Close

Thread: mixxing it up!!

Default mixxing it up!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    antoher quesiton i

got!!alright what are your opions on mixxing.. is it better then jsut useing just one product?? i realized that alot

of people talk about mixing stuff.... and i din't have alot of money so i brough alter ego which has a balance of

all 3 mones.... but i do seem to getting "hits" but then again... most the time its kinda like that ...... even with

out the mones.... but sometiems... there is this girl that is crazy about me... and i always play hard to get with

her and always flirt with other girls in front of her.... this is before the mones.... and she would be like trying

really hard to impress me and always trying to feel up on me and shit in class. she would come up to me and read me

pomes... and then asked me one time to walk to schol with her... while we were in the parking lot. i was like awww

how sweet... you can carry my books for me if you like.... she started laughing and said haha im not that nice....

well thats with out mones... with mones on its almost like she gets shy around me.... so whats up with that....

You are young and therefore

produce quite alot of mones already and really won't need that much to begin with, and you're much more likely to

OD. When someone backs away instead of getting more interessted you might say you've had too much, but for a 60+

woman it might'd be PERFECT! How much do you use? Try to start with one drop, rub it against two

fingers, and then apply behind each ear. Work your way up.

Also, if you search this forum you will get all the

answers you need!

Also, she was probably

attracted to and used to your natural `mone signature, so by changing it (quite possibly to an OD level) with AE,

you could be confusing her somewhat. Try a very small dose, and maybe even apply some under your clothing as well.

You might want to also consider SOE which doesn't have any `none at all to compliment the AE or use as

stand-alone.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

When I first started I was in a

hurry, so I mixed several products and did not really pay attention to what I was doing. As you might have guessed

my result were hard to detect and I did not know what does what. I laid off the mones for a good six months and now

I am testing each product byt itself for extended periods of time. I am working on SOE right now. I use it

exclusively with the exception of adding one drop of PI about once a week just to see how it affects my

world.

At this point, I have found SOE to be very effective in producing my ability to keep people relaxed

and to influence them. I am in sales, so this is very important to me. If SOE were the only product I could have I

would be very happy with it. I just started adding the PI a couple of weeks ago, so I do not have much to report

yet.

Pick one product and wear it 5 out of 7 days and wirite down your observations in a journal. Get to

know how this product works for you very well and then do this process with the rest of your products. Then after

you know how they work alone start with a simple mix of two products. Then you will really know what works for

you.

I also own, Wagg, AE, TE.

i notice that if i wear 3

drops, i get very good results from this girl. i really like that girl, but she is one of those girls that aren't

in to the whole cocky ness. she tells me she been hurted alot!! used to share these poeams that she wrote with me.

but i stoped that cause i didn't want to end up being her friend, cause we all know that once you are a friend, you

can never be a lover, well i cut her off for a whole summer and now i went back to school throwing games on her. at

first we would get in to these power strugles in class, in front of people and shit, cause she is so used to haveing

people treating her like a queen. well after acoupple times of putting her in her place she started opening up to

me. and when ever i have 3 drops of ae on. she would actually start touching me which i enjoy so im going to ask her

to hang out one time talk about psycology stuff and philasaphical shit. cause she's in to that and so am i.

but

if i use more then 3 drops my results are pretty bad. normally girls would come up to me talk to me and shit. but

when i do have 4 ddrops on they won't even approach me. so i notice that less then 4 drops is good.

Looks like you know what your

doing slick, keep it up.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information