18 yearold, bdy in goodshape, and goodlookin

I just got newbie kit and it seems kidof wierd. My Te dosnt smell

like anything, just a little bit of alcohol(vodka-ish) smell. The musk oil smells a little diffrent. At first i

thought it smelled really bad but now im not as offended by it. I guess i kinda got used to it.

First thing i

tried is a small mix (about 1-2 ml) of 65:35 musk/te combo in the atomiser and sprayed about another 1 ml of colong

into it. (in the process i accedently dropped and spilled about half the muksoil on my table.. gone to waste..) I

appied about half that total mix troughout the day and got no reaction at all. I did the same thing the next day

with no luck. The third day i tried about 4 sprays of Te by itself and sparyed colonge ontop of it to cover it up.

People say Te stinks and im not able to smell it so i was a little scared.. i didnt know how i smelled to others.

btw everythin was applied to the neck and wrist area and was tested in a college enviroment.

so now.. my

questions.
What should i do to get some nice hits like i see on this foum. I have half a vial of musk oil, almost

full TE, colonge, and old realm for men (i think it has women mones in it). oh and i have a fresh batch of sample

gel packs.. how should i mix, how should i apply and where should i apply. and how often

also, how are the mones

i have suppose to smell like. most importantly TE. Should i wear it alone or would it be to stinky.