Close

Journeyman

Default normal sex turns wild

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been

playing with pheromones in business and socially. my wife was suprised by my visit to her at work riding my harley

with my leather coat on and pherone m-15 one dab on . linked up through phero library and found there site. she came

home from work 4 hours later ready to pounce my bones . i have ordered from here rone reagent grade and begginers

special and primal oils . also i cover my pheromones with jovan musk , heat and bod musk . i have noticed more

people talking to me and giving more respect when i wear m-11 . and super macho 17 they either get out of the way or

bounce around me becuase of the alpha male aura. i hope the rone and primal oils with nol i can mix my own matrix.

more women talk to me and reach and touch me more. even women wanting to name there baby after me. i feel i look

pretty good but im short like 5,7 pretty muscular though at 180 pounds. i guess the mones make me have the aura of

being say 6 foot. i guess i will get elevator shoes my goal is not to bag chicks but improve my marriage and

social standing with women and men. but actually i have good social interchanges, but more is better business

wise. the atomizer bottle with my begginer special i will try a matrix of rone and nol with jovan . what

ever happened to ANDRON BY JOVAN? LISTEN one or two dabs is all you need of a concentrated product.

Journeyman

Thumbs up What link or site did you use to get M-15& M-17

Hi I read your post and I tried to find the products you used. I would like

to know the Link or Web Site you found the m-15 and m-17on. Tks Traderneil

hi bionic man

I am currently

hooked on 1 drop wagg, 2.5 drops AE, and 1 inche SoE.

I have noticed my guy friends giving me alot more

attention. I would walk into thier house or the card shop they hang out and imediatly I become the center of

attention! They ask me bunches of questions. It last for 10 min or so until I find somthing to do. Before mones this

did not happen.

When visiting the local pool hall/bar. And I notice guys there also respect my presence. They

move out my way and are just plain freindly. Girls and guys make more eye contact with me.

I ODed on wagg....

(15 drop spill on my hand)....and my guy freind became REAL timid in my presence.... NO eye contact. When I use more

than 1.5 drops of wagg I too become timid and have difficulties with social situations.

I have not had any of

those wierd -none reactions where a guy around you goes bonkers and acts, well, wierd.
    -S

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    linked up

through phero library and found there site.
    The pherolibrary absolutely does not link to pherone, at

all.

If you saw a link it was through google.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

pherone.com but they will not

tell you whats in it. the products here should be your answer . apc seems like a winner, my first few times i used

mones i know i od,ed bad . i mean i had d-17x on which is super macho and v-5 on wrists which is chatty time and

copulins on and no cover scent. i was a walking billboard everybody was bouncing around me or staring . i like the

od though becuase im not afraid of confrontations . surreal the soe seems to be a good product that is well

researched by jv kohl. i feel copulins make guys more friendly towards you and increase your test in the gym. cannot

say whether copulins make chicks like you better. i guess in a situation where alot of chicks are availible in a

small area competition for you might happen. a man with smoother facial features probably needs more none and

a man with coarse features probably needs more nol-rone. and knowing the time of the month will help of the target

audience. tonite at the gym i noticed a woman who goes there about 47 years old with huge boobs looking at me from

head to toe like she could give me a tongue bath . i was wearing m-11 one dab behind each ear with copulins under

nose and jovan heat body spray. one lady about 35 ran up to me smiling and talking forever she is a divorce,e . than

one woman who has huge boobs took the long way around gym walking around my machine in the corner . i mean this was

like walking in a z-pattern seemed strange. and of course i came home , and had to perform sexually. not wild but

good but heck this time i was wearing m-11 not the m-15. the super mach d-17x makes her very submissive like im

andre the giant when bruce gets me my stone labs reagent grade rone and primal oils and begginer set i will

try this for business purposes you can only have so much sex . you have got to make money sometime.

Pherone products seem to work.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    The

pherolibrary absolutely does not link to pherone, at all.

If you saw a link it was through google.
    your

right i thought something was funny i got coggled in the library.

Journeyman

Question Questions for MR. BIONIC:):):)///ANDRON

Mr Bionic: I have read up on the FAQ regarding M15 M17 & M11.
    The suggestion on that site

suggests you dab the product on your clothes
    but they do not recommend that you put it on your skin. With the

exception of the Coplin product which you spread under your nose. (I could see how this last product could get you

into hot water with the misses.)

So my questions are How long have you been using these products. (M15 M11

M17.)
    What about M5 as they recommend to use with m17. Which ones have you tried for Business applications? Have

you used any of the Love-Scent products,if so how do
    they compare.

Do you notice any differences,and has using

the coplin product increased your own TEST LEVEL like they say it would.???

Andron is advertised all over

Yahoo,as being available.But I sent an email to Coty the
    Parent company to find out if they still make it > I will

post the answer they give me. Their current products Heat Fired UP and Heat Hot Bod Musk should go well with the
    m

products. Drugstore.com is a good site for various products. Trader

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    Mr

Bionic: I have read up on the FAQ regarding M15 M17 & M11.
    The suggestion on that site suggests you dab the product

on your clothes
    but they do not recommend that you put it on your skin. With the exception of the Coplin product

which you spread under your nose. (I could see how this last product could get you into hot water with the misses.)

