Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default newbies first weeks - how do I get more sexual hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

Here my first weeks of mone experiences summed:

SoE (1/2 a pack on

neck/wrists. covered by cool water deep):

@work: I was standing in the room of my boss and had to wait to get

his attention because a female co-worker was talking to him. I used the time to stand around and spread the mones. I

pretended to touch my nose and blew against my wrist slowly. I don't know if this does help.
    The woman leaves

because she is finnished and passes me - stops - turns around - says something - is heading to leave and says

something again to us but she began to stutter! She is a confident, almost arrogant, early 30s and I've never seen

her stutter.
    Later when I passed her room a couple of times she always looked up at me.

@shop: I bought some

turkish food and the cashier was exceptional friendly. I've been to the store a couple of times and he was never

like this.

Those two hits showed me that SoE does work for me.

SoE (1/2 a pack on neck and wrists.

covered with 1 dab out of 1:5 npa:cool water dilution)

I learned to use as few as possible of the NPA. I seem

to OD on it very easy.

@club: The bar maids are very friendly. As long as I was sitting at the bar they

gathered all the time close to me behind the counter. Might have been a conincidence.
    I got approached by two guys

dureing the evening. One wanted to buy me a drink. SoE definitley made them friendly.

AE (1/2 a pack

on neck):
    nothing

AE/SOE (each 1/2 a pack on neck/throat in stripes and some SoE on the wrists.

covered by 1:30 npa:Aqua di Gio dilution)
    @train: After I applied it on the trains restroom a woman standing in

front of me turned around 3-4 times. An asian girl next to me looked out of the corner of her eye to me and started

hair twirling.
    @girl: She licked my neck dureing sex. Sadly I can't tell if it were the SoE or AE zones.

@club: Nothing special. Tried to chat a little with a friend but she seemed not to feel very comfortable. SoE

didn't work here or the none in the AE intimidated her.

received wagg + ae.

WAGG/SoE/NPA (wagg 3

drops with water in my hair, SoE wrists/neck, one dab npa 1:5 cool water deep dilution as cover, extra spray cool

water deep as cover)
    @friends: Nothing special but we had a good atmosphere. At one point they couldn't stop

laughing about jokes of mine. On the other hand I tend to be funny like this.

WAGG/AE/SoE (wagg 2 drops

below each ear, ae 2 drops each neck side, 1 on the collar of the shirt, covered by 1:30 npa:aqua di gio dilution)

@club: nothing special. nothing good or bad.

AE OD (6 drops, 3 on each side of the neck)
    @store:

Nothing special until I was waiting in the line to pay. The girl in front of me seemed to move as far as possible

away from me. She definitley was intimidated. The cashier, a woman about 60 yo, was exceptional friendly and even

twirled her hair. I was the only one she wished a nice weekend.
    I'll remember that once I turn 90 and am into 60

year olds.....

AE seemed to do not much for me at lower doses. I can "make the people more friendly" with SoE.

I don't understand WAGG yet. I can easily OD with NPA.

How do I get more sexual hits?

I have NPA, WAGG,

AE, and SoE, Chikara & TE gels.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance,

cutenose

Thanks for the post.

Are

all of your product gel packs apart from NPA and WAGG?

To get some more sexual hits you should experiment with

TE a bit; try small amounts first though because it's a strong product.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Bottles: NPA, WAGG, AE
    Gels:

SoE unscented, Chikara, TE

And as somebody might ask: I'm 24, 5'10", dark hair/eyes.

Ok.

If you were wanting to

work with your NPA more you could try a simple mix of AE and NPA. Just put 1 drop of NPA into about 10 drops of AE

in a sepate container (so thats a ratio of about 1:10), and then apply a few dabs of that.

That will dilute your

NPA and spice up your AE.
    CptKipling

Stranger

Do I need SoE or Wagg on top of

that to "calm the people down"?
    I'm a bit afraid to scare them away with too much none again. That's why I

always try to use SoE in combination.

You could try a dab or two of

WAGG, but your best bet is just to try applying a small amount in a situation where an OD doesn't matter. WAGG

*could* also dull some of the sexual reactions.
    CptKipling

Stranger

Thanks for the quick reply &

advice. I appreciate that. I'll take a shower now and do further testing at a club.

"How do I get more sexual

hits?"
    Believe me you don't need 'mone additives to score nookie, otherwise the human race would

have perished millions of years ago. Plus, you have a boatload of pheromones, enough to make hundreds of women wet.

