Well, here I go.

Got the starter kit (TE and EO), along with some packets of AE, Chikara, SOE, and TE.

First off, thank you

Bruce for shipping the stuff out in record time: Two Days! You could SO run the US Postal service!

Anyway,

I'm 28, 5'8", 210lbs., Muscular build, and shaved (sexy) head and gotee.

Now, I have to admit...I am a

little skeptical, but I am willing to give the mones a fair try. I have done some research on MedLine (I'm in the

medical field), and there is enough evidence on human pheromones and behavior to warrant the couple of bucks I threw

down to try them out. (If I didn't spend the cash on the mones, I'd just blow it on something stupid).

I've

spent a HUGE amount of time reading the posts here on the forum. And I think that I have the general idea of dosages

and what mones do what: Start small, and allow enough time for experimentation.

Now, here is the problem, and

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated: From my physical description, I tend to look a little intimidating.

However, I seem to always get put into the "Let's just be friends" catagory, or worse, the dreaded "but your like a

brother to me". I tend to be too nice to the ladies, and many times this works against me. (And yes, there is a

difference between being nice and "too nice".

So, any general suggestions on where to start? I know that it

will take some experimentation to find my special "Mone-Jo" cocktail. I just need a little push in the right

direction.

Thanks!
The_Dude