Close

Default First few days' experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I

got some SOE, NPA and a little gel pack of AE. I haven't noticed any HUGE differences. I mostly have been using

the SOE as I've been at work a lot. I've maybe noticed some general friendliness, but it's hard to tell if this

really different. In general I get along relatively well with people. There are a few women who seem to be much

touchier around me, but again, it's a subtle change.
    The woman I'd most like to see an effect in is my wife.

I've worn some NPA around her with some SOE and curve over it, but haven't seen much change. However, I was home

after a 36 hour shift and may not have been up for anything or acted like it.

All told, I think there's been

enough response that my skepism has decreased and my curiousity piqued.

To add to the fun of my experimentation

I'm gonna get some Chikara, some WAGG, and maybe some perfect 10.

Are the TGIF specials every Friday?

Are the TGIF specials

every Friday?
    Yessir!
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I don't see todays?!

nevermind. I see it and am

ordering it.

I just ordered the WAGG/AE/gels

deal. Plus an extra 7 of the chikara gels. I'll order the perfect 10 kit next week, most likely.
    What copulin

product do men use?

Alright,
    I've been gradually

upping what I put on (NPA and SOE) Last night I took my wife and niece out to dinner. They were both giggly and

fun. The waiter kept putting his hand on my shoulder and shook my hand when I left. My possible interpretations:

1) nothing. We just had a great time at a very nice restaurant, and had a very friendly waiter.
    2) The pheremones

are doing something on their own.
    3) I act differently with pheremones on.

I honestly can't tell for sure if

this is a purely exogenous effect. They definitely seem to provide some social lubrication.

To test them

further, today I just applied significantly more than I've ever used: 2 full dabs of NPA (one each neck) a tiny dab

on the chin, and whatever's left between my shoulder blades. I applied 4 two inch swipes to my neck and wrists

bilaterally. I covered the scent with Curve. My wife's out of town today, and I've got some errands I'm doing

with my (under 2 year old) daughter. I figured I'd mainly be running into strangers today and it would be a good

day to risk an OD.

BTW, at some of the exercise sites I go to, there is a training log function. It would

seem useful and interesting for an experiment/result log to be a separate forum...

Haven't been using 'em long

enough to want to trial off. Besides, I figure as long as there are only positive reactions, it doesn't matter

much what the cause is...

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by satyrboy
    Well, I got

some SOE, NPA and a little gel pack of AE. I haven't noticed any HUGE differences. I mostly have been using the SOE

as I've been at work a lot. I've maybe noticed some general friendliness, but it's hard to tell if this really

different. In general I get along relatively well with people. There are a few women who seem to be much touchier

around me, but again, it's a subtle change.
    The woman I'd most like to see an effect in is my wife. I've worn

some NPA around her with some SOE and curve over it, but haven't seen much change. However, I was home after a 36

hour shift and may not have been up for anything or acted like it.

All told, I think there's been enough

response that my skepism has decreased and my curiousity piqued.

To add to the fun of my experimentation I'm

gonna get some Chikara, some WAGG, and maybe some perfect 10.

Are the TGIF specials every Friday?

Remember that there's nothing wrong with letting her know what you are wearing, directing her attention to it will

solve a lot of guesswork in fact. Also if you are using a scented product, give about an hour or two to let the

fragrance dissipate before socializing. With unscented products I prefer Axe bodysprays to cologne; they are

excellent light cover scents, and dissipate very quickly.

Phero Enthusiast

Wink What would Timothy Leary do ?

remember kids.... "set and setting".... what is the social context (a subset of the cultural context), are we in a

room full of short term gratification oriented hedonists looking for an excuse to lose their inhibitions ? Are we in

a room full of long term goal oriented professionals who make carefully calculated social choices ? Are they erotic

newbies who don't yet completely know what to make of their urges ? Or are they burned out swingers who have been

around the block so often they have tire treads pressed into their skin ?
    What's the mind set ? Do they feel

like they're being observed and evaluated by their peers ? Are they confident or are they plagued with self doubt ?