So my questions are How long have you been using these products. (M15 M11 M17.)
    What about M5 as they

recommend to use with m17. Which ones have you tried for Business applications? Have you used any of the Love-Scent

products,if so how do
    they compare.

Do you notice any differences,and has using the coplin product increased

your own TEST LEVEL like they say it would.???

Andron is advertised all over Yahoo,as being available.But I

sent an email to Coty the
    Parent company to find out if they still make it > I will post the answer they give me.

Their current products Heat Fired UP and Heat Hot Bod Musk should go well with the
    m products. Drugstore.com is a

good site for various products. Trader
    yes i seemed to be oding so i tried on shirt collar also

seems that will keep them from changing due to bacteria on skin. but now im putting on pulse points so it gets

heated and airborne more. i have jovan musk and heat and bod musk and its cheap. my wife likes jovan musk so wearing

what women like helps so they will wiff it along with mones, even though i like drakkar noir. copulins seem to make

me dream more about women and get hornier, so i guess that means its working. i have ordered from here approx 100

dollars worth of products . stone labs rone reagent grade and 2 primal oils and begginers special which is really a

great deal. the only problem i wanted apc it shows 19.95 on store site the man on phone said it was 34.95 WTF but i

found it for 18.95 at another place. maybe somebody could elaborate why it shows 19.95 and they ask you 34.95? next

time i order i will get SOE and pheros seems like well researched and thought out products. sometimes you

can find jovan andro partially used testers on ebay. but there are superior products here. but jovan would be a

nostalgia piece, i mean it was sex in a bottle

Stranger

My opinion is that V5 is like

SOE and D17 is like PI so why not just go for the excellent SOE and PI mones from this site and youll have a winner

mone combo for sure...Im gonna experiment on Saturday! report back to you all then.

What about using -rone alone from

the chem set? Did anyone ever tried that?

If you are going to a search

engine when clicking on things and getting very specific results (but not the webpage you wanted) you probably have

some spy/ad/mal-ware on your computer and should get "Ad-Aware" by lavasoft and "spybot search and destroy" by safer

networking ltd. If the problem(s) still persist... it just gets more fun *rolleyes* from there...

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Silcat
    What about using

-rone alone from the chem set? Did anyone ever tried that?
    Do a search for "-rone alone"
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    If you are

going to a search engine when clicking on things and getting very specific results (but not the webpage you wanted)

you probably have some spy/ad/mal-ware on your computer and should get "Ad-Aware" by lavasoft and "spybot search and

destroy" by safer networking ltd. If the problem(s) still persist... it just gets more fun *rolleyes* from

there...

MB
    Those two products help a lot but you should run them in safe mode if you are having

browser hijacks. If you are getting the about:blank problem you will probably have to do more than those two can

provide.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

belgareth: Yep, I just don't

really have time to do more coaching on a forum... the info is out there...

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Those two products

help a lot but you should run them in safe mode if you are having browser hijacks. If you are getting the

about:blank problem you will probably have to do more than those two can provide.
    Also, download and

use Mozilla Firefox as your browser instead of MS IE.

Enlightened One

love-scent should always be youre

first shop - most of the products here are resold - ie avialable elsewhere but bruce only selects the best and those

that tell you whats actually in me (which when after information on androgen content this is important)

A few

dodgy ones out there or those like APC that are more like colongeswith trace coatings of pheromones - 1000 times

less than the stuff sold here

Stranger

Default test ran larger doses of SOE +PI

Okay guys and gals,

I had the opportunity to test out a larger application of the SOE +PI combo

today and the results were really good! the results on 8 women were as follows:

First of all I applied 4 dabs

of SOE 2 on the wrists I on the back of my neck and 1 on the chest area, next I applied a large drop of PI and

spread it behind each ear.

Then I covered the scent with Cool water cologne 1 large spray onto the chest

area.

Then I went to test it out! I bumped into this girl 25y.o who had been giving me the cold shoulder a

week earlier, after greeting her warmly( I believe mones applify your state so its important to be confident and

positive when wearuing them) she became very responsive, without me having to do any form of body contact, in fact

she repeatedly kept putting her hand on my arm and was very flirtatious...really excellent result I thought!

Next I struck up a conversation with 2 women at a shopping center, after about 2 mins they started playing more with

their hair, smiled a lot and asked me out to lunch on Sunday!...thats never happened before especially only after 2

mins with them.

then I went for a coffee and I noticed a group of 5 women seated behind me talking, so I turned

around and stuck up a conversation with them by talking about the wonderful aroma of coffee and the uplifting

effects it has on the spirit..anyway came awy with 3 phone numbers and all of them were very very friendly and

flirtatious...

All I can say is that I think I have found a great combo! Im gonna be bolder with it on Sat. and

hit the clubs! for further foeld testing..

This isnt a new combo but wearing larger doses of SOE with a decent

dose of PI and great cologne seems to be excellent at getting you results, plus the mnental state youre in also

helps a lot!

anyway thats all for now....

Thread Information