Close

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default yo im new to this and jsut got my alter ego

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    well guys... it came... and i just want to say this stuff is alsome.... its almost liek you don't need

    to throw that much game when you got this stuff on.... or altest its easier to throw game... when you ahve it on....

    well i don't knwo mabey its all in my head... or its working.... but to make sure im going to ask this

    question.......

    when i got my package... i got this bottle and this little white pack..... im wondering what the

    pack is.... is it like an emergincy pack you carry around with you in case something goes down and you really need

    it.... (cause thats what im doing with it...).... hope fully its not the pharomones that you got to add to the

    bottle and mix it up... cause i been useing the stuff in the bottle and im doing good with it... sorry for the dumb

    question

  2. #2
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    5993

    Default

    LOL! Congratulations on the

    success (you should give us some specific "hit" stories if you got the time).
    Well, what you are referring to

    is a sample Gel Pack, should have the name of the particular pheromone product printed on the front. The Gel Packs

    I have found ARE good for emergency, and no you don't have to mix them with the bottle, but you could apply both to

    test out and see if they work better for you combined. Lots of luck!

    Slinger

  3. #3
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Slick, I don't want to

    sound rude man, but try to watch your spelling and punctuation. You writing is hard to decipher and if you want

    help around here we will need to be able to understand you better.

  4. #4
    Full Member lordcrazyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cold and Dark
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    5759

    Default

    yeah, i was just about to say

    something. What are schools teaching.....

  5. #5
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    yeah, i was just

    about to say something. What are schools teaching.....
    Apparently not correct behaviour.



    Maybe he writes better in other languages, like myself.
    Please remember that not everybody speaks English

    that well and some people suffer from dyslexia.
    Either way it's not nice to attack people that way.

  6. #6
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    yeah i have only been

    speaking english for 7 years... i think im doing pretty well for that amount of time.... but hey thx for the

    responds

  7. #7
    Full Member lordcrazyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cold and Dark
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    5759

    Default

    ok, i take back what i said.

    I was under the impression you were just a L33t Dude, who loved ebonics. Sorry Slick

  8. #8
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Your english shouldn't be this

    bad if you've been speaking that language for the past 7 years. English is a second language for me and I don't

    see why it has to be so hard.

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    5719

    Default

    i've only been in the US for

    like 3 years, and my English is still bad.

    ease up on SlickRacer.

  10. #10
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7057

    Default

    I've met many people who are

    native english speakers with worse english than his. It isn't an easy language.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    i speak pretty damn fine

    english... its just i suck at writing.... and spelling.....

    hey slinger... i just added the pack to the

    bottle.... the pack was in my wallet and when i took it out... it had the smell...a nd i though it was leaking.....

    and then i opened the pack up..... squeezed the stuff out and this googy stuff came out... unlike the liquid in the

    bottle.... i havn't tried it out yet.... cause sataday there is a party that i want to wear that stuff to... and i

    didn't want to get "build up" or what ever you guys call it.... im thinking about writing my thoughs on this mone

    stuff pretty soon.. but i'll probelly do it on sunday... i think the way this stuff works on me is kind of differnt

    then other people..... from the stuff i read in other people's experiances ..... but then again.. i have only worn

    it for about 3 days.... we'll see what happens

  12. #12
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I've met

    many people who are native english speakers with worse english than his. It isn't an easy language.
    Bel,

    I didn't say anything about his english being bad, rather I said watch punctuation and spelling. There are many

    instances where letters are swithced around in proper english words and punctuation is horrible. No one is perfect

    but if he doesn't take the time to check his own writing then why should any one else take the time to try and

    decipher it for him.

  13. #13
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Bel, I

    didn't say anything about his english being bad, rather I said watch punctuation and spelling. There are many

    instances where letters are swithced around in proper english words and punctuation is horrible. No one is perfect

    but if he doesn't take the time to check his own writing then why should any one else take the time to try and

    decipher it for him.
    No disagreement. I wasn't commenting on your remarks but some of the others went a

    bit far, don't you think?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  14. #14
    Bodhi Satva CptKipling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,142
    Rep Power
    7039

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    i speak

    pretty damn fine english... its just i suck at writing.... and spelling.....

    hey slinger... i just added the

    pack to the bottle.... the pack was in my wallet and when i took it out... it had the smell...a nd i though it was

    leaking..... and then i opened the pack up..... squeezed the stuff out and this googy stuff came out... unlike the

    liquid in the bottle.... i havn't tried it out yet.... cause sataday there is a party that i want to wear that

    stuff to... and i didn't want to get "build up" or what ever you guys call it.... im thinking about writing my

    thoughs on this mone stuff pretty soon.. but i'll probelly do it on sunday... i think the way this stuff works on

    me is kind of differnt then other people..... from the stuff i read in other people's experiances ..... but then

    again.. i have only worn it for about 3 days.... we'll see what happens
    Why did you put your gel pack in

    your bottle? They are separate products.
    CptKipling

    Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

  15. #15
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    No

    disagreement. I wasn't commenting on your remarks but some of the others went a bit far, don't you

    think?
    yes to a degree, but he did apologize for it, so it's all good.

  16. #16
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Why did you

    put your gel pack in your bottle? They are separate products.
    they both said alter ego..... oh plus i though

    that migh have been the pharomones and that i had to add it to the bottle ...but this morning i worn it... only 2

    drops tho.... and in first hr... there was total of 4 girls came back and sat by me and we were jsut haveing a

    blast.... adn everyone was laughing away.... but the laughing part is normal cuase im normally in the center of

    attention just jokeing around.... but 2 out of the 4 girls.. actually came and sat by me... and one of the girls.. i

    was touchign her arms and shit and wispering naughty stuff in her ears... but in a jokeingly way.... so at tiems she

    was turing red


    how are they differnrt products?

  17. #17
    Bodhi Satva CptKipling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,142
    Rep Power
    7039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinger
    Well, what you

    are referring to is a sample Gel Pack, should have the name of the particular pheromone product printed on the

    front. The Gel Packs I have found ARE good for emergency, and no you don't have to mix them with the bottle, but

    you could apply both to test out and see if they work better for you combined. Lots of luck!

    Slinger

    Slinger said it pretty well.

    The gel packs aren't an additive, if this was the case you would have known

    about it. They are the same product but in gel form allowing you to sample the product and have it in a handy

    packet.
    CptKipling

    Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

  18. #18
    Pheromones make me sexy kardoza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    If it is hard for him to write

    then I guess he should be given some leeway but cut down on the elipses "..."'s and use capital letters then

    you'll be good to go


    Nice report by the way, keep 'em coming.

  19. #19
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    lol thx guys... the reason i

    use ................. is to show how much to pause..... such as.... to show that that im thinking like

    this................. hmmm.............. i don't like "," these things........ thats why i started useing this...

    but yeah... i'll try to start useing them.... and oh yeah i should be haveing a field report on here pretty

    soon.... i already got some.....

  20. #20
    Pheromones make me sexy kardoza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    5560

    Default

    I was obsessed with "..."'s for

    quite a while aswell but "-"'s are starting to catch on >.<

    Good luck

  21. #21
    Bodhi Satva CptKipling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,142
    Rep Power
    7039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    lol thx

    guys... the reason i use ................. is to show how much to pause..... such as.... to show that that im

    thinking like this................. hmmm.............. i don't like "," these things........ thats why i started

    useing this... but yeah... i'll try to start useing them.... and oh yeah i should be haveing a field report on here

    pretty soon.... i already got some.....
    If you have the ability to write properly I would appreciate the

    effort. Structured sentences and paragraphs make writing much more enjoyable to read.
    CptKipling

    Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •