Close

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default AE, or My Alter Ego is an Ass****

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Second weekend now of trying AE after being pheromone clean for several days and the effect on me seems

to be the same that I get with the Edge and NPA. Irritability, impatience, and hostile feelings. Got into two family

arguments last weekend while wearing it, don't remember the doseage. Today, I only used two drops of AE with two

drops of WAGG and I still got a bad attitude. It doesn't help that it's been rainy all weekend, this is the height

of our tourist season and the town is too crowded, and I got called into work suddenly around noon. But I remember

now that I had a similar reaction when trying the gel around Christmas time. Needless to say, there have been no

hits, don't see how that'd be possible while walking around with, if not a scowl on the face, an internal scowl.

Had an instance at Best Buy today where some guy bigger than I am who was walking towards me decided he wanted to

veer right into my path as I was walking a straight line. We locked eyes and I submitted the right away as though I

felt hostile, I didn't want trouble.

I've been kind of surprised with my AE reaction as I have read here

that some were saying that it was similar to Perception and I haven't had attitude problems with that if I keep it

to two sprays or less. Just looked at the refrence library and I see that AE's ratio is 2-none:1.5-nol:1-rone with

a concentration of 0.2mg/ml -none, 0.15mg/ml -nol, 0.1 mg/ml -rone (0.45 mg/ml total) and Perception's ratio is

1-none:2-nol:1-rone with a concentration of -none @ 0.1mh/ml, -nol @0.2mg/ml, and -rone @0.1mg/ml (total 0.4 mg/ml).

So Perception is lighter in none/mg than AE is.

Now application may be a problem as I have been applying AE

behind the ears and down the neck, while I spray Perception on my chest. So the AE is much closer to my nose.

I guess I need to try just one drop of AE and/or applying to the arms instead of near the face. But at this

point, I still do much better with Chikara (my favorite) or SOE than I ever do with the none heavy products.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The disadvantage of AE is of

course having a set ratio of mones. You probably don't have the chemistry to tolerate that ratio, with the -none

being the emphasis.

I always wear several products so I can customize the ratios to my own chemistry.

Still,

it's good you're experimenting and learning.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Still, it's good you're experimenting and learning.

The "mad scientist"

aspect is one thing that brought my interest back into pheromone products. I guess that with some of them for me,

the emphasis is on "mad."

Even though I don't feel AE is *my* product, I don't feel that I've

wasted my money either. Especially since I got it in combination with WAGG at a cheaper price than WAGG alone during

the "Jasmine" specials (thanks again Bruce). I had already tried and liked WAGG and was thinking of replentishing my

stock of the same when the specials were offered.

King of the coupons!

One drop may be the answer,

INTPB. It does seem odd that you can use Perception without the "I wanna kill something" effect, but just 2

drops of AE brings out the MAD beast in the Scientist. At least you know it WORKS!

Good luck, and don't hurt nobody.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Sometimes a product that was

useless to me at full dosage has proved wonderful as an light enhancement to a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Sometimes a product that was useless to me at full dosage has proved wonderful as an light

enhancement to a combo.
    I came back to say that I haven't given up on AE and the like yet. I have

enough other products to play with combinations. But after a year back with mones (I bought WAGG almost a year ago),

I still consider myself a newbie. I should add for your sake, that I've tried the 3:1 ratio of Pheros/NPA and

haven't had any adverse effects with that (it smells good too). Haven't tried it enough for solid data as that was

in the middle of my Chikara binge. But I intend to try that mix again, alone and with

Chikara.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    One drop may be the answer, INTPB. It does seem odd that you can use

Perception without the "I wanna kill something" effect, but just 2 drops of AE brings out the MAD beast in the

Scientist. At least you know it WORKS!

Good luck, and don't hurt nobody.
    Perception

isn't as easy for me to use as Chikara, SOE or WAGG are. I have to keep it to two sprays or less. I like it's

concept though, so I ordered another set before I ran out of my first batch and wil keep playing with it. I did have

one instance of bad attitude with Perception when I first got it. I think I had used four sprays that day.

Interestingly, that was the day I got my most blatant DIHL with any pheromone product too.

Phero Pro

For what it's worth, up to about a

year ago, I have had nothing positive with AE. Before that, it was a fantastic phero for me. But the last two

bottles I've used have not got me any positive hits, and much like you, Playboy, have put me in a bit of a foul

mood.

I don't know if my body chemistry has changed, or they have cheapened the formula of AE, but

something is not the same.

Phero Dude

AE mad me alittle irritable

too....so I cut it down to one drop only.I put it on the tip of one finger,spread some to the opposite finger tip

and put it on my neck.That low dosage seems to cut back on the irritability alot.Altho I think I may need to combine

it with something else like SoE.for the time being,Im going to run with the SoE and see what that does for me and if

it need any tweaking or not.

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I

should add for your sake, that I've tried the 3:1 ratio of Pheros/NPA and haven't had any adverse effects with

that (it smells good too).
    Thanks. Not to change the topic, but I'd forgotten about that combo. That would

make a good pair for a special someday. It's as if there were "Pheros Edge", except the smell of

Pheros is stronger than the oils in Edge Essentials.

I've liked the 50/50 mix of

SPMO/TE as a "cover" for AE. ...not sure if this is even going the right way if you're going by the book, it just

does well for me, without the effect of being "on edge". I don't like smelling it all the time, for the effect it

has on me, but have found it just about right using it on my forearms...lots of air-flow for other people, but not

too close to my nose.
    ...might cut the irritation.

Just my $0.02

Enlightened One

International playboy perhaps you

should try alter ego for women ? might reduce the Anone rage. As ive been calling it

Thread Information