Should you win I

will send to your paypal account (I have one myself) $100 on Jan 1st 2006. Should I win you will pay me right away?

I mention this just so we are firm on the rules of this bet.

I am not a pacifist by any stretch of the

imagination. I would like to see the authoritarian rulers in Iran toppled. I do not think that the internal

resistance there is of much consequence. I would like to see the North Korean peasants freed as well.

Let

me get this straight, you are saying we won't nuke the Iranians but we will nuke the North Koreans? Could you

elaborate on why that is so? Is there some fine line in place that differentiates the two. Yes, I know you said we

would not use nukes to destroy their nuclear facilities but what about the next day when the entire Iranian Armed

Forces head towards and into Iraq? Actually, this would be just one more good enough reason to get our troops out

of Iraq within the next 30-60 days.

If we do attack Iran, my own feeling is that whatever internal

resistance existing there will change their views dramatically once we attack and rally to the "national cause" to

repel the so-called "Great Satan". One only has to look to Iraq where the vast majority there want us out and out

soon. The Shia majority won the so-called free election there. Don't you think they will be turning to Iran now?

How do you think the Shia are going to react when we tell them that Allawi is going to remain in charge anyways?