Close

Stranger

Default Newbie/begginers kit HELP and kit smell

visit-red-300x50PNG
    18 yearold, bdy in goodshape, and goodlookin

I just got newbie kit and it seems kidof wierd. My Te dosnt smell

like anything, just a little bit of alcohol(vodka-ish) smell. The musk oil smells a little diffrent. At first i

thought it smelled really bad but now im not as offended by it. I guess i kinda got used to it.

First thing i

tried is a small mix (about 1-2 ml) of 65:35 musk/te combo in the atomiser and sprayed about another 1 ml of colong

into it. (in the process i accedently dropped and spilled about half the muksoil on my table.. gone to waste..) I

appied about half that total mix troughout the day and got no reaction at all. I did the same thing the next day

with no luck. The third day i tried about 4 sprays of Te by itself and sparyed colonge ontop of it to cover it up.

People say Te stinks and im not able to smell it so i was a little scared.. i didnt know how i smelled to others.

btw everythin was applied to the neck and wrist area and was tested in a college enviroment.

so now.. my

questions.
    What should i do to get some nice hits like i see on this foum. I have half a vial of musk oil, almost

full TE, colonge, and old realm for men (i think it has women mones in it). oh and i have a fresh batch of sample

gel packs.. how should i mix, how should i apply and where should i apply. and how often

also, how are the mones

i have suppose to smell like. most importantly TE. Should i wear it alone or would it be to stinky.

Pheromones make me sexy kardoza's Avatar

Yeah I guess you're unable to

smell -none, like me .

Before you start worrying about anything, wear what you have and go talk to

someone or go to a club etc and see if what would be a normal conversation for you is any different. Another thing

is to not just go around waiting for people to stare at you, you gotta try a bit. Say your in a club and you are

chatting away and the 'mones do their thing. Soon people will start to give you glances as you walk around but

maybe not before.

Stranger

You are young and in shape,so i

suppose you do sport etc.
    1 spray of TE is about 0,015 none.Maybe it is too much for you.
    While i never

experienced the beginners kit,i had enough experiences with TE,SO:
    start with 4 Dabs of TE(near 0,005 none),and

increase your dose of two dab every day.notice the differences,find your personal limit(it shouldn't be behind

0,030 none anyway).What you will do with SPOMusk is not that important since it contains nol(and i think FEW

nol).Use it as a cover.Add cologne,few few few of it.Too much perfumed guys are NOT COOL.
    Notice:since you can't

smell None,i will give you some indication..13 dabs are near 1 spray,and 1 spray NEEDs some cover,or it will stink

maybe too much for some girls(and you want to keep all the doors open,won't you?).A 4 dabs TE:1 Dab of cover scent

ratio could be fine.
    NOW:FIND,SEDUCE,DESTROY.Good luck!!!

Read the

Pherolibrary in general, but this page in particular will be of interest to you:

http://pherolibrary.com/articles/newbiekit.htm
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information