Apc or does my

sister need to see a doctor?

Hello Jerry Spinger!

wow, ive been a member of

lovescent for many years and that is the most bizzare story i have ever heard, that is just nuts

Stranger

Whats going? ahhhh i dont no

what to do i heard that apc wasnt "that strong" but it got me the girl of my dreams and A KISS FROM LITTLE

SIS........... lucky me ? ( this is what happened but on lips and i didnt like it lol )

Jesus christ ok, thats it im

putting on my pheromones when im nowhere near any relatives

Stranger

well my sister just got

home she said she was still very sorry and wrote me a card that said " sorry , your my fav. bro but i dont like

you like that............ sorry again, dont no y i did that " So am i over doing the Apc so even my sister thinks im

hot?

Journeyman

Wow, that's crazy. Good luck

with your date.

Stranger

Thanks ........ Apc=

and

Journeyman

Can you tell here you live, i buy

Apc and i wanna test , hehehh
    Yeah , i think that its a hit, but why not you try something huge ?, the begginer

kit with chikara work very good to me

Stranger

IT DOESNT COME WITH chikara

does it?

Journeyman

no it doent , i said that at

least me and many users had a very good hits with chikara, and if you had money, a good combo its begginer kit with

the chikara.

I too learned to avoid "horny"

'mones around relatives. My cousin came on to me in front of my date--sat on my lap and kissed me--and really

pissed off my GF. I was wearing NPA or TE as I recall (plus she was drunk). However, realize 'mones won't make

make a woman do something that wasn't already in her mind. It does loosen up her inhibitions and thus she is more

likely to express hidden desires.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

However, realize 'mones

won't make make a woman do something that wasn't already in her mind. It does loosen up her inhibitions and thus

she is more likely to express hidden desires.
    So his sister was already attracted to him and already

possibly pictured the two of them making out.
    I've worn horny mones around family members but nothing

happened, thank God. I only noticed my sister in law briefly looking at me with a confused look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I too learned to

avoid "horny" 'mones around relatives. My cousin came on to me in front of my date--sat on my lap and kissed

me--and really pissed off my GF. I was wearing NPA or TE as I recall (plus she was drunk). However, realize 'mones

won't make make a woman do something that wasn't already in her mind. It does loosen up her inhibitions and thus

she is more likely to express hidden desires.
    Im not so sure about that anymore im beginning to

wonder here..

What are pheromones really? Specifically what is -none and what does it project?

Well

it projects that youre sexually active or ready if you will, and in such high doses it shows that youre a good

candidate and matingpartner, thus attracting females. Attraction in itself is not a deliberate choice, its a

reaction out of reach from her concious control. Sure she might not ACT on her attraction but she cannot deny it

when it occurs.

THUS, if you wear -none you will create attraction, being that we here add alot more -none

than whats naturally produced we kick their systems into overgear and they cannot do anything other than ACT upon

their desire.

NOW heres the kicker, what you think is their desire has been there before(meaning you as a

person). However i'd like to argue that their desire is to act upon someone they feel theyre madly attracted to or

that makes them feel a certain way. Now granted you arent on their bad side, but they dont really find you sexually

attracted to begin with either, with some -none BAM youve hit their system into overdrive and THATS their desire.

Hmm well adding -mones does mess

with your natural pheromone signature. your natural signature, as I understand it, is such that it will not attract

people who are genetically incompatible, such as blood relations. so I guess it is possible that in changing your

natural signature by putting on -mones, you are messing with the natural barrier that keeps relations and other

genetical incompatible people from being attracted to you.

Stranger

thats funny......"APC - the

springer mone"!!!
    Never marry a woman with BIG hands it makes your D**k look smaller!!!

Phero Dude

Don't panic...as animals there

is a natural tendancy to be attracted to the opposite gender...even if they are family.Mating with family members is

illeagal mostly because of the (medical)problems ascociated with not having a family tree that forks once in a

while.In ancient times in almost every culture it was considered common for brothers to marry thier sisters and

cousins to hook up and live hapily ever after.
    With that said...ever considered writing to Jerry Springer and see

if you can get on the show?

