Close

Stranger

Arrow My phero experience.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Introduction:

I am :20 Years old.Male.
    White.
    overall phisical look 7-8 on 10.(remember that i am not a very standard

beauty..i am not much a" standard beauty" type..but i can say to you that if i like i like a LOT...if i do not

like..i do not like COMPLETLY...anyway i tried to give an objective rating of myself).
    overall intellectual "look"

10 on 10.(really!)
    my usual dressesark clothes,as a fallen rockstar lol,leather coat,kevlar gloves,hipster

pants..etc.---->the CEE is highened.
    my usual look:beard+VERY VERY long hairs(if they are wet,they go under my

bottom..unusual for a guy).High 1,75 m.
    I do not do much sport.(well let's say i do enough exercises at home to

keep myself in optimal shape but i do not think to be the tyipical gymned bull,so i do not think to be a persona

with high and high NONE levels...just to say my opinion on this).
    Sometimes i wear

glasses.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My pheromones.

I use

pheromones since 2 months.
    I have:Npa-Edge essential heat-Chikara(latest version)-Pheros-Soe unscented-Primal

instinct male unscented-Rogue male-Alter ego male scented-WAGG-Perception.I have not tried 1 week a single pheromone

as a standalone as suggested since i had not so much time to stay in contact with people and since i think that if

there is rly something able to rule,it will do it without 1 week test.(anyway i tried to be ENOUGH scientifical in

my tests...trying for example to build GOOD coverscents,to avoid ODS,to put from 0,010 none to 0,015,to improve

slowly the number of phero used

etc).
    My experience:

1-MOTHER:i

had 2 sprays of chikara on my neck around my mother.She said i bought a fucking bad cologne.anyway she was much soft

with me.(we usually have a lot of problems,anyway i think it was more the moment that the pheromones.).
    2-FATHER:My

father is a very very very serious person.Example:when we are at table at dinner,and i do zapping on a stupid

television program,he said something like:"fucking monkey...i say you fucking die in the hell...etc lol".I noticed

that when i wear some pheromones(often SOE or the remains of the others i washed),it is more probable he laugh on

this stupid programs.And THIS IS ABSOLUTLY RARE!HE IS A ROBOT!Anyway sometimes,and at 75%when i wear some

pheromones,he becomes a little more HUMAN.(the used amounts of pheros in this case was rly little.from 2 inches of

SOE for every wrist(so 4 total),to that SOE+ some little remains from other product application(a little of

everything...i like very much complex combos).
    Another thing i saw about my father:50% when i use some pheros

around him,he is less likely to be angry if i do not study and things like that.
    3-Hits non hits and

stuff:
    ---Perception alone:from 1 spray to 2,5.Nothing great.Some eyes meeting...but nothing more.nothing i can't

handle without it.
    ---FIRST COMBO=EdgeEssentialsHeat+Chikara:i NEVER used them alone.I LIKE A LOT the scent of them

TOGHETHER 50-50.I think it is a well balanced mix.Their scent is a lot better then their own when they are

alone.THIS IS A GOOD MIX.1 spray EEH+1 spray Chikara.very nice scent yeah.you also have MANY pheros.
    I tried from 2

sprays of each to 1 spray of each.
    -2 sprays of each on 3 days of test:a-i was on a bus.when i exit,all the females

in the range of 3-4 M look at me while i "cannot see" them(but i was since my experiment was even to notice them

while she were thinking i wasn't able to see her),while i am exiting the bus.
    -b:i had BIG problems with my ex

girlfriend.I do not think there is the action of pheromones absolutly anyway...i think she is a fuckin idiot and no

more no less.anyway i was using pheromones sometimes around her...somethign as 1 spray EEH and 1 spray chikara.She

is a strange girl and seriously i absolutly cannot detect always what is behind her

manners.anyway...well...pheromones didn't save my relationship ..eheh..well..i didn't even expect something

like this.
    -c:1 or 2 perception spray(used most to have a lasting scent)+1 spray EEH+1 chikara:1DIHL.It was

rainining(moderate rain)-10°-15° i think.I was at a bus stop.A girl walks near to me.She begin to look into my eyes

from a distance of 3,5 m;she continues to look me even when she was 2,5 m behind me.In fact,at the beginning i

looked her into the eyes,but then...since i didn't want to stare...i watched somewhere else...but then i noticed

with the eye coda...that she was still looking at me!!!!i NEVER saw her elsewhere.and then i looked her in the eyes

a second time...and she didn't move her eyes from me...she kept looking me into the eyes.WTF!I wasn't interested