But they won't help if you ain't got game and don't have an attractive personality and physical appearance. The

sexual aspect is up to you, not the 'mones. Once I get past the preliminaries, I find women want sex with me when I

want sex with them. They get the vibe and go with it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Sounds like you're getting

some good reactions and some bad reactions. I take that to mean that you're getting about the right dose range, but

your doses aren't consistent. First, I'd recommend using NPA separately, and not mixed into your cologne. I

know that NPA is sold as a cologne additive, but I think that might not be the wisest way to apply. Sure, doing so

ensures that the NPA stink is well-covered by cologne, which is good. However, it severely limits your flexibility

with cologne dosages, and makes it hard to determine how much NPA you're applying. Did you use one spray to cover

that AE or three? Does the CoolWater nozzle spray more or less liquid per spray than the Aqua Di Gio nozzle? That's

the kind fo thing you have to really pay attention to when you mix cologne and mones.

By the way, SOE doesn't

really need a cover fragrance. All SOE has is nol and rone, and neither of those pheromones has an offensive smell.

And even if they did, SOE has a fragrance of its own.

Second, I'd recommend not mixing your none

products
    , at least when you're starting out.Either use NPA or AE, but not both. Again, it's easy to lose track

of what you're getting when you do so, and that's easy enough to do when you begin as it is.

Third, I'd

recommend the "rule of 0.03".
    When you want sexual hits, shoot for about 0.03mg of none. More than 0.05mg and

you're almost definitely going to OD (unless you use WAGG--more on this later if I remember), and less than 0.015mg

and you probably won't notice any of none's effects. What you do with other pheromones (e.g., the rone and nol in

SOE) isn't as critical, both since its harder to overdose on them and since there isn't the huge variance in

concentrations for none-free products (i.e., SOE) as there is with none products (e.g., APC has 0.05mg/ml, and PI

has 0.5mg/ml). For reference, assuming 0.05ml drops (which is probably inaccurate, but it's the same inaccuracy as

was used by the creators of the rule of 0.03, so...), 1 drop of NPA contains 0.012mg of none (and 0.012mg

of LC secrets), and 1 drop of AE contains 0.01mg of none.
    (Note, also, that people report that the LC secret

ingredients tend to have none-like effects, and also tend to stink, so you might want to multiply the NPA figures by

1.5.) This means you should be shooting for 2-4 drops of AE or 1-3 drops of NPA. You noticed when you used 6 drops

of AE that you OD'd. 6 drops of AE is 0.06mg of none, which is definitely too much.

As for WAGG: I

really haven't had that much chance to play with WAGG myself, so I can't tell you much. At any rate, it's very

subtle. Judging by the title of this thread and the question you posed at the end of your post, I don't think

you're looking for subtle. Yet while it doesn't seem to do anything noticeable by itself, but it's great at

mitigating the effects of a none overdose. For example, I once put on seven (!) drops of NPA and four drops of WAGG

(and about 1/2 drop of A-1 with some essential oils for cover scent) while at a bar with a group of about 30 people,

and I didn't notice any classical OD symptoms, and only one non-classical one. The sexual hits did seem to remain

intact, although I didn't get anything particularly overt that night. Anyway, WAGG seems to be a good thing to

carry around with you in case you (intentionally or accidentally) overdose, but other than that, I'd leave WAGG

alone for the first few weeks
    until you get used to everything else.

Hope that helps,
    Jonathan

"All SOE has is nol and

rone, and neither of those pheromones has an offensive smell."
    I use unscented SOE and, although not

nearly as strong smelling as NAP or TE, SOE has a definite odor--an odor somewhat similar to fresh BO. Is it

unpleasant? I thought so at first but, after 6 months of use I got used to it and kinda like it. However, I can

still smell SOE on my arms the next day.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

I use scented SOE. I can't

smell any -mones immediately after application, but they're quite strong the next day, at which time it smells

musky/musty, like stale BO. While the reason why I don't smell it initially might be because the scent masks

the -mone smell, I suspect that it probably has more to do with conversion of -nol to -none (and whatever else). I

find that smell slightly offensive, but then again, I find all of my it's-24-hours-since-the-last-time-I-showered

smells offensive. Gegogi, do you notice the fresh BO scent immediately after application, the next day, or both?

