Tried this

combo for the first time today. I've pretty much settled on 2 drops of WAGG as my standard for that. Usually, it

goes in my hair for wide dispersal, but I forgot this morning, so instead, was 1 drop on each wrist, with light

cover scent.

Then, shortly before going to a luncheon today, I applied 1/2 pack SOE to the sides of my neck.

It was a real estate investor luncheon - why that is relevant will be explained shortly.

So I got there, signed

in, nothing extraordinary. The door girl was very friendly, though not in a sexual way, and she had nice boobs. I

don't think it was a hit, though, since door girls are supposed to be friendly anyway. Well, but then, I forgot my

name tag, and so she walked it over to my table personally - and, when it was messed up (she wrote the wrong name),

she walked back and fixed it and brought the other one over, all with a big smile on her face. Still, though, she

was just doing her job...

On to the main event. So, I was sitting, and a nice HB8 walks in, about 34YO, blond,

nice body, nice royal blue suit. Sits down next to me (the only option at the table). We talk a little, introduce

ourselves, she asks if the table has ordered food yet, blah blah. So then, there's a lull, I figure WTF, and I

asked her about her earrings, "Is that an eagle on your earrings?" "Umm, no, I think it's a wave", and I'm like,

"Oh, it's a wave...", and I am a f'ing DORK. Oh well, didn't come here to flirt anyway.

So,

there's a little more lull, then she's like "so what do you do", etc. and then we get to talking about jobs, real

estate, etc. and then, the SOE must have kicked in, because I swear, she would not shut up! Not that I minded or

anything, but, as sort of a side note, she clearly had a cold (which made her voice sound sexy as hell), so it

must've hurt to talk, I would think. But she just kept rattling on and on about different deals she was working

on, including this one which was a condo in a nice part of town, and she tried to contact the owner but they never

responded, and they only owed like 40k on it, and then her friend picked it up at auction for 130k, and it was

probably worth 250-300k open market, and she was mad at herself for not more aggressively pursuing it, but it's

still within 10 days, (which means she could get 'right of recission', i.e., reverse the sale, if she could find

the owner), and she's so mad at herself, etc. Every time I tried to interject (just to hold up my end), she'd

start talking again. People are normally LESS chatty with me, not more, so I can only assume this was the reported

talking effect that SOE creates. Still, though, I can't imagine how any guys manage to game chicks with this

stuff, if they never shut up. Just keep your mouth shut and start kino, I guess? Probably not that appropriate at

a business luncheon. But I digress.

During all this, I was trying to pay more attention to body language. She

was facing me, and I was facing her, and purposely with my one arm away from her propping my head up with a finger

on the temple - both to convey interest, but more so, to CB "Ashley" (a guy) who had come late and tried to sit next

to her, but I had moved my chair over the other way, and then pretended like I misunderstood, fuck him, LOL. So, I

think we formed kind of a loose "box" that didn't necessarily uninvite others, but didn't welcome them in, either.

Several times during the convo, she arched her back as if stretching out. Unfortunately, her boobs weren't as big

as door girl's, but they would have been sticking out if they were. And there were some hair flips as well. Lots

of direct eye contact as well, mostly held by me, and kept by her. That's something I tend to do anyway when

talking to people, but I was purposely trying to look "deeper" into her eyes to hold interest (and to close off and

CB the dipshit next to me even some more, just for the hell of it. Hmmm, SOE doesn't seem to make ME any more

friendly, LOL).

Then, during the speech, I had to turn my back to her to be able to see the podium (otherwise

would have been awkward, like, 'why aren't you watching the speech'), and there was lots of 'accidental'

kicking of my chair from her. Don't really know if that is a sign or not, just thought it worth mentioning. Then,

at the end, I got up to leave, I was already an hour late getting back to work (oh, WELL), and she made it a point

to say to me that it was nice to meet me, and I returned the sentiment, but really, that's just politeness after a

long conversation, I should think.

So, whatcha think? Was this a hit, sexual or otherwise, or not?