Smile Mone Safety

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all,

First time

writing in and fairly new to -mones. I've done a ton
    of research over the past week and i think i'm ready to jump

in
    with some NPA mixed in the 5:1 config with some GIT. Got the
    atomizer/new dropper all ready to go as needed.

With the research
    that i have done i havent found any conclusive evidence on the
    safety of the -mones in general

and i don't think there is a problem
    but my reason for using mones is a little different (not to pick up girls

but
    to strenghten my sexual relationship with my wife and improve my business
    potential, i guess with the

occasional look/convo with the opposite sex).

I have a wife and daughter and i'm wondering if anyone out

there
    is using these products with kids around and what is to be expected?
    Has anyone had any weird stories in

regards to safety or health issues
    or are these hormones by nature relatively safe in your obviously
    more

experienced viewpoint (used in capacity mentioned above).
    I'm just a little paranoid with the -mone thing because

i think ppl have just recently started to tap its potential.

And lastly, thanks goes to Bruce and his

outstanding site. With the research
    available and the great reputation, its been an easy experience to ramp up.

Regards,
    Nate

Hi n8nmcmn8n!

Should be totally

safe, was discussed in a post awhile back. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the post, but it had comments by

several of the "old and enlightened sources" on this forum that these pheromones occur naturally, we already have

them all around us.

I did find one post of a weird

story:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=14189

But there's always an exception to

every rule..

If you read through the forum you will find almost every info that you need.

Phero Dude

welcome,

i for one have used mones extensively for my business life. i found for me light none with soe works best

as it still gives me the respect but more on the social friendly side. then again i am a bartender so coming across

as super friendly is a huge benefit for me.

as far as with the wife well higher none levels will

intensify things a bit. carefull in the beginning until you find your none tolerance.

safety

well the only thing unsafe i can think of is getting your ass kicked by some musclehead punk because you od on none.

oh yes dont go into any convents or nunneries with too much none on. all hell will break loose

I live thousands of miles from my

immediate family members so I have only fleeting experience wearing 'mones with close family. What little

experience I have seems to indicate the 'mones don't change their behavior towards me. Last year I had a young

female cousin hit on me at a relative's wedding. I believe I was wearing TE and SOE. She was drunk and sat on my

lap, made suggestive comments and French kissed me in front of everybody including my date (whom was extremely

pissed). The next day she pretended like nothing had happened. I barely know my cousins, so she was more like a

random stranger at a bar or party.

I haven't been around children while wearing 'mones, so I can't comment

on that aspect. However, I'm around college age women all day, i.e., 18-25 year olds, and, once they get over their

initial shyness, they become increasingly friendly and often openingly agressive socially and sexually. In close

quarters, e.g., my office or car, they seem almost drunk at times and will blurt out insanely naughtly utterances,

e.g., "eat me" or "touch me there"? Now this is not their normal behavior and it is common for them to be

embarrassed and confused over said behavior afterwards. Nevertheless, once the gloves are off they don't normally

hold back. Of course I often wear near-OD level of 'none, especially if I expect an attractive female

visitor.

Finally, in my 2 years of experience, wearing 'mones has never resulted in hostility or unusual

aggression from male friends or strangers. Nevertheless, certain young upstart know-it-all types get their ass

kicked when they wear too much 'none. For me, TE or NPA tends to mellow out my male friends and make them behave a

little more politely than usual. The truth is pheromones jive with your persona and body chemistry and thus actual

results vary considerably from individual to individual.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I wear mones around my

daughters and grandkids all the time. No reaction from them but I do get reactions from some of their friends, both

male and female. The little girls (16-25 year olds) flirt more and the young guys are more concerned with being

respectful around me. The guys reactions could be the result of my habit of sharpening my swords or cleaning my gun

when they come to visit my daughters but I can't imagine why that would bother them.

There have been a few

times where I've had bad reactions fom other men in business situations when I wore too much none so I keep that

down. Having a (potential) client blow up at me is not much fun. Otherwise mones at work have been a big help.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

i too have had reactions

from kids in their mid teens. never came from anybody who was family as they never seemed to change their attitudes.

little kids under 10 have always taken a shine to me for as long as i remember. never had any noticeable effects

from those youg ones. then again kids under 10 are so unpredictable at times in their behavior anyway. i think the

pre-pubescant kids may not yet be developed enough to be able to percieve the extra mones on somebody.

i have also gotten a few bad reactions from male clients in a business situation when wearing too much

none. ive noticed male customers have a change in their attitude being nasty, insecure, etc on days when i had more

none than usual around them.

as far as the client thing i had one client tell me i was

making him very nervous. i wasn't doing anything at all to get this reaction. he then had to take a break because

he needed some air. a little later that same day he recieved a few phone calls. he was super moody and snapped at

everybody. the next time i saw him he apologized to me for his behavior saying " i don't know what came over me

that day, i guess i was having a really bad day but didnt realize it"

Yeah, little kids and animals

seem to like me too. Never figured out why other than maybe they can tell I like them and respond to it. Most of the

really funny reactions come from my 18 year old's friends. They are somtimes not able to make eye contact or even

blush if I look at them.

The worst place I've found to wear mones is at the dojo. Wore TE there a few times.

Working with younger people gets really difficult. They guys get overly aggressive and a lot of the girls won't

engage. Very hard to spar in either case. One type is trying to prove he's macho and the other has to be chased

instead of working together. There are a couple of young guys I've had to bounce off the floor a few times before

they calmed down enough to work.

In business, if I keep the -none low and wear something like Chikara or SoE I

still get respect but not aggression. My focus is small business owners and most of them are already pretty

aggressive, they wouldn't be in business for themselves otherwise. Challenging them in their own territory is never

a good idea.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    In

business, if I keep the -none low and wear something like Chikara or SoE I still get respect but not

aggression.
    yep same here. usually ill have two sprays of perception with SOE. i'll still

get the respect and some sexual hits from the ladies but the extra soe by far dulls any ill effects from the none

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    yep same

here. usually ill have two sprays of perception with SOE. i'll still get the respect and some sexual hits from the

ladies but the extra soe by far dulls any ill effects from the none
    Working in a cubicle with a young

woman while wearing mones can be a lot of fun.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Working

in a cubicle with a young woman while wearing mones can be a lot of fun.
    nothing like

having them in close quarters when they cant get away.. i cant count how many titty massages ive gotten working

behind a cramped bar with a lovely woman. of course a bar can be better than cubicle as the alcohol sometimes

factors in too..

i think there is a saying that goes something like "a sober bartender is a crappy

bartender"

Thread Information