Still, the point stands: when aiming for sexual hits, the first, coarse stage of adjustment should be -none

levels; -nol and -rone are for fine adjustment; and A-1, copulins (for men), beta-nol and A-nol are for artistic

flourish.

Journeyman

@ cutenose: Do you buy the mones

in Germany or at love-scent.com?

If you buy in Germany they might be old.... Thats my experience...

Stranger

@Gegogi
    I never thought they

would pull me in their bed just because I've some mones on me. I wanted to know how to get from the "well this

is a friendly guy" in the "this is a hot guy" range while avoiding a none overdose.
    And of course I'm always

working on my game.

@Jonathan
    I checked my atomizer 3 times and I need pretty exactly 16 sprays for 1 ml.

So I can calculate how much NPA I was useing with 3-4 sprays. Thanks for pointing out the rule of 0.03. My 6 drops

AE OD was intentional.

@Gegogi
    I smell the unscented SoE gel big time. I don't like the smell when it's

freshly applied but even after a while I can smell it. For me the smell is unpleasant. Like some chemical stuff or

alcohol based stuff. I use a musk hand lotion when I use SoE on my wrists.

@Sparky
    I ordered at LS 2 times.

@CptKipling
    I tested the 1:10 npa:ae mix two times in a club. The first time when I came close to the bar to

order 3 girls turned around and looked at me at the same time. While I was waiting for my order one girl in front of

me turned around a few times.
    After a while when she walked past me I received my first mone caused boobing I

believe. Since there was enough space for her to get past me without touching me.
    Later I was standing behind a

girl that continuously turned her head to the right and looked at me out of the corner of the eye. On the dancefloor

I had a girl danceing in front of me and everytime I stepped a little away from her she came close with her butt

again to the point where she hit me with her butt 2-3 times at my crotch area.
    The second time with the same mix

plus a little WAGG (which really dulled those kind of hits _a little_ ) I still got a couple of times the butt

presentation directly in front of me with looks over the shoulder.
    As you can see I didn't approach any of them.

I want to fine-tune the mones and see how strong the reactions can be without me playing any game except beeing

there.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Ok.

If you

were wanting to work with your NPA more you could try a simple mix of AE and NPA. Just put 1 drop of NPA into about

10 drops of AE in a sepate container (so thats a ratio of about 1:10), and then apply a few dabs of that.

That

will dilute your NPA and spice up your AE.
    What made/how did you come with the 10:1 ratio,

Capitano?

Knowledge is POWER ... Digging for you thoughts ... thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well Mr Dancing Queen,

Hold

onto your hats, I'm going to use a worked example of the Phero Spreadsheet to explain (click

here - just click "open" when

prompted).

I've been fond of AE and TE/NPA mixes for ages, and have a fairly good idea of what ratios work

well.

If you have the spreadsheet open on the "content calculator" tab (the tabs are along the bottom of the

page), you will see that a ratio of 1 NPA to 10 AE is plugged in, and you can see the ratios of pheromones this

gives in the graph (you might also notice that you *could* have more LC secret in there).

Ok now click on the

"dosage wizard" tab, and you will see that I've calibrated the drop dab and spray volumes already. Under "Mix 1",

you will see that I have set a number of drops, dabs and sprays which give a "good" dosage of pheromones. The actual

quantities of the pheromones can be seen in the graph with the colour coded bars.

To answer your question

more specifically, I wanted to dilute the NPA to make it more usable (anything over 1:3 is ok, there are cover scent

issues below that). He also said he wanted more sexual hits, and because NPA/TE have a reputation for doing this, I

thought it would be good to spice up his AE at the same time as diluting the NPA.
    CptKipling

King of the coupons!

Question

Well Mr

Dancing Queen,

Hold onto your hats, I'm going to use a worked example of the Phero Spreadsheet to explain

(click here - just click "open"

when prompted).

I've been fond of AE and TE/NPA mixes for ages, and have a fairly good idea of what ratios work

well.

If you have the spreadsheet open on the "content calculator" tab (the tabs are along the bottom of the

page), you will see that a ratio of 1 NPA to 10 AE is plugged in, and you can see the ratios of pheromones this

gives in the graph (you might also notice that you *could* have more LC secret in there).

Ok now click on the

"dosage wizard" tab, and you will see that I've calibrated the drop dab and spray volumes already. Under "Mix 1",

you will see that I have set a number of drops, dabs and sprays which give a "good" dosage of pheromones. The actual

quantities of the pheromones can be seen in the graph with the colour coded bars.