anyway.
    -d:1 spray EEH+1 spray Chikara(neck/behind ears)+1 dab PI(chest,left part of the heart)+4 inches Soe (wrist

and below eyes or neck)..maybe+1 dab of RM..i do not remember:there was a birthday of a girlfriend of a friend of

mine.I felt aggressive at the beginning...(not important in my opinion...sometimes it happens)..anyway..nice social

communications..several eye meetings..no one is afraid to look into your eyes(of sure LOOK...not staring..anyway i

didn't even try to STARE...i talk about 15-20 second of "interested" eye meeting..a right time for me.).people is

chatty.the respect from males is high enough...no jokes on you ehehe.
    -e:a friend of mine(male) became more

touchy..o hwell he is not absolutly gay...but he was in a bad situation with her girlfriend and wanted to have a

dinner with me.he sometimes touched my arms when the moment was more"crucial"..as he tough he needed help and i was

able to give him(and i fucking am lol).anyway...NOT ONLY i saw +10-20% of respect in males,but i even saw what i

will call "SE=savior effect".this was with 1 spray EEH+1 chikara.maybe some Rm

too.
    THE LAST DAY:Saturday yuhuhu

night.
    my LATEST COMBO---AND GREAT COMBO---(after 1,5 month of "i am taking confidence":0,5-1spray EEH+0,5-1

chikara on neck(very nice scent guys..try this...i told Oscar to try this and he was happy too and suggested me to

post here my reports)+3 pheros dab for each wirst,+3-6 on neck(it is not a great problem here...its influence on

pheromone doses is not GREAT...you simply have to choose if you need more or less scent..it surely depends even on

your "hunting territory and prey"...so often you need to take some "intelligence" lol.)+1 drops of WAGG each side of

neck(2 total)-4-8 inches of SOE(2 neck-below eyes+2 each wirst+1 on each hand or something similar...WTF...i am not

your guru..lol).with this mix...you have something as 4 secret ingredients and 7 pheromones + Pheros(several

stuff..).
    I found it to be absolutly VERSATILE,and absolutly nice.
    it happened that i was to a dinner of that

girlfriend's friend of mine(i talked of my friend's birthday sooner in this thread...)..she is not an open

person..and she is slow to make friends...and all the time i met her,i was wearing a similar mix of eeh and

chikara.And she invited me at her birthday!mY friend said to me that she found me a lot funny and nice and friendly

and so wanted to invite me.I was in fact the ONLY friend of his boyfriend invited at her party.
    during the dinner

it is all ok...but not that great attenction.some eyes meetings..some word...some exchange of opinions..overall it

was a very nice time for me!you have to count that i knew WELL pratically NOBODY there...exception done for my

friend..but i managed well the thing!
    The Happening:8 of the initial 20,me in,go to a pub.90% females.The

girlfriend of my friend become to feel a bad bad headeache(not surely from pheromones but SURELY from a fucking

influence or fucking desease..she was not fine even when her party began!)and have to go AWAY!His boyfriend too!BUT

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!I AM AN HERO BUDDIES!I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY SURVEY FOR MY LOVE SCENT DUDES!!!!so i refuse to go

away with my friend and i stay within the "enemy headquarters"...(people i know LITTLE in the streets say hello to

me as i am a very cool buddy(AND I AM afterall lol)).NOW:1-Giulia,a shy(70% shy girl)and nice girl,tries some

phisycal contact with me.simply a soft touch of hand on my arm..on my hand...but you have to count that this is

GOOD...she has no boyfriend...she is shy...and she did it with an ALMOST stranger.she is 19.( i forgot to tell you

the people i talking about,exception done for my parents,are from 19 to 22 years old!)we end up to talk about VERY

existencial and philosophical things...difficult to do with a STRANGER!i make an example of philosophy about her and

a imaginary boyfriend...(the argument was something as...you cannot know what is good if you do not know what is

evil...so the real perfection in everything is the normalilty of the things..with a compresence of 50% good and 50%

evil)and she told me"oh...i'd really like to have a boyfriend..."i laught!and she said"oh well...(smiling but

serious too)i am not kidding!".WELL DONE HERO!
    IRENE:she was another girl...she was talking with me about cool deep

philosophical thing..while i was talking with giulia.i was threated as A SUPER GURU yeah!oh well...i am A SUPER

GURU...but this is irrilevant lol.Irene made deeper and more interested looks..while giulia made eye

contact,softer...but anyway a lot interested(i really think that every girl in that situation was showing her true

