Close

Journeyman

Default Just once is enough??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So, this girl at

work has been buying me lunch, food, asking me to take her out to basketball games, boobing me in the back of the

head, grabbing my arms, calling me up 5 seconds before work to "be the first to say hi..." telling me she was giving

head at a club, etc. etc. 30 years old.

Very aggressive, obviously. And I think it's just from one exposure

to pheromones. We had all gone out after work one night with some vendors who were taking us out. I THINK I had 2

drops WAGG, two 4" stripes of SOE, and a spray or two of Chikara. That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I don't recall

wearing anymore around her, maybe once some residual Pherogel; but she has been acting "under the influence" around

me ever since then.

There may be a couple explanations for this. She may find me irresistible as is, and

that could very well be the case . And she has told me, in her own words, that she is aggressive, though I don't

need her to tell me that. Or is it possible that that ONE exposure left such an imprint on her, that she

automatically associates me with the pheromones, even when I'm not wearing any? I could understand a day, or even a

week, after exposure, but it's been close to a month.

I'm not exactly interested in her, and the attention

is nice. I think I made it clear the other day (she bought me lunch ) that I wasn't looking for anything at the

moment, though I'll probably have to drill it through her head. I'm thinking of just dousing myself with WAGG one

day to get her into LJBF mode. She's cool to talk with, I'm just not interested in her like that. She did say

something about "she feels like I'm a little brother to her" so, I guess that's a step in the direction I want

this to go. Ah well, such is the life of the hunted.

I doubt the mones are still

having effect on her. I would guess (remembering your other post that mentioned this) that they sparked something

in her, and since your really not interested in her you played it cool. You know continue to play it cool and hard

to get which continues to make her want you.

Pheromones create a good

impression. It's very possible that the good impression that was created from that one time has stayed with her.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Pheromones

create a good impression. It's very possible that the good impression that was created from that one time has

stayed with her.
    That's what I'd bet my funds on!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Ha. Sweet. That's definitely

good to know, if for anything, economical reasons. If going after a specific target, it might not take but one or

two exposures to get the reaction you want. After that, it wouldn't take more than "maintenance" sans mones (i.e.

decent social skills) to build off that initial impression.

Must have been quite the impression, cause from

what other people told me, I was rather wasted that night.

King of the coupons!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kappakai
    Ha. Sweet.

That's definitely good to know, if for anything, economical reasons. If going after a specific target, it might not

take but one or two exposures to get the reaction you want. After that, it wouldn't take more than "maintenance"

sans mones (i.e. decent social skills) to build off that initial impression.

Must have been quite the

impression, cause from what other people told me, I was rather wasted that night.
    If ya ask me, K ... now

you're getting it!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Tell her you're gay.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Guru

Default none

tell her you can't get an

erection with one woman, that you need two - maybe she'll produce!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Journeyman

Talking

i noticed when i mixed up my

edge,stone lab rone , and musk nol with some squirts of pherone mones in my begginners atomizer. women seemed uneasy

around me , but now with the same one spray to chest . they seem to be telling me i look good . yes i lost a few

pounds but this was way back , i guess they feel the need to compliment me. one woman at the gym said she was

attracted to men in good physical shape. one said i looked good and had lost alot of weight. my wife said women was

flirting with me at work trying to talk to me. at the gym i feel like maybe im overbearing becuase i lift heavy and

strain alot making faces. but these two young chicks around 17 came to bench beside me and stayed lifting until i

left. if my mix was to strong they would have left quickly but they kept smiling. i feel over time my mones have

given me an aura of attractiveness and masculinity. my wife now says alot im a stud and shes a hag, i feel she see,s

me as a better looking man than i am. she has never been jealous of me, but now i get serviced regularly so i will

not stray i guess. even guys talk and talk to me like im arnold swarzeneggar giving them free advice. i had a

good life and social skills before but now its supercharged. its like being a million aire but becoming a

billionaire or having a corvette yes its fast but if you put nitrous on it then it goes even faster. my

boss at work will blame everybody else before me if things go bad, my wife says he,s afraid of me becuase of how big

my arms are. but i wonder if the mones make him think of me as a better person than i really am. even the other day

a family member gave me 2000 dollars cash. i said i have plenty of money , they said take it . i know there is a god

, and maybe he let me discover mones to enhance my life . i tithe and realize give and it shall be given , but i

feel like i could take advantage of people. one woman at the gym held me when i was leaving talking for an hour.

people take interest in what you have to say , even an atheist let me talk about the bible to him . i feel if

you use the mones for good purposes than its good . a woman puts on makeup to look more attractive, why cannot a man

put on mones to do the same. respect,attractiveness,masculinity is in the smell . even when we feel mones are not

working people are silently taking notice until there overwhelmed and they have to talk to you.so do not be suprised

if you get poked to get your attn.

Thread Information