Close

Default Interesting TE hit...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I have

been away for a bit, busy with life, but I have been continuing my dosage experiments. At the captain's advice,

I've been experimenting lately with 4 dabs TE on side of neck. I also use 2 drops WAGG each day in my hair as my

"base".

So, last night, the wife did something to piss me off, then one of my kids pissed me off, so I decided

to just eject and go to the gym. So, I did a reaplication of the TE (it had been over 12 hours since the initial),

and started stretching out, getting ready to go. BTW, I always do a reapp before going to the gym now, so it's

routine enough I don't think about it. Why? Mostly because I find that, combined with the sweat and heat of

exercise, a little TE tends to throw some fairly constant IOI's my way at the gym. There's even this one chick,

let's call her HBgymchick, who all the guys want. We've had fairly constant EC, and I've "caught" her looking

more than once. My intention is to sarge her sometime when her BF isn't around, just for fun. She wasn't there

last night, but that's not the point of this story anyway.

So back to the stretchout - the wife comes in, goes

to the bathroom, then comes out to where I am stretching - so, she had followed to "fragrance path" exactly (not

intentional on my part - like I was, I was pissed at her). So, I'm laying on the floor stretching out, she puts

her foot near my dick, and looks down at me with "the look". I can usually tell when she is horny just by the

stupid look she gets on her face - kinda like she's been drinking, but she hasn't. So I say, "I'm in a pretty

vulnerlable position here", and she says half-jokingly "I'll be your dominatrix". WTF? Not really like

her, she's much more of a sub than a dom when we do that kind of stuff (she's the one who gets tied up, whipped,

etc.). So, I reply with something lame like "well, if you wanna be a switch, that's fine with me, I have no sexual

presumptions", or something like that. She looks at me kinda weird, and breaks her state. Which is fine - I was

really in more of a workout frame anyway, and I had totally forgotten about the TE.

I had a pretty good

workout - I'd been out almost a week, so none of the usual soreness stuff. Lots of strength and glycogen

available. It didn't even occur to me about the TE hit until AFTER I finished and was walking out of the gym, and

then I was like OH, CRAP! Later that night, she mentioned that she was "tired, but wanted to 'do it' tomorrow

night." It's not like I normally need 'mones to get laid in a marital relationship, of course, but part of my

'mone experimentation was to try to spice things up, which certainly seemed to happen last night, especially in

light of the fact that we'd been arguing earlier. I'll do a re-app when I get home tonight, and report if

anything interesting (like DOMINATION ) happens.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Interesting that the Edge

"made her" want to dominate you.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

"Interesting that the Edge

"made her" want to dominate you."
    Out side of really young women, TE and NPA tend to make women

aggressive towards me. They can come on really strong verbally and physically.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

Interesting but i can vouche it

makes older women more "aggressive" its NPA exact compound wise so i guess that effect also hinges over

Thread Information