Close

Default Edge Heat got someone hot 'n bothered

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I needed a good dick tease, had some time to kill, so I went to a strip in Honolulu today. I know one thing about

strippers: they're there to make money, not date customers. Normally you must carry a thick wallet if you want

attention and things tend on the impersonal side. But, for the hell of it, I sprayed 6 blasts of Edge Heat to my

arms, chest and neck, applied a half packet of SOE to my arms, 3 or 4 drops of A-1 and a couple sprays of Calvin

Klein One to wet it all down. I spotted a petite and very attractive black girl in her early 20s and sat down in

front of her.

This club has about a dozen small stages, no barriers and you get to sit about a half inch

away from snatch. If you're not careful your nose will get wet. The dancer said hi, forced a smile and went into

her routine. In Honolulu strippers usually dance privately for you as long as you keep tipping. As the minutes

passed she grew increasingly happy--her face looked like it might spit open she was smiling so hard! Of course I was

making small talk and trying my best to be charming and funny. However, she was really eating it up. I know I ain't

that good.

After 15 or 20 minutes her set was up. She put her bra and thong back on and was supposed to

rotate to another stage. However, she would not stop staring at me. I'm talking a total eye lock, giggling like a

little girl and talking a thousand miles per hour about nothing. She sat on the edge of the stage for over an hour

talking to me. It was almost as if she was stonned, but, of course, it was the 'mones. I was no longer tipping as

she wasn't dancing. By this time she was getting major stink eye from the other girls and I told her we'd better

exit the stage area. Of course I got her phone number. Most strippers are pros and rarely let down their guard for a

customer. Edge Heat is the only new element to my mix so it certainly hit the spot with her. I've been in that club

many times wearing 'mones with only minor hits with NPA and TE. Of course maybe it was just her...

I'll do

more testing tomorrow.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Exelent report Gegogi. Very

interesting to read how TE heat works!!!
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

King of the coupons!

Question

The scents didn't clash,

Gegoi?
    Six sprays! Was that your first test run with TE Heat?
    To you, how strong is the scent of TE Heat?
    Is

there any scent that you've run across that is similar to TEH?
    Why that much A-1?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 02-19-2005 at 07:34 AM.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default Heat smells like stale sawdust...

I don't like the smell of heat, but love the effects so far. Its scent reminds me of stale sawdust, so I did my

best to cover it with Calvin Klein One. The SOE was unscented. 3 or 4 drops of A-1 are my usual daily "going out"

dose. I normally apply what would be OD levels for younger guys and have no problems and mostly positive results.

But I purposely over did it because in was a crowded strip club. It's really difficult to get noticed

otherwise.

I'd venture to guess any colonge that contains woody overtones may mix well with heat.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

That is one serious OD.

Amazing.

Why so much A1 every day?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't like the

smell of heat, but love the effects so far. Its scent reminds me of stale sawdust, so I did my best to cover it with

Calvin Klein One. The SOE was unscented. 3 or 4 drops of A-1 are my usual daily "going out" dose. I normally apply

what would be OD levels for younger guys and have no problems and mostly positive results. But I purposely over did

it because in was a crowded strip club. It's really difficult to get noticed otherwise.
    Any bad

reactions from other guys?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

"Why so much A1 every

day?"
    I mainly work with women and it seems to keep them extremely agreeable. However I'm still

experimenting with dosage so I might mellow out the amount and see what happens. But then it works great so why fix

it if it ain't broke. I'm using the half strength A-1.

Incidentally I've learned, to see results, I

usually need about double the dosage most recommend on this forum. Perhaps it's due to my age (50) or my ethnicity

(Korean) but I can really load up on 'mones and have never--not once--had agitation or aggression problems with

guys. Plus, 90% of my friends are female. But then I've been told all my life I have an extremely mellow persona.

People feel relaxed and secure hanging out with me. They really can't tell I'm a raging manic inside...

I

tried Heat on my ex-wife and it did nothing at all, not even a twitch. But I've seen zero results with every 'mone

I've tried on her.

I might go back to the club this afternoon and see if it was a mere fluke or if I can get

a repeat performance.

