Are you Alpha?

Does it really make one bit of difference? Let's see what this fella has to say about

it.........

Dear Friend ,

As you know, women are attracted to men they can respect. Men worthy of

respect are often called an "alpha male." These men are considered to be socially superior, more desirable,

basically the ones who command the respect of men and women alike.

But, let's face it, some guys just

aren't natural leaders, dominate, or aggressive. In fact, because of their innate personality and disposition some

guys aren't EVER going to be able to fit that description of an "alpha male"... no matter what they try to

do.

What about them? Are they stuck living out their lives as "beta males" who are stepped on,

disrespected, and ignored by women?

No, not at all. In fact, these otherwise "beta males" can actually get

MORE respect than the typical "alpha male." I'll show you why later in this article.

But first, how is an

alpha male defined? Is an alpha male defined by a specific set of behaviors? Or is an alpha male defined

by

the benefits he receives (respect, admiration, attention, etc.)?

I would say that an alpha male

is defined by the benefits - the behaviors are just a means of achieving the benefits. And therein lies the key for

you...

There is more than one way to be the alpha male.

ALPHA APPROACH NUMBER 1

:

Typically people think of the alpha male as the built, popular guy that is always the center of

attention whenever there is a

gathering of people. When a guy disrespects him he is quick to get in his face

- the challenger usually backs down quickly, intimidated by his dominant mannerisms. This guy will be classified as

an alpha male by most peoples definition.

But, let me give you another, slightly different, picture of

what could be an alpha male - you decide if you agree...

ALPHA APPROACH NUMBER 2 :

He's rarely

the center of attention. He's not particularly good-looking or muscular. But, the funny thing is... when he has

something to say people listen. People listen because they respect him. They respect him because he radiates

strength and

positivism. The strength is a result of being so secure and confident with who he is. He's

genuine, real, and authentic.

People can't help but notice and admire that. He has clear boundaries. Guys

don't mess with him because he doesn't mess with them. Women notice that guys don't mess with him, they notice

that when he talks, though it's not often, people listen to what he has to say. Women admire this quiet power and

are drawn to it. No, he's not the type draw crowds with his extroverted antics, and he's not going to go around

challenging all the other guys in

"the pack," he's not that type... and he's perfectly fine with that.

He's not out for other peoples acceptance, he doesn't need

other people's approval because he is

confident with himself.

To me, the second guy is more of an alpha male than the first guy we talked about.

In fact, I think he is 10 TIMES the man that the other guy is. The aggressive behavior the other guy displays could

be considered insecure (which repels women). This type of behavior seems especially insecure in comparison to the

second guy.

You may not be the type to get up in the middle of a crowd and start telling jokes, you may

not be the type who is willing to

fight other guys to communicate your status, but that doesn't mean you

can't get all the respect you deserve.

I pity the guys that try to be an alpha male (using Alpha Approach

Number 1) when it goes against their nature. They end up

coming off as very fake - the respect they are

seeking eludes them... and always will as long as they aren't being themselves.

So, I suppose the

underlying message of this article is that you should always be genuine - our human ability to sense fakeness is

uncanny so don't think that you are fooling anyone by trying to be someone other than yourself.

If you

want to impress women, if you want the respect of women, if you want to attract women to you, then practice being

more like yourself and stop trying to be like something that you aren't.

Be happy and content with who

you are.

It sounds cheesy and trite but I hope that from this article you can see just how important that

message is to your success not only with women, but with making friends, and advancing in your

career.

People seek out others who are authentic as friends, lovers, and partners - they trust these

people more, they admire them, and

they like them.

Why be anything but yourself?

Thoughts, ideas? Anyone? Anyone?

NOTE: This material is testable during your final

exam ... study it carefully.