Hi,

Here my first weeks of mone experiences summed:

SoE (1/2 a pack on

neck/wrists. covered by cool water deep):

@work: I was standing in the room of my boss and had to wait to get

his attention because a female co-worker was talking to him. I used the time to stand around and spread the mones. I

pretended to touch my nose and blew against my wrist slowly. I don't know if this does help.
The woman leaves

because she is finnished and passes me - stops - turns around - says something - is heading to leave and says

something again to us but she began to stutter! She is a confident, almost arrogant, early 30s and I've never seen

her stutter.
Later when I passed her room a couple of times she always looked up at me.

@shop: I bought some

turkish food and the cashier was exceptional friendly. I've been to the store a couple of times and he was never

like this.

Those two hits showed me that SoE does work for me.

SoE (1/2 a pack on neck and wrists.

covered with 1 dab out of 1:5 npa:cool water dilution)

I learned to use as few as possible of the NPA. I seem

to OD on it very easy.

@club: The bar maids are very friendly. As long as I was sitting at the bar they

gathered all the time close to me behind the counter. Might have been a conincidence.
I got approached by two guys

dureing the evening. One wanted to buy me a drink. SoE definitley made them friendly.

AE (1/2 a pack

on neck):
nothing

AE/SOE (each 1/2 a pack on neck/throat in stripes and some SoE on the wrists.

covered by 1:30 npa:Aqua di Gio dilution)
@train: After I applied it on the trains restroom a woman standing in

front of me turned around 3-4 times. An asian girl next to me looked out of the corner of her eye to me and started

hair twirling.
@girl: She licked my neck dureing sex. Sadly I can't tell if it were the SoE or AE zones.

@club: Nothing special. Tried to chat a little with a friend but she seemed not to feel very comfortable. SoE

didn't work here or the none in the AE intimidated her.

received wagg + ae.

WAGG/SoE/NPA (wagg 3

drops with water in my hair, SoE wrists/neck, one dab npa 1:5 cool water deep dilution as cover, extra spray cool

water deep as cover)
@friends: Nothing special but we had a good atmosphere. At one point they couldn't stop

laughing about jokes of mine. On the other hand I tend to be funny like this.

WAGG/AE/SoE (wagg 2 drops

below each ear, ae 2 drops each neck side, 1 on the collar of the shirt, covered by 1:30 npa:aqua di gio dilution)

@club: nothing special. nothing good or bad.

AE OD (6 drops, 3 on each side of the neck)
@store:

Nothing special until I was waiting in the line to pay. The girl in front of me seemed to move as far as possible

away from me. She definitley was intimidated. The cashier, a woman about 60 yo, was exceptional friendly and even

twirled her hair. I was the only one she wished a nice weekend.
I'll remember that once I turn 90 and am into 60

year olds.....

AE seemed to do not much for me at lower doses. I can "make the people more friendly" with SoE.

I don't understand WAGG yet. I can easily OD with NPA.

How do I get more sexual hits?

I have NPA, WAGG,

AE, and SoE, Chikara & TE gels.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance,

cutenose