Close

Thread: my thoughts

Default my thoughts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, im a

newbie, this is my first time posting but i have read the forums for about 2 weeks and now decided to say something.

I have several questions and thoughts about some of the things ive read on this forum and would just like to share

my thoughts.

1) im not sure if this is redundant in anyway, but if it is, please forgive me. Are these products

safe to be licked?(this of course would be in the context of you applying them to ur body whether spray or gel form

and having someone else lick you) just wondering if its safe.

2) im not a cologne user so im interested in what

most ppl or the majority of u guys think are good smelling mone products at LS that can be used as covers for a

combo or just standalone. (im asking this b/c im one of those men whos sense of smell is a bit lacking)

3) id

just like to add a interesting note. my gf is asian and fairly young, 18. As far as what ive read on the forums

concerning mones and asians is that most believe a heavy none use seems to repel young asian females and thus should

go with a more nol oriented approach such as soe or wagg. But, from what she tells me and from what ive read about

celery, which contains none; my gf is a heavy celery eater, shes really addicted to that. furthermore she reacts to

my natural bo and/or heavy musk deodorants in a very aggressive but positive way. When i asked her what kind of

cologne/deodorant she prefers on men, she says "something really musky" i guess im not trying to use this specific

situation regarding my gf to generalize a more broader take on the issue as a whole but rather sort of debunk what

has been previously said about nol being more useful than none as far as asians are concerned. I guess its

everything has to do with a female's dating/relationship history. It seems to me humans in general like to follow

similar patterns when positive experiences are associated with it. So say whatever past partners theyve had who

happen to possess a certain mone signiture or uses a certain type of cologne, they are going to be seeking that in

their future mates if those past memories tied to smell are something they see as a positive experience, or a hard

habit to break away from. THose seem to me to explain more than just generalizing mone differentiations with race.

Sorry for the long post.

Pheromones make me sexy kardoza's Avatar

I'm not sure about being licked

but in regards to the smell, well, Alter Ego smells alright but Chikara has a really nice and musky smell. Chikara

is also a standalone product and isn't -none heavy. You and she might like that one.....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Pheros is really musky,

for a cover scent.

Celery also contains -rone, so it could be that.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Celery

also contains -rone, so it could be that.
    I was going to comment on that, I was only aware of it

containing -rone. There was some discussion on the subject a while ago if anyone is interested.

BWT, -nol

also has a musky smell, as does -rone.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thanks for the feedback,

but still curious about my first question.

There have never been any bad

reports, there have even been posts saying that women have been actively licking the application spots.

I

wouldn't think that there are any real risks, pheromones occur naturally in sweat after all.
    CptKipling

Journeyman

i think that this had no risks,

our gastric liquid its very strong to kill instantily all pheros and ethanol, and offcourse water

I havent tried pheros yet,

ive read its a limited product so no idea if it can still be purchased. But im curious as to whether combining

unscented soe with chikara would be a good idea. I havent seen any talk about this combo so im just curious about

it. I don think i need much none as I am fairly young and actively works out so i think i produce enough natural

none and the none content in chikara would be enough. I would appreciate the extra nol and rone from soe to

complement chickara's ratio which i assume is 1:1 for all 7 but not sure.. I would like some feedback on this

though and whether or not anyone has tried it.

Hey Noodles 'n Spam. Are you

from Hawaii? Your handle is very suggestive of a local fav.

I've used Chikara with SOE many times with good

results. However it doesn't matter much if it works for someone else. You have to try it and see if it works for

you. Everybody is different.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

nah im not from hawaii, but

i did visit once, it was beautiful. i see, i havent tried it yet, will soon, being that im a newbie, so far i just

got the newbie kit. Tried out the packets, i must say, they were much more useful than the standard te/spmo that

came with it. I really like the chikara and soe so far, has produced good results. the te/spmo werent so great.

Livin' the life of Riley

Wink danger in licking pheromones?

I

think of it like cologne... you certainly wouldn't want to be caught drinking the stuff, but a woman having her

mouth all over them (and you) during the heat of passion isn't going to kill her.
    The woman I was with last

night was orally all over me for quite some time (and I was wearing 'mones, ofcourse)... and she called me today to

thank me for the evening, so she's obviously still alive and kickin' (albeit quite sore, but no mention of an

upset stomach).

Riley

edit: misspelling in the title.

well just wanna report on

my day. today i was wearing soe gel only, on neck and wrist, bit conservative in application, about 1/3 of the

gelpack total. I must say it works though, went out with a bunch of friends that i see once on a weekly basis,

worked on all 4 of the girls i was with. they all became touchier, a lot more eye contact, even some dihl. 2 even

sniffed me and leaned on me and put their head on my shoulder, i might add that those 2 have bfs, and their bfs were

with them. seemed awkward at some moments =/. But the soe standalone sure works, i went out right after working out,

even though i showered, i wore my workout tshirt on the inside covered by a buttoned shirt. Soe sure seems

effective.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoc
    i think that this

had no risks, our gastric liquid its very strong to kill instantily all pheros and ethanol, and offcourse

water
    Neither pheromones or ethanol are actually alive.

I doubt very much that the acidity of our

stomachs has any affect on the pheromones (as chemicals), and certainly doesn't do anything to the ethanol.
    CptKipling

Journeyman

i know that ethanol and

pheorsmones are substances, when i had 5 i drink about 100 ml of ethanol and i only vomited, and the pherosmones are

in very , very low dosage when it already in skin.
    But anyway this is some results with a huge ethanol on Rats:

Absolute ethanol alone produced grossly visible hemorrhagic lesions and extensive hyperemia and microscopic

damage to the glands, which was largely confined to the crests of the rugae. Microscopic examination of

nonhemorrhagic areas showed extensive damage of the superficial and gastric pit epithelial cells as well as some

endothelial cells and adjacent structures in the lamina propria. Pretreatment with phosphate buffer, or either dose

of cimetidine, did not obviate the gross hemorrhagic lesions or the histologic damage produced by absolute

ethanol.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesnspam
    I havent

tried pheros yet, ive read its a limited product so no idea if it can still be purchased.
    Pheros is

available for purchase, and will be for quite some time; maybe another six months or more, assuming Bruce continues

to keep it away from the wholesale market.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by brunoc
    i know that

ethanol and pheorsmones are substances, when i had 5 i drink about 100 ml of ethanol and i only vomited, and the

pherosmones are in very , very low dosage when it already in skin.
    But anyway this is some results with a huge

ethanol on Rats:

Absolute ethanol alone produced grossly visible hemorrhagic lesions and extensive

hyperemia and microscopic damage to the glands, which was largely confined to the crests of the rugae. Microscopic

examination of nonhemorrhagic areas showed extensive damage of the superficial and gastric pit epithelial cells as

well as some endothelial cells and adjacent structures in the lamina propria. Pretreatment with phosphate buffer, or

either dose of cimetidine, did not obviate the gross hemorrhagic lesions or the histologic damage produced by

absolute ethanol.
    I'm not sure I understand your point, all that says is that pure alcohol

causes damage to to stomach tissues.
    CptKipling

Quote Originally Posted by nikodr
    Is it safe to

lick pheromones?Please could you give us a yes or no?
    I believe your question has been answered

already.

Yes, but don't drink them.
    CptKipling

Thread Information