Close

Default WAGG/SOE - was this a hit?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tried this

combo for the first time today. I've pretty much settled on 2 drops of WAGG as my standard for that. Usually, it

goes in my hair for wide dispersal, but I forgot this morning, so instead, was 1 drop on each wrist, with light

cover scent.

Then, shortly before going to a luncheon today, I applied 1/2 pack SOE to the sides of my neck.

It was a real estate investor luncheon - why that is relevant will be explained shortly.

So I got there, signed

in, nothing extraordinary. The door girl was very friendly, though not in a sexual way, and she had nice boobs. I

don't think it was a hit, though, since door girls are supposed to be friendly anyway. Well, but then, I forgot my

name tag, and so she walked it over to my table personally - and, when it was messed up (she wrote the wrong name),

she walked back and fixed it and brought the other one over, all with a big smile on her face. Still, though, she

was just doing her job...

On to the main event. So, I was sitting, and a nice HB8 walks in, about 34YO, blond,

nice body, nice royal blue suit. Sits down next to me (the only option at the table). We talk a little, introduce

ourselves, she asks if the table has ordered food yet, blah blah. So then, there's a lull, I figure WTF, and I

asked her about her earrings, "Is that an eagle on your earrings?" "Umm, no, I think it's a wave", and I'm like,

"Oh, it's a wave...", and I am a f'ing DORK. Oh well, didn't come here to flirt anyway.

So,

there's a little more lull, then she's like "so what do you do", etc. and then we get to talking about jobs, real

estate, etc. and then, the SOE must have kicked in, because I swear, she would not shut up! Not that I minded or

anything, but, as sort of a side note, she clearly had a cold (which made her voice sound sexy as hell), so it

must've hurt to talk, I would think. But she just kept rattling on and on about different deals she was working

on, including this one which was a condo in a nice part of town, and she tried to contact the owner but they never

responded, and they only owed like 40k on it, and then her friend picked it up at auction for 130k, and it was

probably worth 250-300k open market, and she was mad at herself for not more aggressively pursuing it, but it's

still within 10 days, (which means she could get 'right of recission', i.e., reverse the sale, if she could find

the owner), and she's so mad at herself, etc. Every time I tried to interject (just to hold up my end), she'd

start talking again. People are normally LESS chatty with me, not more, so I can only assume this was the reported

talking effect that SOE creates. Still, though, I can't imagine how any guys manage to game chicks with this

stuff, if they never shut up. Just keep your mouth shut and start kino, I guess? Probably not that appropriate at

a business luncheon. But I digress.

During all this, I was trying to pay more attention to body language. She

was facing me, and I was facing her, and purposely with my one arm away from her propping my head up with a finger

on the temple - both to convey interest, but more so, to CB "Ashley" (a guy) who had come late and tried to sit next

to her, but I had moved my chair over the other way, and then pretended like I misunderstood, fuck him, LOL. So, I

think we formed kind of a loose "box" that didn't necessarily uninvite others, but didn't welcome them in, either.

Several times during the convo, she arched her back as if stretching out. Unfortunately, her boobs weren't as big

as door girl's, but they would have been sticking out if they were. And there were some hair flips as well. Lots

of direct eye contact as well, mostly held by me, and kept by her. That's something I tend to do anyway when

talking to people, but I was purposely trying to look "deeper" into her eyes to hold interest (and to close off and

CB the dipshit next to me even some more, just for the hell of it. Hmmm, SOE doesn't seem to make ME any more

friendly, LOL).

Then, during the speech, I had to turn my back to her to be able to see the podium (otherwise

would have been awkward, like, 'why aren't you watching the speech'), and there was lots of 'accidental'

kicking of my chair from her. Don't really know if that is a sign or not, just thought it worth mentioning. Then,

at the end, I got up to leave, I was already an hour late getting back to work (oh, WELL), and she made it a point

to say to me that it was nice to meet me, and I returned the sentiment, but really, that's just politeness after a

long conversation, I should think.

So, whatcha think? Was this a hit, sexual or otherwise, or not?

It was, however like you've

probably noticed before, nol goes with a kreeper effect and takes a while to work. Id strongly suggest pleying

around with a none application. Should help you out much more...

Phero Pharaoh

Both of them were hits.

Neither was a major hit. Some of what you describe would probably have happened anyway. Business luncheons can be

interesting situations. So can meetings. I met with a prospective client today, along with an associate of mine.

The prospective client, a married woman, found a couple of reasons to get up and slide past me, almost rubbing her

butt in my face. I managed to move my chair so I could stand up and let her by before I got the full treatment.

