Close

Question Calming a friend...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!

I'm

current in a major disagreement w/a good friend, a fellow male that is. It's been experienced that phero's seems

to have an impact on fellow males, and I thought of if there was something I could use to make him get more

agreeable and understanding of me?

I have AE, PI, and SOE.

Cheers!

A few drops of AE might help.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Of the three, I'd go with the

SOE. The ingredients will help to signal friendlines, openness, and trustworthiness on your part. While that

won't calm him directly, it should at least open the channels of communication.

It's unfortunate you don't

have Chikara. I've been referring to it as "the business" 'mone for a while now, and this is just another one of

the positive effects I've had from using it. A lady friend in my office was going for a promotion, and went she

went in for her "hearing", (which is basically what it was), she got tarred and feathered by the HR director. It

was an unfair, vicious and personal attack, but then, it was coming from an HR director, so perhaps I'm being

redundant. Anyway, this lady friend of mind is easily THE hardest working non-owner in the company. It was

undeserved.

She came out crying, and very upset. She left the building for a while, and when she came back, I

was the first person she saw. It's important to note that, I am NOT the best guy to come to when you are upset -

especially in a work environment. I believe that ANY emotions in an office only lead to trouble, so I basically

don't have any from 9 to 5. Well, I could easily tell she was upset, we talked through the situation, and she was

much calmer after we talked. We talked for about a 1/2 hour, so there was a lot of time exposure there. Sure, a

lot of it was just me helping out a friend, but I was able to tell that the Chikara definetly helped. I believe

Belgarath posted not too long ago about a similar situation he had with a client. Again, a woman, who was upset,

they went out to lunch, and she quickly calmed down. You might want to consider getting the gel packs of C7 to try

out, that's the only form I've ever used. I always use 1/2 pack when I wear it.

Thank you for your replies peeps!

I suspected that PI wouldn't really be an alternative. Maybe I should try two drops of AE, and three inches of

SOE?

Cheers

Thread Information