Welp I can

now say that I'm a true believer in 'mones. I just received my free sample package yesterday and I tried out the

'mones today and wham bam a hit. I used 1/4 of a pack of TE on my jawline, neck, wrists along with chikara and soe

in the same places with the same amount. I think I had a little more soe though but today I was walking back to my

apartment complex and a woman I'd say about a 8 was getting out of her car. She smiled as soon as she got out of

the car which was a good 20 ft. away. I held the door open for her to the apartment and she walked past and then did

a doubletake back towards me. She said thanks and we started to chit chat a little in the hallway. Anyway she asked

for my phone number and asked if it would be ok if she were to come down to my apartment to hangout sometime. I'm

completely astonished. She was blushing the whole time and seemed like she had a little glazed look in her eyes.

Absolutely amazing. This is the first time I've ever met this woman and I'm getting a reaction like this. This is

awesome stuff.