It's when they start to go over the edge in that kind of way that you know the pheromones are having an effect.

If she starts to do something in front of other people without considering the "social" consequences, she is

affected.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I met with a

prospective client today, along with an associate of mine. The prospective client, a married woman, found a couple

of reasons to get up and slide past me, almost rubbing her butt in my face. I managed to move my chair so I could

stand up and let her by before I got the full treatment.

It's when they start to go over the edge in that kind

of way that you know the pheromones are having an effect. If she starts to do something in front of other people

without considering the "social" consequences, she is affected.
    Was that the results of the 6 sprays of

TE:4 dabs of APC combo, again, Signor Friendly?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

[QUOTE=esk6969]Tried this

combo for the first time today. I've pretty much settled on 2 drops of WAGG as my standard for that. Usually, it

goes in my hair for wide dispersal, but I forgot this morning, so instead, was 1 drop on each wrist, with light

cover scent.

Then, shortly before going to a luncheon today, I applied 1/2 pack SOE to the sides of my neck. It

was a real estate investor luncheon - why that is relevant will be explained shortly.

So I got there, signed in,

nothing extraordinary. The door girl was very friendly, though not in a sexual way, and she had nice boobs. I don't

think it was a hit, though, since door girls are supposed to be friendly anyway. Well, but then, I forgot my name

tag, and so she walked it over to my table personally - and, when it was messed up (she wrote the wrong name), she

walked back and fixed it and brought the other one over, all with a big smile on her face. Still, though, she was

just doing her job...

On to the main event. So, I was sitting, and a nice HB8 walks in, about 34YO, blond, nice

body, nice royal blue suit. Sits down next to me (the only option at the table). We talk a little, introduce

ourselves, she asks if the table has ordered food yet, blah blah. So then, there's a lull, I figure WTF, and I

asked her about her earrings, "Is that an eagle on your earrings?" "Umm, no, I think it's a wave", and I'm like,

"Oh, it's a wave...", and I am a f'ing DORK. Oh well, didn't come here to flirt anyway.

So,

there's a little more lull, then she's like "so what do you do", etc. and then we get to talking about jobs, real

estate, etc. and then, the SOE must have kicked in, because I swear, she would not shut up! Not that I minded or

anything, but, as sort of a side note, she clearly had a cold (which made her voice sound sexy as hell), so it

must've hurt to talk, I would think. But she just kept rattling on and on about different deals she was working on,

including this one which was a condo in a nice part of town, and she tried to contact the owner but they never

responded, and they only owed like 40k on it, and then her friend picked it up at auction for 130k, and it was

probably worth 250-300k open market, and she was mad at herself for not more aggressively pursuing it, but it's

still within 10 days, (which means she could get 'right of recission', i.e., reverse the sale, if she could find

the owner), and she's so mad at herself, etc. Every time I tried to interject (just to hold up my end), she'd

start talking again. People are normally LESS chatty with me, not more, so I can only assume this was the reported

talking effect that SOE creates. Still, though, I can't imagine how any guys manage to game chicks with this stuff,

if they never shut up. Just keep your mouth shut and start kino, I guess? Probably not that appropriate at a

business luncheon. But I digress.

During all this, I was trying to pay more attention to body language. She was

facing me, and I was facing her, and purposely with my one arm away from her propping my head up with a finger on

the temple - both to convey interest, but more so, to CB "Ashley" (a guy) who had come late and tried to sit next to

her, but I had moved my chair over the other way, and then pretended like I misunderstood, fuck him, LOL. So, I

think we formed kind of a loose "box" that didn't necessarily uninvite others, but didn't welcome them in, either.

Several times during the convo, she arched her back as if stretching out. Unfortunately, her boobs weren't as big

as door girl's, but they would have been sticking out if they were. And there were some hair flips as well. Lots of

direct eye contact as well, mostly held by me, and kept by her. That's something I tend to do anyway when talking

to people, but I was purposely trying to look "deeper" into her eyes to hold interest (and to close off and CB the

dipshit next to me even some more, just for the hell of it. Hmmm, SOE doesn't seem to make ME any more friendly,

LOL).

soe did its job, next time have none excuse self to littles boys room place none on come back and bag the

chick.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Was that the

results of the 6 sprays of TE:4 dabs of APC combo, again, Signor Friendly?

Thanks!

spray of The Edge. I've been going very easy on the pheromones the past few months. I have made a change of

career and am interacting with people more often than I used to. It didn't seem like a good idea to have

prospective clients rubbing their breasts all over me.

