Second weekend now of trying AE after being pheromone clean for several days and the effect on me seems

to be the same that I get with the Edge and NPA. Irritability, impatience, and hostile feelings. Got into two family

arguments last weekend while wearing it, don't remember the doseage. Today, I only used two drops of AE with two

drops of WAGG and I still got a bad attitude. It doesn't help that it's been rainy all weekend, this is the height

of our tourist season and the town is too crowded, and I got called into work suddenly around noon. But I remember

now that I had a similar reaction when trying the gel around Christmas time. Needless to say, there have been no

hits, don't see how that'd be possible while walking around with, if not a scowl on the face, an internal scowl.

Had an instance at Best Buy today where some guy bigger than I am who was walking towards me decided he wanted to

veer right into my path as I was walking a straight line. We locked eyes and I submitted the right away as though I

felt hostile, I didn't want trouble.

I've been kind of surprised with my AE reaction as I have read here

that some were saying that it was similar to Perception and I haven't had attitude problems with that if I keep it

to two sprays or less. Just looked at the refrence library and I see that AE's ratio is 2-none:1.5-nol:1-rone with

a concentration of 0.2mg/ml -none, 0.15mg/ml -nol, 0.1 mg/ml -rone (0.45 mg/ml total) and Perception's ratio is

1-none:2-nol:1-rone with a concentration of -none @ 0.1mh/ml, -nol @0.2mg/ml, and -rone @0.1mg/ml (total 0.4 mg/ml).

So Perception is lighter in none/mg than AE is.

Now application may be a problem as I have been applying AE

behind the ears and down the neck, while I spray Perception on my chest. So the AE is much closer to my nose.

I guess I need to try just one drop of AE and/or applying to the arms instead of near the face. But at this

point, I still do much better with Chikara (my favorite) or SOE than I ever do with the none heavy products.