Journeyman

Talking Aloha --- :):):)gegogi

Hay Gegogi How much tip money did you spend? / How many drinks did you have to buy her? It

seems like she may have thought you were a little different then her regulars,but she doesn't love you and thats

the way of the Titty Bar. Let us know what happens when you call her in your next installment.

by the way I LOVE

HONOLULU,did you know that guys live longer in Hawaii then anywhere else. Just stay away from skeezers and youl be

alrite--lets go surfing Regards Traderneil Las Vegas the new Hawaii

I didn't buy her a drink and I

only tipped her $16 while she was dancing. I was trying to leave but I couldn't get her off me! And _______ ain't

no titty bar. It's pretty much pussy to da max. They stretch it open, stroke their clit, tickle their shitter, etc.

Too bad the city council outlawed toys some years ago.

I returned to the club for a rematch late this

afternoon. Same basic mix but used Realm as a cover. One nice thing about Hawaii is it a melting pot of races. And

the club had every kind of woman possible. My OD levels of 'mones made the Asian stripper I visited very

uncomfortable--actually shy and self-conscious, almost like a little girl. She was clearly confused but tried to do

her job and spread her sweet little pussy for me. The constant giggling and twitching was unnerving and out of

character for a pro. She had great difficulty looking at me for more than a second. She also had difficulty

speaking! Nevertheless, she kept pressing her tits and pussy against my face and hands--something very much against

the rules and carrying a large fine if caught.

I also checked out a White and a Black dancer after refreshing

with a couple sprays of Heat in the men's room. By this time I was getting rather drunk. Nevertheless, within a few

minutes the Heat started to work its magic. Whatever I said turned to gold. Realize that these girls don't actually

dance. They sit or lay on a mat mere inches from your face, so they got a full dose of my 'mones. Yes, they rest

their legs on your shoulder and place their pussy a mere quarter inch from your nose, usually spreading it open

and/or stroking their clit. It was all I could do to keep from licking it, especially after 3 beers. Probably due to

cultural conditioning, these girls were not shy about expressing themselves and talked endlessly. The Black girl

actually talked dirty to me (which I enjoyed greatly). Usually strippers have little or nothing to say. Both girls

had more professional control (or less attraction) than the Asian dancer or Black dancer from yesterday. I didn't

get a phone number but I certainly got an unusually nasy and "personal" show out of both of them.

I've come

to the conclusion Heat seems to work better than NPA or TE although I'm not sure why. Isn't it basically the same

thing but with some sawdust essence tossed in?
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-14-2005 at 01:34 AM.

Gegoli

I thought you had

said that using pheromones in a strip club was a waste of time. see

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11889

And you said the following
    " You gotta be

really kinky to enjoy that!

I do know one thing about strippers: they're there to make money, not go home

with customers. Carry a thick wallet and you'll get more attention but chances of getting laid are mighty slim.

Plus, do you really want to stick your dick in a woman that screws 100s of customers? 'Mones are a waste in a strip

club. Go to a singles bar or night club and roll the dice."

What made you change your mind ? I thought you

already had to many ladies to handle ... I guess you're really kinky too

Livin' the life of Riley

I find that I usually have to

apply stronger doses than the recommended for best results as well... but then, Normally I am putting the mones on

because I am going out to a pub/sportsbar/club. One thing I have noticed is that even though I have read that the

mones last 4-6 hours, I have to reapply more often than that... sometimes as frequently as every two hours

(especially TE and NPA). I can usually notice the difference the mones make, and I can also notice when they start

being less effective.

Riley

"What made you change your

mind ? I thought you already had to many ladies to handle ... I guess you're really kinky too"
    I

wasn't really there to meet women or get a date. I went to try out my new bottle of Heat and, of course, enjoy the

show. I have gone out with strippers and bar girls. However, I got to know them over a few months before asking them

out. Very few will just go home with you (unless you offer cash!).

Well I don't think that a

strip club is a good place to test out mones. I never been to strip club where the girls tried to avoid you, not

smile, or dance with you. Thats what strip club is about its suppose to make you feel like the girls want you. by a

stripper putting her boobs in your face i wouldn't consider that a hit. In fact if I went to test mones in a strip

joint how can you tell the difference between a hit or they are doing their job. I guess all the guys in the stip

joint had mones on cuz the girls were lap dancing on them right.. wrong

I still take your old advice and

test mones in a place where girls are not forced to hit on you or else they'll get fired.

thx

Just to play devil's advocate

to you.
    Yes they have to pay attention to you, but the quality of the attention / dollars spent ratio can (and

most likely will) be different if you use `mones properly. If you aren't using a good mix, you'll get "normal"

strip club indifference treatment, but with a good mix, you might just find yourself with a stipper actually being

interested in headin home or out at some point with you.
    Of course you will have to look for different hits and

such... but EVERY environment has different "hits" you can look for...