Default Friendly

[QUOTE] 6 sprays of

TE:4 dabs of APC combo [QUOTE]
    Hi Friendly, ist this you best sexual combo?
    I´ve got soe (gel +roller), wagg,

chikara, P10, Te, Ae, Npa and Pcc...
    any suggestions for a good mix out of you own experience?

Thank

you...
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Phero Pharaoh

[QUOTE=SirAngel][QUOTE] 6

sprays of TE:4 dabs of APC combo
    Hi Friendly, ist this you best sexual combo?
    Actually, I think

I've had the best sexual results with Chikara. It's hard to say at this point.

King of the coupons!

Question

1 spray of The

Edge. I've been going very easy on the pheromones the past few months. I have made a change of career and am

interacting with people more often than I used to. It didn't seem like a good idea to have prospective clients

rubbing their breasts all over me.
    One spray, eh? Is that because of dealing with clients in a closed

environment, or just the thought of having to be closer to your clients, and not risking anything?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

I am trying to maintain some

professionalism. The pheromones seem to be helping lower barriers with women. I am not sure about the effect on men.

However, with the men, I feel that my traditional strong Androstenone applications would be counter-productive.

I want them to feel my power, but not be threatened by it. I want them to perceive me as confident and safe.

For what it's worth, I got my new bottle of Chikara today, so I decided to apply four spritzes of the BETA

Chikara before going to dance class. The ladies were very much into me. Young ones especially.

This was a

beginning class, so it will be interesting to see who hangs around and who drops out as they graduate to the next

level in the series.

I want them

to feel my power, but not be threatened by it. I want them to perceive me as confident and safe.
    I'm

sure you probably already know this Friendly, but that's almost the exact reaction many people (including myself)

get from Chikara. For me, it's basically Respect + Friendliness - Intimidation, which is pretty similar to what

you describe above. For myself, anyway, I think of C7 as "the business 'mone", as I've had very much the above

described reactions, but without any overtly sexual reactions to it.

Phero Pharaoh

On the days I am wearing

Chikara for business, I have been applying two spritzes (this is still from the Beta Chikara, which I understand

provides less content per spritz than the new bottles).
    Last edited by Friendly1; 02-11-2005 at 04:00 PM.

King of the coupons!

Question

For what it's

worth, I got my new bottle of Chikara today, so I decided to apply four spritzes of the BETA Chikara before going to

dance class. The ladies were very much into me. Young ones especially.
    Say huh!? L-S is still

selling the BETA Chika!? The one with the shinny cap!?

Anyone? Anyone?

Mobley loves that sweet vanilla note

for his feminine pallete.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Mobley loves that

sweet vanilla note for his feminine pallete.
    Don't make me MiniPool you!!! Don't hate ...

congratulate!

Phero Pharaoh

Say huh!?

L-S is still selling the BETA Chika!? The one with the shinny cap!?

Anyone? Anyone?

No, I just happen to still HAVE my Beta Chikara. And now I have the new Chikara.

I have about

25% of the Beta Chikara left, so I haven't even touched the new Chikara yet. I just didn't want to run out, and

the Valentine's special was hard to pass up (along with the 35% forum discount).

[QUOTE=Friendly1]No, I just

happen to still HAVE my Beta Chikara. And now I have the new Chikara.

I have about 25% of the Beta Chikara left,

so I haven't even touched the new Chikara yet. I just didn't want to run out, and the Valentine's special was

hard to pass up (along with the 35% forum discount).[/QUOTE

35 % discount???? My emails said 20%, am I

missing something?

when you buy the 50 percent coupon in

the Forum store, it gives you 35 percent off. When you use the code in the emails for the 20 percent coupon, it

gives you 20 percent off.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Wink

when you buy the 50

percent coupon in the Forum store, it gives you 35 percent off. When you use the code in the emails for the 20

percent coupon, it gives you 20 percent off.
    In other words, MM, it's the coupon that you get when you

buy a discount coupon with your points (35% off).

Stranger

In other words,

MM, it's the coupon that you get when you buy a discount coupon with your points (35% off).

Where does this happen?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by 120mg
    Where does this

happen?
    While logged on, look in the line where you see User CP, FAQ, Store and click Store,

then Action, and look to the bottom. You need 9000-10000 points to buy though.

when you buy the

50 percent coupon in the Forum store, it gives you 35 percent off. When you use the code in the emails for the 20

percent coupon, it gives you 20 percent off.
    Thanks bro, I thought I was missing something good.

Thread Information