Do they have a high innate capacity for intimacy, comfort with spontaneous, unscipted interaction or do they prefer

to stick with clearly defined roles and social scripts ? What are their core beliefs about other people ? Do they

see humanity as fundamentally generous or fundamentally selfish ? Are their minds stocked with interesting, varied,

nuanced readings of life, or simplified two dimensional theories about how it all works out in the end ?
    It

seems that persons with a higher level of interal comfort, depth, and supple social skills respond the best to

pheromones. Those with less flexibility, narrow perspectives, who think in terms of defending their attitudes (that

is, who see different perspectives, ideas, beliefs as a threat as opposed to unexplored territory) may be

uncomfortable, confused, or worried by the effect of them. You may not fully perceive how another persons interal

processes are affected. They may appear to barely register the -mone, while internally they may moving some internal

furniture around.

Phero Pro

To put it more simply than a long

post. Just talk to people without worring about your results and every little body movement or word the other person

says. Relax and you might be amazed at the results.

I think you guys misunderstood

me. It's more a curiousity issue for me rather than a practical one. If it makes workplace and social

interactions better that'd be fine, but really I already have pretty conflict free, enjoyable interactions in my

day to day life. So outside of my marriage, I'm just messing around with the stuff.

Now, my primary goal is

to pep up my marriage. I haven't really seen anything with that, but haven't really had any opportunities as the

last two nights I've spent with my wife have immediately followed a missed night of sleep from work, and she's out

of town with my niece now. I'll be trying again with some NPA/SOE before bed tonight or tomorrow.

BTW, anyone

have any luck with spiking bath products, bedsheets or pillowcases?

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    To put it more

simply than a long post. Just talk to people without worring about your results and every little body movement or

word the other person says. Relax and you might be amazed at the results.
    Read, and reread.

Nicely put, T!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Two hits and a question:

Last night, I put the tiniest of dabs of NPA on the back of my neck before going to bed. I didn't use a cover. My

wife remarked that I smelled extra good, "spicy" and "manly." Huh.
    Today I stopped at a pizza place to pick up

lunch on my way home. The woman behind the counter was oddly friendly, enough so that I felt awkward and was happy

to grab my food and bolt.

I'll be damned, I honestly thought this stuff would have little or no effect.

Question: I know a bunch of folks report hostility from other men when using a high -none product. Do any men here

feel more aggressive or have shortened tempers when using -none products?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Two hits and a

question:

Last night, I put the tiniest of dabs of NPA on the back of my neck before going to bed. I didn't use

a cover. My wife remarked that I smelled extra good, "spicy" and "manly." Huh.
    Today I stopped at a pizza place to

pick up lunch on my way home. The woman behind the counter was oddly friendly, enough so that I felt awkward and was

happy to grab my food and bolt.

I'll be damned, I honestly thought this stuff would have little or no effect.

Question: I know a bunch of folks report hostility from other men when using a high -none product. Do any men here

Way back when, when I used JB1,

I had to keep talking to myself while driving, saying, "Self, you'd better watch the speed limit, 'cause you're

driving too fast!" Happened everytime! I also caught myself squeezing my napkins real tight a lot, while I

ate.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    ....a room full

of short term gratification oriented hedonists looking for an excuse to lose their inhibitions ?
    Ummmm,

Surfsup, can you please tell me where to find such a room?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Not only fellings of

agression and short temper, but I also sometimes get feelings of extreme self-consciousness when wearing TE and NPA

alone. More recently I've experienced it with AE. I have to wear these products with SOE or Chikara types of

products. I also have started to get road rage on occasion while wearing them alone.

Looking back, though I

claimed otherwise in another post, I think there was even a couple of occasions of these effects when I first tried

Perception.

Yeah, I felt a bit edgy.

Might've been sleep deprivation. I've been progressively going up on NPA tosee if I could OD (again, I'm a

newbie playing around and experimenting)
    I think I 'might make very little -none. I can't seem to OD. I put on

about 8 dabs of NPA and 12 swipes of SOE yesterday. Didn't seem to notice any difference at all, except I got

flirted with by a 17 year old-probably the first time that happened in about 15 years. Weird.

Stranger

Satyr,

After using

pheromones for three years now, I've found them to be effective on damn near everybody BUT my wife. (Lucky that

mojo's still working ... occasionally.)

Didn't somebody talk about A1 being good for warming chilly wives?

Mobley, anyone?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I think A1 is a good mone for

within relationships.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Wife's not really chilly.

I'm just high maintenance!
    The stuff's kicked in, in any case.

Thread Information