INNER subconscious!).At the end she also took me at home with her father car!
    In My Opinion this means i earned

credibility in her eyes.She was the typical intelligent girl,intellectual,not easy(IMO..after the impressions i

had),and why not...no bad too.She was funny with me too.
    ERICA:she was talking of those deep existential things

too.she was the first one to present herself to me.She had a more critical and aggressive attitude to my

philosophical ideas(i am planning to whrite a book!)..but always in a positive way.eye meeting here

too.
    I am interested more in

giulia..even if i think i have chances with all the three girls i talked of.I didn't ask for telephone numbers

since i want to play it at the OLD OLD MACHO school..more poetry..less telephone(i suggest to you all this

thing...telephones DESTROY COMPLETLY a relation(well under normal circumstances!))i also think i should have no

problems to take their number...but that looked to me a little childish,it was the first time we were

toghether...there is no better way to create some strong basis of eventual relationship than to make seem things

with a woman

"casual"...(IMO).
    SINTESIS:
    -+chat

ty.-lone wolf effect(i am not exactly intimidating...but i rly seem a fallen rockstar lol).+respect(oh well...i do

not care a lot about this since i'd like to not mess with one who wears Kevlar gloves bulletproof when walking in

the streets lol).I FOUND FOR MYSELF ALSO a touch of VERY DEEP and DRAMATIC intellectual power(some intellectual

girls go crazy for this!)...and interaction with others.+trust of others towards you.+mood of yourself.high

consideration

etc.+attraction.
    IMPRESSION:
    In my

opinion,LOVE is ALL a question of CHARISMA,and not of BEAUTY;and with the word CHARISMA,i intend that it is that

thing able to dominate ALL the senses!
    so DO NOT THINK that with pheromones you are a superman...FUCKING NO!you

simply have a +20%of yourself.YEAH...you read well....you have +20%(i think many will agree with me on this,even if

cannot scientifically proove it...but i know guys!you can understand at FEEL that i am near to the truth!)!that is

the effect of pheromones under a VERSATILE and not extreeme circumstance.if the MATERIAL senses are 5,and the olfact

is 1/5...then it is 20%!!!about the sixth sense...it is all more and more psichological..so i do not put it in

play..while i believe it rly existsand rly affects YOU!if you have 100 charisma...with the right pheros you will

have MORE!but if you have 0...you will have 0 even with them!SO:
    improve YOURSELF,and destroy your complexs and

paranoias;BUT remember WHO you were first of the change.ONLY then you will be able to find someone rly able to love

you for what you really are.if not you are losing energies(anyway if you want only to fuck,it is okay that you act

in all the ways you want...i am nobody to judge you).Do not try to be a fucking DonJuan if you do not feel you are

only cause you have pheromones on.I ALWAYS thought i had a DEEP DRAMATIC AND POWERFULL AURA around me,and the things

of tonight showed that,and now i simply enhance it..but i never tried to be someone different from MYSELF.
    I will

post more in the future,as i work better this combo out.GOOD LUCK!

Stranger

I forget...in the LAST DAY

section...i was also using half spray of perception on the neck...just to have a longer lasting scent(and it

works!).

Journeyman

wow. thanks for sharing

Well, took a while to get used

to but, a very detailed informative post!. Too bad many still dont try the multi-phero approach.

English. Try it.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by poonchaser22
    English. Try

it.
    I appreciated his effort, he put a lot into posting it, but ....
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Forgive my mistakes guys,i wrote

the post yesterday night(4am):i was very tired and a little drunk too.I made the post so long because I wanted to be

extremely clear about my experience with pheromones,and i wanted to give you accurate informations about

hits-dosage-cover scent,and i wanted to confirm that pheromones do not make miracles,but they are very good tools to

improve your charisma indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iacopo
    Forgive my mistakes

guys,i wrote the post yesterday night(4am):i was very tired and a little drunk too.I made the post so long because I

wanted to be extremely clear about my experience with pheromones,and i wanted to give you accurate informations

about hits-dosage-cover scent,and i wanted to confirm that pheromones do not make miracles,but they are very good

tools to improve your charisma indeed.

It was a terrific post.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Wow, that's a great example of

stream of consciousness writing! While that style is highly effective for short colorful passages, e.g., metallic

maggots on twisted ribbons of steel mother earth licked clean by erotic travellers small minds are dangerous pussy

snatch ring around moon, etc.--it is confusing when done en masse. Standard sentence structure, paragraphs,

puncuation, etc., are best observed when conveyance of informatioin, rather than colorful images, is

intented.

Incidentally, you can use the edit option to tighten up your proses. I do it all the time.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information