I needed a good dick tease, had some time to kill, so I went to a strip in Honolulu today. I know one thing about

strippers: they're there to make money, not date customers. Normally you must carry a thick wallet if you want

attention and things tend on the impersonal side. But, for the hell of it, I sprayed 6 blasts of Edge Heat to my

arms, chest and neck, applied a half packet of SOE to my arms, 3 or 4 drops of A-1 and a couple sprays of Calvin

Klein One to wet it all down. I spotted a petite and very attractive black girl in her early 20s and sat down in

front of her.

This club has about a dozen small stages, no barriers and you get to sit about a half inch

away from snatch. If you're not careful your nose will get wet. The dancer said hi, forced a smile and went into

her routine. In Honolulu strippers usually dance privately for you as long as you keep tipping. As the minutes

passed she grew increasingly happy--her face looked like it might spit open she was smiling so hard! Of course I was

making small talk and trying my best to be charming and funny. However, she was really eating it up. I know I ain't

that good.

After 15 or 20 minutes her set was up. She put her bra and thong back on and was supposed to

rotate to another stage. However, she would not stop staring at me. I'm talking a total eye lock, giggling like a

little girl and talking a thousand miles per hour about nothing. She sat on the edge of the stage for over an hour

talking to me. It was almost as if she was stonned, but, of course, it was the 'mones. I was no longer tipping as

she wasn't dancing. By this time she was getting major stink eye from the other girls and I told her we'd better

exit the stage area. Of course I got her phone number. Most strippers are pros and rarely let down their guard for a

customer. Edge Heat is the only new element to my mix so it certainly hit the spot with her. I've been in that club

many times wearing 'mones with only minor hits with NPA and TE. Of course maybe it was just her...

I'll do

more testing tomorrow.