To answer your question

more specifically, I wanted to dilute the NPA to make it more usable (anything over 1:3 is ok, there are cover scent

issues below that). He also said he wanted more sexual hits, and because NPA/TE have a reputation for doing this, I

thought it would be good to spice up his AE at the same time as diluting the NPA.
    I didn't see or

undestand nada, Capt, but I appreciate the outstanding effort. So anything such as 1:3 NPA:AE on up (1:3, 4, 5, 6,

7, 8, 9, 10) is a good idea, yes?

To intelligence .... Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I didn't see

or undestand nada, Capt, but I appreciate the outstanding effort. So anything such as 1:3 NPA:AE on up (1:3, 4, 5,

6, 7, 8, 9, 10) is a good idea, yes?
    Yes

The lower the number of AE drops, the stronger

the -none and secret ingredient gets.

No problem
    CptKipling

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cutenose
    I tested the

1:10 npa:ae mix two times in a club.
    How much of the mix did you use, what did you mix it in, how did you

apply it (spray/dab/drops), and what would be your estimate as to the ages of your targets, CuteyN?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 02-18-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Journeyman

listen sex starved , wagg or

soe will get women interested in you talking , now after there chatting your head off excuse yourself to the little

boys room dab on rone. come back now they see you more attractive than friendly. now after awhile the steam is

rising go put on a dab primal instinct . now go make babies

Livin' the life of Riley

Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    listen sex

starved , wagg or soe will get women interested in you talking , now after there chatting your head off excuse

yourself to the little boys room dab on rone. come back now they see you more attractive than friendly. now after

awhile the steam is rising go put on a dab primal instinct . now go make babies

I agree--

after they start getting to know you, it seems you can increase the 'none dosage with less chance of an

OD.

Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Third,

I'd recommend the "rule of 0.03".
    When you want sexual hits, shoot for about 0.03mg of none.

Waaaaaaiit a minute, hold on, timeout. I've never heard of the "rule of .03" before. I did some research, and

found in the "scientist" thread in the stickys about measurements, etc. So, by those amounts, i.e., spray = .13 ml,

and drop = .05 ml, and we can only worry about 'none measurements, and we're shooting for .03, I did some

calculations:

Perception 'none concentration = .1 mg/ml, * .13 ml spray = .013 mg of 'none! At 2 sprays, it

goes to .26 (obviously). So, by this calculation, the ideal dose of Perception would be between 2 and three

sprays.
    From almost everything I've read of Perception, this would cause signifigant OD.

Wait,

hold on, I'm not done yet. Then, calculating for TE, at .13 ml spray again, * .05 mg/ml of 'none (50/50 to

'secret ingredient'), that's only .0065 ml 'none per spray of TE! By that math, you'd have to do

five SPRAYS of TE to get .0325 of 'none! Again, most would call that a major OD! Even accounting for the

multiplication of 1.5 for the 'secret ingredient', that's still almost 3 full sprays to bring you to a number of

.02925 dosage level.

But now, here's the funny thing. According to the product guide, the TE gel pack has a

.043 mg/ml concentration of 'none, and the gel pack size is 1.5 ml - so a 1/2 pack dose will lead to a .03225 dose

of TE. This has been consistently by far the best dosage and application I have had in use of TE, for either gel

or liquid applications.
    So, at least for the TE gel packs, and at least in my experience, the "rule of .03"

seems to be right on, even disallowing for the 1.5 secret ingredient fudge factor.

I'm still not done.

According to all this then, the ideal dosage of AE would be 3 drops (.2 mg/ml 'none * .05 ml per drop). So, I

figured this, and tried 3 drops of AE in my HAIR over the weekend, to ensure a wide dispersal pattern. After

getting out of the shower, applying this, and walking into the kitchen where my wife was, she spun around

IMMEDIATELY and looked at me like she was startled. She recovered quickly, and asked me some innocuous question,

and there was no more after that - but there was a definite reaction, at least initially to yet another .03

application.

Finally, just calculating for another 'none product, but one I don't have, NPA. At .24 mg/ml

concentration of 'none, * a .13 ml SPRAY, that equals .0312, leading us to believe that a full SPRAY of NPA is the

ideal dose. Again, for many people, even just one DROP of NPA is considered OD.