Stranger

dont tell him that....his next

generations family tree will have only two branches....one for males and one for females!

Phero Guru

Default none

I once had to attend a

funeral and rode back home with two female cousins I rarely see (they are both good looking, married, and have

kids). I had on a pair of pants that had been previously drenched in APC due to spillage while travelling. Well,

although my cousins didn't make an overt sexual moves..... it was an interesting drive home.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

"Well it projects that

youre sexually active or ready if you will, and in such high doses it shows that youre a good candidate and

matingpartner, thus attracting females. Attraction in itself is not a deliberate choice, its a reaction out of reach

from her concious control. Sure she might not ACT on her attraction but she cannot deny it when it

occurs."
    You give pheromones way too much credit. There are many more important factors that

determine attraction. Although attraction is not 100% under concious control, we certainly are not like insects

drawn by an irresistible pheromone. There are always unexplainable varibles that make things work or not work. I

find attraction usually occurs long before I got downwind or close enough to intercept any pheromones. For me,

attraction is first visual. As I get nearer her personality, lifestyle, sound of voice, body language, education and

intelligence will confirm or deny that attraction. I've met women that were amazingly sexy and I wanted to jump

their bones right then and there. However, when they opened their mouth I quickly realized Mary Palms would make a

far better friend for the evening.

"your natural signature, as I understand it, is such that it will

not attract people who are genetically incompatible, such as blood relations.
    This isn't true in my

experience. I have many female 1st and 2nd cousins and have often noted a mutual attraction when I met them. Granted

I didn't grow up with any of them so in most ways they were like strangers (I've never felt any attraction for my

sisters whom I grew up with). Hell I recall one cousin was very game to play "doctor" with me in junior high.

Nevertheless, being that intimate relations with cousins is frowned on in our culture (in some it's encouraged!),

we did not act on our attraction. The drunk cousin--much younger than me I might add--was the only adult exception.

However I think the "kissing cousin" syndrome is more common than most would like to admitt. Personally I didn't

mind the hanky panky. I just didn't want it displayed infront of my GF and other relatives!

It's not uncommon for brothers and

sisters of that age to have a sexual attraction for each other, even eroitc dreams, all though they know it's wrong

and never, except in 1 in a Million type cases act on it.

That being said, I believe the newbie could be

pulling our chain, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    You give pheromones

way too much credit. There are many more important factors that determine attraction. Although attraction is not

100% under concious control, we certainly are not like insects drawn by an irresistible pheromone.

The attraction IS irresistible. You just have to experience it to know. Years ago I caught a whiff of a woman’s

natural pheromones as she was reaching for a book and went from thoughtless disinterest to intense sexual attraction

in about a second. I don’t know what I was thinking before the pheromones hit me, but after they did I had a head

full of sexual fantasies.
    She was pretty average looking and not “my type” at all. But I fantasized about her

for several weeks.

Unlike insects, our actions are driven by cognition rather than instinct. But I

think very few people consciously decide they will be attracted to another.
    Give truth a chance.

The attraction IS

irresistible. You just have to experience it to know.
    Believe me I have many a time. Yes, the

alluring sight or scent of a woman will get my attention and inspire me to check her out. I don't know about you,

but I can resist initial physical attraction if she has no other desirable attributes, e.g., engaging personality,

compatible lifesytle, intelligence, etc. Physical attraction quickly wears thin for me and I see no reason to waste

my time if that's all there is. Been there 'n done that. I'm attracted to the total package. As I acquaint myself

with her, attraction either increases or decreases depending on her other attributes. Thus attraction, at least for

me, involves concious decisions based on criteria that matter to me. True, the whole woman can sometimes be worth

more than the sun of her parts, but I like to excise my freewill.

Stranger

i like them hot as hell...but

nomatter what she smells like or looks like...if she cant dance...i cant touch her. bottem line!

Journeyman

i knew APC was made in west

virginia!!!!!!! that just proved it, lol. j/k.. shes 14, i think we should just give her a break. i am DEFINETLY

convinced the pheros had alot to do with that. shes 14, so i wouldnt be worried about her or anything. if she

wasnt weird at her age, then i'd be worried...

Thread Information