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

sure that can happen in a strip

joint but it s a little more harder to decifer a hit from their job. I just think i would test mones somewhere else.

for example if i was at the store and a lady took of her skirt. then starts shaking that ass. "while the pathmark

radio is playing shake that ass whatch your self shake that ass tell me what you looking for" lyrics by musical

he's a rap artist. at the same time she has her pussy in front of your face with a her leg on the counter then i

would call that a definate HIT. But it if it was in a strip club i wouldn't call that a hit.

you get what im

saying ??

Cool

I tried

Heat on my ex-wife and it did nothing at all, not even a twitch. But I've seen zero results with every 'mone I've

tried on her.
    The only product I have used that affect my wife at all is SOE. I think wives

at our age are in a strange time of life. They are no longer young and beautiful, but they have not learned to

accept it and move on. I think the mones do not affect them because they have too many personal issues to deal

with. Just a guess.

I am 47, about your age and it sounds like we have a similar personality.....mellow on

the outside irritated on the interior. I find it is very hard for me to OD on NONE, but I do notice that women will

pull back when I do OD.

Good luck with the stripper, but be carefull too. Strippers generally have a couple

of screws loose and can be your typical psycho biatch.

Default I don't think Mr. Lite understood my post...

It's a 3-day weekend and the strip club was the best I could do! I tried a large mall, my ex-wife and

a GF with little or no results. You really need several minutes with a woman in your personal space for the mones to

work. That wasn't happening at a crowded mall and mones don't ever seem to work on women I've been intimate with.

When I go back to work on Tuesday I'll terrorize my coworkers and students.

I'm a regular at this club and

thus find it easy to judge typical and atypical reactions. Yes these girls did their job. Duh. However, the unusual

amounts of non-professional and very nervous behavior told me the mones cracked their hard outer

shell.

Nevertheless Mr. Lite you misunderstood my post. I didn't once say I got a "hit." I wrote that Heat

had indeed influenced their behavior and I had a good time. Sure my observations were anecdotal and subjective.

However I'm often bored in strip clubs due to impersonal service, and, to my delight, service was highly personal.

Moreover, the pussy dance had nothing to do with my appraisal of said influence. Pussy dancin' is their job. What

constitutes pheromone influences were the massive tendancies to giggle like nervous little girls, difficulty

speaking, speaking endlessly, one hour eye lock and twitchin' and fidgeting like bladders may soon burst.

Furthermore, I didn't plan ot want to go home with any of these girls. The one that gave me her phone number did so

on her on accord. I didn't ask for it.

Do you get what I'm saying??

"Good luck with the

stripper, but be carefull too. Strippers generally have a couple of screws loose and can be your typical psycho

biatch."
    And how brother! My last GF was a stripper and bar hostess and I'm still reeling from the

wounds she inflicted. She was more nutty than Aunt Martha's fruit cake. She was extremely paranoid and loved to

fight, scream, threaten and break expensive things. She was more than a mere pro. She loved what she did and was an

exhibitionist. She enjoyed providing little "shows" in public places, something I found embarrassing when out with

her.

Enlightened One

What is this edge heat - must have

a loookie

The one that

gave me her phone number did so on her on accord. I didn't ask for it.

Do you get what I'm saying??

I get what your saying I think i had missed the above from your previous post if you got a # from a stripper

thats a definate hit. But i guess since you had already dated a stripper i don't think your going to call this one

back.

I think I'll visit her a few

more times before I decide whether or not to pursue her. I don't need another psycho or stalker in my life. She's

extremely fine but might be an airhead. She spent a long time explaining how much she loves her pet iguana, how it

rides on her shoulder all day and its little feet have never been soiled by bacteria infested ground! I can handle

cats in bed but an iguana? Uck!

I got an unwanted "hit" today. I

applied 2 sprays of Heat, covered it with Realm and went shopping at Ross and Longs Drugs. I noticed a plump man was

following and staring at me in Longs. I was getting uncomfortable and considering grabing the nearest large article

and beating him with it. After about 10 minutes he approached me in the checkout line, told me I smelled good and

asked what I was wearing. I replied pakalolo (Hawaiian for Mary Jane) in a mean voice expecting he'd get the

message and beat it (he did). Well, hits from gay men go with the territory. Maybe he was just a perv and would have

bothered me with or without the 'mones. Now all I need is an 90 year old lady and a dog stalking me...
    Last edited by Gegogi; 02-22-2005 at 02:07 AM.

Thread Information