So, I guess what I'm asking

is... WTF is going on here? How can a per-'none dosage be correct for one product, yet seem completely off-base

for another? How can AE be fine at 3 drops, but Perception be an OD for some people even at one spray, even if it

contains LESS 'none? How can a supposedly EQUIVALENT amount of pheremones from the same product, TE, be perfectly

ok in one form (lots of people use a 1/2 gelpack dose), while a complete OD in another form (5 sprays??) Even if I

did find that 5 sprays was the right dose of TE for *me*, I could never use it like that - it would require WAY to

much cologne to cover that up! Anyone have any comments on all this?

One answer is that some

products don't fit the "0.13ml for sprays and 0.05ml for drops" rule, this is certainly the case with AE.

Actually in that post by scientist "0.02" was the magic number.
    CptKipling

One answer is

that some products don't fit the "0.13ml for sprays and 0.05ml for drops" rule, this is certainly the case with

AE.
    What do you mean? I have AE, it came in a bottle with a dropper cap. Is that bottle/cap combo

known to have larger-size drops?

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by esk6969
    Waaaaaaiit a

minute, hold on, timeout. I've never heard of the "rule of .03" before. I did some research, and found in the

"scientist" thread in the stickys about measurements, etc. So, by those amounts, i.e., spray = .13 ml, and drop =

.05 ml, and we can only worry about 'none measurements, and we're shooting for .03, I did some calculations:

Perception 'none concentration = .1 mg/ml, * .13 ml spray = .013 mg of 'none! At 2 sprays, it goes to .26

(obviously). So, by this calculation, the ideal dose of Perception would be between 2 and three sprays.

From almost everything I've read of Perception, this would cause signifigant OD.

Wait, hold on, I'm

not done yet. Then, calculating for TE, at .13 ml spray again, * .05 mg/ml of 'none (50/50 to 'secret

ingredient'), that's only .0065 ml 'none per spray of TE! By that math, you'd have to do five SPRAYS

of TE to get .0325 of 'none! Again, most would call that a major OD! Even accounting for the multiplication of

1.5 for the 'secret ingredient', that's still almost 3 full sprays to bring you to a number of .02925 dosage

level.

But now, here's the funny thing. According to the product guide, the TE gel pack has a .043 mg/ml

concentration of 'none, and the gel pack size is 1.5 ml - so a 1/2 pack dose will lead to a .03225 dose of TE.

This has been consistently by far the best dosage and application I have had in use of TE, for either gel or

liquid applications.
    So, at least for the TE gel packs, and at least in my experience, the "rule of .03" seems

to be right on, even disallowing for the 1.5 secret ingredient fudge factor.

I'm still not done. According to

all this then, the ideal dosage of AE would be 3 drops (.2 mg/ml 'none * .05 ml per drop). So, I figured this, and

tried 3 drops of AE in my HAIR over the weekend, to ensure a wide dispersal pattern. After getting out of the

shower, applying this, and walking into the kitchen where my wife was, she spun around IMMEDIATELY and looked at me

like she was startled. She recovered quickly, and asked me some innocuous question, and there was no more after that

- but there was a definite reaction, at least initially to yet another .03 application.

Finally, just

calculating for another 'none product, but one I don't have, NPA. At .24 mg/ml concentration of 'none, * a .13 ml

SPRAY, that equals .0312, leading us to believe that a full SPRAY of NPA is the ideal dose. Again, for many people,

even just one DROP of NPA is considered OD.

So, I guess what I'm asking is... WTF is going on here? How can a

per-'none dosage be correct for one product, yet seem completely off-base for another? How can AE be fine at 3

drops, but Perception be an OD for some people even at one spray, even if it contains LESS 'none? How can a

supposedly EQUIVALENT amount of pheremones from the same product, TE, be perfectly ok in one form (lots of people

use a 1/2 gelpack dose), while a complete OD in another form (5 sprays??) Even if I did find that 5 sprays was the

right dose of TE for *me*, I could never use it like that - it would require WAY to much cologne to cover that up!

Anyone have any comments on all this?
    I just LOVE IT! when an intelligent mathmind goes to work, and

I can almost understand everything that's being said!

I LOVE THIS DAMN

FORUM!!!

Thanks!

What do you mean?

I have AE, it came in a bottle with a dropper cap. Is that bottle/cap combo known to have larger-size drops?

Well, in an attempt to answer my own question, I did a search, and found that the general consensus for the AE

dropper drop size is between .017 and .024 ml. Since we're talking about seven thousandths of a ml difference

here, let's just call it even at:

1 drop AE = .02 ml

Then, according to the product guide, the AE 'none

concentration is .2 mg/ml. So then, to get to the magical .02/.03 'none range, we need:

SIX drops (.02 * .2) *

6 = .024.

