I never expected results like the one\'s Im about to post. I am now 100% sold Bruce (if you\'re reading this).
Ok, I\'m seeing this girl, but she already has a boyfriend. That\'s the setting. We\'re at her place tonight (I just got back). Anyway while she\'s laying with her back on my chest, and I\'m kissing on her neck etc, she lets out a quick sigh, then in a semi-loud voice yells out \"Oh my God Carlos, I fuckin love your smell!\" I\'m floored by this. She goes on, \"I just love it..I made Vanessa smell your shirt, I told her it smelled soo good\". By the way she\'s had this shirt for over a week.
Here\'s the kicker. I put on PI and PF almost everytime I went out with her, but not that night. Hmmm...

One of two things..either my natural phero\'s are freaking amazing...
or bottled Phero\'s linger longer than we might think...
or a combination of both (hehe, well I am still young so my phero\'s might be great alone..hey a little help never hurt)
I also noticed that she reacted better when I mixed PF and PI with Escape from CK. (That one works for me). But she NEVER mentioned liking my cologne (I put very little on) its always been MY smell.

This has never ever happened in my life. Especially such dramatic results. This probably sounds so obviously invented. But I guarantee that it\'s not. I have nothing to gain or lose by spending my time jotting down my results.

Hope this helps some of you, especially coming from a skeptic. And by the way, I\'ve been using phero\'s for just about a month now. So hang in there all you other rookies.