Close

Default How long before the pheros start working

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone know how long it takes before the pheros actually start working on someone in your presence. Ive read

many different answers. And how close do you have to be?
    Why do women want what they can't have, and when they get it, they don't want it anymore?

Do you mean that you want to pule

imediately as fast as you can?

I think that it starts very instantly. as I get high immediatley after

aplying the stuff. But I've heard that it takes about half an hour before everything is working 100% or something,

and then for a peak period of ca. four hours.

Someone fill me in, or correct me if I'm wrong...

It really depends on the phero.

None has an immediate effect (good or bad). Nol supposedly starts peaking around 15+minutes, rest not 2 sure...

i use ae and it gets me in

the moode as soon as i open the bottle and smell that shit

Im talking about how long it takes

to start working on the target.
    Why do women want what they can't have, and when they get it, they don't want it anymore?

So are we puule

I haven't noticed any feelings

of beig "high" no matter how much NPA, TE or SOE I don. The anticipation of postive results with a woman I'm

meeting enhances my mood and excits me, but in all fairness that happens without 'mones. And I frequently apply OD

levels. However, once I get an interested woman in my personal space, e.g., a small office or car, I usually notice

a response within 5 minutes. If she isn't interested, 'mones won't make much difference. No amount of 'mones

will compell a woman to mount a deadman (or someone she perceives to be a deadbeat for that matter).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Livin' the life of Riley

I agree that -none seems to work

rather instantly... if it's been several hours since I put the 'mones on, I notice immediate differences for the

better in women's behavior after I come back from a reapply in the men's room.

Younger women seem to take

time to "warm up" to me, and as stated many times I think they are more positively affected by the -nol and -rone...

so it looks like those two take maybe 15-30 minutes to really have an effect. This is what I have observed, at

least.

Riley

I've noticed -none works with

some women who are briefly standing next to me.....On none heavy days I occasionally get the deer in the headlight

look or stop, pause, nothing to say....then I have to say something to break the quiet moment. It usually happens

with strangers and people I only see a couple times a week. Seems that everyone reacts differently and the deer in

the headlight reaction is just one reaction among many. I add AE or TE with something else and people seem to like

the way I smell and look forward to seeing me again. The most important thing is to think positive, act positive

and know where you are going.....lol

after i apply it i always do it

around 15 minutes before i leave

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by puule
    Does anyone know

how long it takes before the pheros actually start working on someone in your presence. Ive read many different

answers. And how close do you have to be?
    The effects are always immediate, as soon as your target gets

within sensing distance of you. Opinions vary on how close that needs to be. I am sure there is a correlation

between dosages and distances. I have sometimes had the feeling women were interested in me at 30-40 feet. They

may or may not have been, but gut instincts are usually more trustworthy than our conscious analyses and

rationalization.

Normally, I assume a woman is within sensing range of one of my OD applications at 15 feet

(about 5 meters).

Of course, just because she senses something about you doesn't mean she will react in any

particular way. I sometimes only realize I may have had a hit after the woman has left my presence.

A friend

and I were practicing a lean move in dancing a few days ago. I took her in my arms, turned her, and leaned over.

She smiled, reached up, and shifted her weight. I now think she was about to kiss me. I was so caught off guard, I

had to drop her. I let her down as gently as possible and with as much support as possible, but it was either let

her go or tumble down on top of her.

This happened in front of about ten people, so nothing sexual was going to

happen.

I was so surprised because only a few days earlier we had had what I call a "girlfriend" conversation.

One of those long, heart-to-heart talks you don't expect women to have when they are interested in a guy. But she

is close to my age (45) and I suppose I am just not used to women my age coming on to me any more. I usually tune

them out. This lady is absolutely gorgeous and single.

Anyway, my point is that I didn't immediately realize

she was turned on. But it became clear later when she started dancing "backwards" with me (she took the lead and I

took the girl's part) and she looked me deep in my eyes and said, "You're my b**** today".

We laughed, but I

know when a woman has lust in her eyes, and she was feeling lusty right then and there.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    The effects are

always immediate, as soon as your target gets within sensing distance of you. Opinions vary on how close that needs

to be. I am sure there is a correlation between dosages and distances. I have sometimes had the feeling women were

interested in me at 30-40 feet. They may or may not have been, but gut instincts are usually more trustworthy than

our conscious analyses and rationalization.

Normally, I assume a woman is within sensing range of one of my OD

applications at 15 feet (about 5 meters).

Of course, just because she senses something about you doesn't mean

she will react in any particular way. I sometimes only realize I may have had a hit after the woman has left my

presence.

A friend and I were practicing a lean move in dancing a few days ago. I took her in my arms, turned

her, and leaned over. She smiled, reached up, and shifted her weight. I now think she was about to kiss me. I was so

caught off guard, I had to drop her. I let her down as gently as possible and with as much support as possible, but

it was either let her go or tumble down on top of her.

This happened in front of about ten people, so nothing

sexual was going to happen.

I was so surprised because only a few days earlier we had had what I call a

"girlfriend" conversation. One of those long, heart-to-heart talks you don't expect women to have when they are

interested in a guy. But she is close to my age (45) and I suppose I am just not used to women my age coming on to

me any more. I usually tune them out. This lady is absolutely gorgeous and single.

Anyway, my point is that I

didn't immediately realize she was turned on. But it became clear later when she started dancing "backwards" with

me (she took the lead and I took the girl's part) and she looked me deep in my eyes and said, "You're my b****

today".

We laughed, but I know when a woman has lust in her eyes, and she was feeling lusty right then and

there.
    And what "You're my b**** today " mones were you wearing, Signor

Friendly1?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Livin' the life of Riley

Yes, please do tell.

Any

time I see a hit story where the woman was the initiator, I wanna know the formula.

Riley

Phero Pharaoh

Just Chikara and

APC. BTW -- my beta Chikara stopped spraying. There is a little bit left in the bottle, so I am using the regular

Chikara.

Is it okay to open both bottles and combine the contents? Do I risk ruining the sprayer?

For me they realy start working

after 12- 30 min. depending on temp, weather and so on.
    For me it makes sense that I give the mones so time to mix

with my natural pheromon signature.
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Thread Information