Yet, of course, everyone will say that 6 drops AE is OD. Now I'm more confused than ever....

Bottom line: We aren't sure if

any of the calculated "best" doses of -none are correct. We should definately do it again.
    CptKipling

Well, in an attempt

to answer my own question, I did a search, and found that the general consensus for the AE dropper drop size is

between .017 and .024 ml. Since we're talking about seven thousandths of a ml difference here, let's just call it

even at:

1 drop AE = .02 ml

Then, according to the product guide, the AE 'none concentration is .2 mg/ml.

So then, to get to the magical .02/.03 'none range, we need:

SIX drops (.02 * .2) * 6 = .024.

Yet, of

course, everyone will say that 6 drops AE is OD. Now I'm more confused than ever....
    Back in the day when

those AE drop sizes were calculated, 6 drops of AE was considered a normal dose by many. I measured my dabs to be

pretty close to 0.02ml, and I was using 5-6 dabs.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Bottom line:

We aren't sure if any of the calculated "best" doses of -none are correct. We should definately do it

again.
    I agree, and so in the interests of science, today I am wearing 3 sprays of TE unscented. I

sprayed from the atomizer from the newbie kit, which according to the amounts thread, disperses about .15 ml per

spray. So, according to the product guide, TE has .05 mg/ml, so for three sprays, I should be wearing about .0225

ml of 'none, plus the same amount of the "secret ingredient". I'm also wearing 2 drops of WAGG in my hair for OD

protection . If we multiply the TE 'none potency of .05 by 1.5 for the "Secret Ingredient Fudge Factor",

(heretofore known as SIFF), then I am walking around at .03375 potency. So, by either the "scientist" measure of

.02, or the Jonathan "rule of .03", I should be right in the zone, right?

Although, one thing I noticed

different from the "scientist" thread, and this one - I believe scientist was calculating TOTAL amount of 'mones,

not JUST 'none. By that standard, I am at .045 strength of non-WAGG 'mones, so I could be in OD territory. I'll

be seeing my wife soon, and then after that, going in to work for the afternoon. I will report the finding of my

experiment, if there are any!

NOTHING. NO results. Two very

minor incidents, **maybe**. #1, yesterday, had put on 3 sprays of TE before wife came home. She changed her

clothes, sat down on the couch. I went over to talk to her, she looks up at me, and starts telling me she has a

headache, her shoulder hurts, etc. Since this is the normal reaction I get when I try to initiate sex, this

may have been a result of the strong 'none application. I say this because, I wasn't making any overtures towards

having sex, just mostly standing there - but perhaps the aggressive 'mone signature was interpreted subconsciously

as an initiation? A reach, at best. Oh, and BTW, did same strong application this morning around wife, no results

at all. FWIW, she HAS reacted in the past to TE, but more to the 1/2 gel pack dose, which by my earlier calcs, has

about the same level of potency.

Moving on to "subtle reaction #2", this morning I was working with our office

manager on something, I think she just turned 50, but looks about 45 - she's not really in the sex category, but

that's more to do with her disposition than her looks. Anyway, as we're working, she says, "that's a really nice

shirt you're wearing". A fairly innocuous compliment, but then, she is definitely NOT one normally given to

compliments at all. And, to add to that, it IS a nice shirt , a level up from what I normally wear. That's

about it, so far. No head spins, DIHL's, hostility reactions, or otherwise. Part of this is that my newbie

excitement about 'mones has worn off, so I'm not as anxious to interpret every little pivot or sidelong glance as

a "hit" - I'm only looking for the most obvious, blatant kind.

Anybody else care to join in the ".02-.03"

experiment?

An interesting side note:

There was a poll done a while ago on the best TE dab dosage (by DST), and we found that 4 was the most popular.

If we take a dab to be 0.02ml (my best guess to date), then that gives us 0.004 mg of -none and the secret

ingredient. This is A LOT lower than the "optimum" -none dosages suggested.

However, a common dose for A4.2

users is 1 spray (although I find that to be too much), which gives about 0.03mg of -none.

Is this due to the

secret ingredient? Does the secret ingredient cause an OD at much lower levels, or does it fatigue the nose at lower

levels as the Doc predicted with the poll?
    CptKipling

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information